test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Indestructible NPC in Romulan mission: Bigger Picture

hcgxkaliberhcgxkaliber Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
After I scanned the ship in the yellow cloud, there will be a Galor class ship appear not far from there. However, it is indestructible by any weapon or power. I have also tried restart the mission, but it did not work.

Edited:
nvm, I damaged him too fast that caused the bug, I have to kill it slowly...
Post edited by hcgxkaliber on

Comments

• Options
    neosagaraneosagara Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Then you're lucky. I tried it 20 times now and nothing. Even with 25 Power on Weapons and no skills its not working. Hope they fix that soon
  • Options
    wyrinwyrin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was having this issue as well. I tried lowering my weapons power to minimum and killing him slowly and that allowed me to kill him and the mission completed as it should.
  • Options
    dreamcaster4dreamcaster4 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well I lowered my weapon power to lowest possible and used on 1 beam array and NO boff abilities... took me like 20 minutes to get his hull to 0% and it still didn't work for me.

Something really wrong here...

Edit: Restarted mission again, tried the same tactic and it worked, but it took ages. Just a note for anyone else with this issue, once that Galor has been destroyed you should be fine. Destroy at your own rate from then on.
  • Options
    idontcarenoforumidontcarenoforum Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That worked, putting the energy into shields and a minimum to weapons worked. BUT it seems the Galor is only killable when it hits 0 Hull while inside the green marked area.