test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can not select team mate in space

captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
There is a new team mate window in space that shows the ship outline rather than the characters race. it seems you cant select a team mate to heal or buff them.
Post edited by captainrevo1 on

Comments

• Options
    nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just realized in last PvP. I wanted to heal a teammate, but clicking on him seems not working. A work around could be to press "F1-F2-F3..." buttons and heal, but i dont like it sincerely.

Is there an option to turn back to "old mode"?
  • Options
    superfoxyplushsuperfoxyplush Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nandospc wrote: »
    Just realized in last PvP. I wanted to heal a teammate, but clicking on him seems not working. A work around could be to press "F1-F2-F3..." buttons and heal, but i dont like it sincerely.

Is there an option to turn back to "old mode"?

I'll add to this too. Trying to use a support "Heal" engy cruiser in ESTF "the conduit" I couldn't click on any of my team-mates on the party window. With the hectic combat, grey name panels and with the self-buffs being bugged when you target an enemy and not yourself it leads to a one-sided fight.

So yeah, Basically you can't click on team members on the party window, the inculsion of the ship rather than the avatar picture makes STF's more impersonal than before "You're not flying with other members, you're just with other ships"
  • Options
    ultijuiceultijuice Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can confirm this. Unable to target team members by clicking on them in the team status window.
  • Options
    vashkurvashkur Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I do hope this is a bug and not a feature, using the f keys works, but it's not as practical as clicking the tab of the person you see taking damage to throw a heal on them. I also agree the ship icons being swapped for the portraits does make the whole team experience more impersonal. Adding the ship type to the icons really adds nothing useful that I can see.