test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

xxtakunixxxxtakunixx Member Posts: 65 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
this is a little rediculous. i've been trying to log into the game for 25 min and still sitting in the login que. I'm a paying subscriber and can't get into the game that was buggy on update and you want to get people to buy lifetime subscriptions. if you want subscribers i would suggest you increase your user capacity.

Seriously disappointed
Post edited by xxtakunixx on

Comments

• bloodwake100bloodwake100 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am having issues advancing in the queue. I have been stuck in the same place for 20 minutes
  • drake122svkdrake122svk Member Posts: 731 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Queue is not moving at all. Did it broke?
  • bloodwake100bloodwake100 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have no idea. I'm a noob so I am assuming someone should notice this problem and fix it? lol
  • xxtakunixxxxtakunixx Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    then i got in and the damn cooling pad on the laptop got unplugged somehow and cause the stupid laptop to shut down and now i'm restarted and now i'm back sitting in que again. over and hour of waiting and i still haven't done anything in game. i'm sure fixed to run out and get my lifetime subscription
  • scipunk1973scipunk1973 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    17264 out of 19332.... yeah ill be back tomorrow...
  • xxtakunixxxxtakunixx Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    finally got i an and was trying to do the updates on my first character and the game booted me out and now i'm back in que again .. this time it wasn't my fault though it was cryptic stable servers.i hope the money i spent on the legacy pack can help them but another hamster or 2
  • falconnightperufalconnightperu Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please close the never winter beta inmediately!! :D
  • trekkie4990trekkie4990 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was #5350 an hour ago, and I'm #5350 now. I'd say the queue is bugged.

EDIT: FINALLY!!! The queue is moving!
  • megacharge07megacharge07 Member Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Plase close the never winter beta!! :D

You mean they are running 2 high population games on the SAME server?

I hope not. That's blasphemy, and a recipe for utter disaster. I'll be asking for these Dev's heads on a platter if this is the case. I understand they are greedy, but stupid too? I'm shocked. I figured they would make sure they didn't compromise their tool to make money like this.

If players can't play, they are going to be furious, last thing Cryptic wants is players doing charge backs on their credit cards, or opting not to buy packs because they cant trust they'll get to play the game they're paying for.

This Queue BS and log in issues are unacceptable. They're really going to need to make up for this. This is a problem of epic proportions.

If I'm their employer, I'm cleaning house right about now, pink slips for those responsible for this fiasco.
    tumblr_mt0cmzAQpC1rm3hhlo2_500.gif
  • ltcommanderjamesltcommanderjames Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have been waiting to log on for more than 2 hours WTF is up with this. I dont like to B*tch that much but I mean 2 hours really? all this after it took 2 hours to download the patch and I got to play for maybe one hour. so in a span of 5 hours I have been free to play I maybe got an hour in game. issues like this is why I stopped paying to pay.