test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't Cancel a project in Nukara Rep ***Fix now live!***

azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
Was turning in Crystaline EVA Suits and accidentally clicked on Register the Lobi Suits. And I can't cancel!

Which means I cannot upgrade Reputation Tiers or whatever Projects that require that slot!

EDIT: Canceling Projects In - Thank You.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mandoknight89mandoknight89 Member Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't seem to find either project...? Edit: Never mind, just realized I needed to start one of the reputation projects before I could run the registration projects...
  • Options
    emt27emt27 Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wish there was a cancel in the rep system as well.. was hoping this patch would take care of it. Got some rare item that I clicked on long ago and will never use if i complete it. But it still sits unfinished because I have hope that they will add this feature soon
    Say something relavant or hold your tongue
  • Options
    jaudrinjaudrin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    To me happend the same. We need an cancel button in the upgrade section too.
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the report -- the team is working on a resolution for this.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    raistalionraistalion Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the reverse problem sorta. I registered my Hyper Cryo Launcher and then though, huh guess I can trade it in...

I was wrong. Now the trade-in thing is stuck with no way to remove it afaik.

- Raith
  • Options
    holyknight22holyknight22 Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem here, went to register my equipment and put the MK11 set. Thanks for being on top of this issue.
  • Options
    suavekssuaveks Member Posts: 1,736 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
    "Report"? This was supposed to be a feature added with LoR. I even asked this particular question when the Dev Blog appeared and I was assured that reputation cancel is being worked on. Yet despide all this the system with such a huge oversight was pushed live as if it wasn't thought out at all...
    PyKDqad.jpg
  • Options
    whoami4whoami4 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here... I rly need to cancel a project I accidently pressed :(
  • Options
    edited May 2013

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

What's the ETA? Because seems there are tons of people who are stuck on that Tholian Reputation. And if they have to wait months for a fix, then people are going to be ......... well lets just say not happy.
  • Options
    starfleetmacostarfleetmaco Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am not able to cancel one of the nukara upgrade project. It's the level-less cryogun one but I realized too late that it was the wrong one since I have the Hyper-compressed Cryo Launcher Mk XII. Please add a cancel button or something for the upgrade. I can't do anything with it being in the way.
  • Options
    raistalionraistalion Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm seeing the cancel buttons on other Tholian rep generating projects (they're there till you fill them and the counter starts) just not the bottom most queue so I think its in "partly" just not what people were after or theirs something not hooked up right.

- Raith
  • Options
    mcconnamcconna Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/uaf-james/bugnukara_zpse2d35112.jpg

Please tell me this is a bug that I can't cancel this, or I'm pretty much screwed for mistakenly queuing this. lol
  • Options
    nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just did a mistake :(
    I had a [Crystalline Personal Shield Matrix] and i wanted to exchange it for 50 nukara marks, but i selected the wrong project in the reputation, the one with [Refractive Nanofiber Personal Shield Matrix Mk XII] (that i dont have), and now i cant cancel it for the first one :(

How do i resolve this problem? Please, help me! :(

[5:54] [System] [TicketCreated] Successfully submitted ticket ID #1,684,228.
    Character: Nandos@NandoPC

ps: same mcconna problem here
  • Options
    mcconnamcconna Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, I got the same issue. Hopeing it's fixed before I get to Tier 1 upgrade or I'm stuck. x_x
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    mcconna wrote: »
    Yeah, I got the same issue. Hopeing it's fixed before I get to Tier 1 upgrade or I'm stuck. x_x

Exactly, i dont want to be stucked for this issue, in 40h ill be tier 1...

Please, some gm reply here!!! pls pls pls pls
  • Options
    g8472hgg8472hg Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi,

I made a bad selection too, to upgrading Crystal-Woven Enviromental suit, because I haven`t got (already upgraded by lobi store). But now, I cannot cancel the upgrade and I cannot get Crystal-Woven Enviromental suit anywhere.
    What I need to do ?

Thanks,

Queaxik
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    what we want to know... how to cancel the project for another one :confused:

(to be sure, now i selected in the queue a normal upgrade marks>dil :D)
  • Options
    blackblackwyrmblackblackwyrm Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem as these fine folks.
  • Options
    drake122svkdrake122svk Member Posts: 731 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can't cancel it until the devs patch it. The only workaround is to buy Tholian equipment packs (Rare and very rare ones) open them and hope to get the set item you need...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    You can't cancel it until the devs patch it. The only workaround is to buy Tholian equipment packs (Rare and very rare ones) open them and hope to get the set item you need...

Eh ok, or upgrade the non-mk xii version to mk xii with 150 lobi and use the piece to do the project :rolleyes: ... but i/we cant sustain these "numbers":o
  • Options
    g8472hgg8472hg Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    He is lucky, but I need Crystal-Woven Enviromental suit for the project, not MK XII
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    g8472hg wrote: »
    Yes, but I need Crystal-Woven Enviromental suit for the project, not MK XII
    Exactly!
    In any case we need a dev help, just cancel the current upgrade (or the entire queue) and we'll be all happy :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    raistalion wrote: »
    I'm seeing the cancel buttons on other Tholian rep generating projects (they're there till you fill them and the counter starts) just not the bottom most queue so I think its in "partly" just not what people were after or theirs something not hooked up right.

- Raith

Yes, its the upgrade slot (bottom one)

I really wish the Dev Team will tell us when they will have a fix in, because the longer they take, the more people will be unable to progress.

We need an ETA when this fix is going in!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm stuck with the Tholian reputation project and can't cancel the project because there is no button.

May I ask how soon will there be a fix?
  • Options
    ferdzso0ferdzso0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    edit - deleted post, was a stupid thing, mistaken stuff :) my baaaad

10k DPS Vesta threads: 1; 2
  • Options
    bootybootsbootyboots Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tyraidd wrote: »
    I'm stuck with the Tholian reputation project and can't cancel the project because there is no button.

May I ask how soon will there be a fix?

rep and starbase project cancellation has been one of the most requested features requested since they were introduced.

so... good luck :S
    House of Sigma (channel KDFdefera for PvE requiring only KDF teams) List of KDF issues [my in-game handle @bootymcboots] (channel KDF Empire for KDF orientated discussion - still in development/growing)
  • Options
    ferdzso0ferdzso0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    edit - deleted - I should read more carefully

10k DPS Vesta threads: 1; 2
  • Options
    gypsybladegypsyblade Member Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Currently stuck with an upgrade in my Nukara Rep

I don't have the Compressed Cryo Launcher and can't cancel the project. Please look at this....
This discussion has been closed.