test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

mix of problems anyone?

blacksouleternalblacksouleternal Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Greetings, is anyone else having a mixture of problems, sticky lag, teleporting back, extra random crashes, constant reque back into the game, and now on the tour of universe even more crashing, and cant cross sectors ?
Post edited by blacksouleternal on

Comments

• ricorosebudricorosebud Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Random disconnects sending me to the login screen which means I have to wait in queue again. :mad:

Character select screen displaying my Fed toon has copies of the same officer surrounding him and displaying the wrong uniform.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blacksouleternalblacksouleternal Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Went from Alpha Centauri to Iota Pavonis .. cant get back and crash when trying to cross back into Alpha Centauri .... then reque again just to repeat the process ... so um yea, guess there goes my tour for the day :(
  • maltinpolarmaltinpolar Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Greetings, is anyone else having a mixture of problems, sticky lag, teleporting back, extra random crashes, constant reque back into the game, and now on the tour of universe even more crashing, and cant cross sectors ?

I was just crashed out of the game in the middle of KAGE. Unbelievable sticky lag, teleporting back and rubberbanding. Two times got actually frozen in mid air while jumping levels. SNR messages lasting 60-90 seconds while screen totally frozen. Then finally crash to desktop.

Game is simply unplayable. See you all in a week. Hopefully it will have some resemblance of stability by then.

Cheers.
  • blacksouleternalblacksouleternal Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was rather excited over the drop in LTS price , I got the new legacy package, was going to get the lifetime but I am wondering now would be nice to know if going to pay hundreds of dollars for a game that it may at least skip you through queue or something =/ especially after waiting forever to get in to crash just a few moments later and then wait forever yet again and just repeat.
  • joshuar702joshuar702 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just started this game, I completed some of the "earn zen" surveys and sign ups. I earned enough to purchase one of the tier 1 "premium" ships. But when ever I try and purchase anything I get an error... On top of that I now find out that I can't create my own thread to look for help, that i can only reply to thread... Do people actually pay for this game? Because with issues like this I'm sorta surprised that anyone even plays it...
  • rakija879rakija879 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have a mix of problems also and the biggest one is the in game lag :mad: with a mix of counting server not responding, and sudden disconnects! And It all started before the LOR :confused: I hope cryptic engineers fix this its no fun to play like this the new content :(
  • cuberiscuberis Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013

right click on the mouse to activate autofire, doesn't work.
    lag from hell, constantly disconnecting and reconnecting
    from server without being dropped from the game.