test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Marauding Bridge Officer Outfit And Store

trekpantstrekpants Member Posts: 21 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The KDF Marauding bridge officer is still unable to be modified. Any attempts to do so now give an error message stating that the costume contains invalid parts (even if the only thing changed is the color).

There now also seems to be a bug in the marauding officer store as the vendor no longer gives you the option to redeem your marauding reward!

Thinking that I could dismiss my old officer for a new one has now cost me the reward outright!
Post edited by trekpants on

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Has the marauding store been a known issue? I know the costume bug has been going on for some time, but I hadn't tried getting a new officer until yesterday.
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can only get 1 Maurading/Diplomacy bridge officer per character. There is no way to replace it and that isn't a bug. If we could, then players would trade it temporarily to another player, then claim another boff as a reward, and keep doing that until you have as many as you want. You can see if there are any available in the exchange since they are tradeable but the price is going to be really really high.

I agree that it sucks. My KDF toon has a Human boff that I still can't customize. :(
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Rats. Well, I wasn't too impressed with it since I couldn't customize it at all. But I have other KDF toons that are building up their marauding accolade, and it would be nice if this could get corrected by then.
  • Options
    themartianthemartian Member Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    trekpants wrote: »
    Rats. Well, I wasn't too impressed with it since I couldn't customize it at all. But I have other KDF toons that are building up their marauding accolade, and it would be nice if this could get corrected by then.

I wouldn't get your hopes up, it's already been over a year and a half since the devs were made aware of it (and they last acknowledged it). I assume this will also be an issue for any Romulan that chooses to ally with the KDF.
    My alt army:
    K'ymara, Orion Engineer. Caedera of Borg, Liberated Borg Tactical, Elyza Vix, Joined Trill Scientist. Christina Bellona, Augmented Human Tactical.
    T'Lana, Vulcan Scientist. Arbol, Martian Tactical. Ayzer Bryn, Joined Trill Engineer. Hawke, Betazoid Scientist. Karna Valkras, Klingon Engineer. Beth Parker, Human Tactical
    Sarel, Romulan Engineer (Federation). Yazuri, Reman Scientist (KDF)
  • Options
    chalpenchalpen Member Posts: 2,207 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They are aware of it? Or maybe they just missed the posts?
    Should I start posting again after all this time?
  • Options
    elandarkskyelandarksky Member Posts: 1,013 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    chalpen wrote: »

I vaugley remeber a developer saying ' a fix is in the pipeline' ages ago.. but given that its was ages ago, i wouldnt trust my memory :P
    [Combat (Self)] Your Bite deals 2378 (1475) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother.
  • Options
    chalpenchalpen Member Posts: 2,207 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maybe we can fid out how big the pipeline is....
    Should I start posting again after all this time?
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maybe we can fid out how big the pipeline is....

It's like Cryptic is trying to suck tennis balls through a drinking straw. :P
  • Options
    themartianthemartian Member Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited May 2013

There's a dev response in the thread in my signature, it's an "archived post" though now as it was before the forum transfer.
    My alt army:
    K'ymara, Orion Engineer. Caedera of Borg, Liberated Borg Tactical, Elyza Vix, Joined Trill Scientist. Christina Bellona, Augmented Human Tactical.
    T'Lana, Vulcan Scientist. Arbol, Martian Tactical. Ayzer Bryn, Joined Trill Engineer. Hawke, Betazoid Scientist. Karna Valkras, Klingon Engineer. Beth Parker, Human Tactical
    Sarel, Romulan Engineer (Federation). Yazuri, Reman Scientist (KDF)