test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Transwarp to Tau Dewa

jonathanlonehawkjonathanlonehawk Member Posts: 674 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
On all three characters that have T5 romulan reputation I have no transwarp to Tau Dewa. I thought we got this at T1 rep unlock?
Formerly Known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
STOSIG.png
Please enable us to buy a token with Zen to faction change a 25th Century FED to a TOS FED.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• gralerongraleron Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I, too, am seeing this problem.
    Vice Admiral Elaron, USS Hard Light
  • threat21threat21 Member Posts: 300
    edited May 2013
    same here.
  • captainedwards09captainedwards09 Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here as well
  • kiriseekirisee Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi All,

Still patching up here, but a thought might be they made it a quick rep mission to run for the unlock..same as getting the Reman Race....try and see..good luck
    "If everyone used Macs, we'd be working on how to get to Alpha Centauri rather than how to get to Mars."
  • sulubonessulubones Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Tau Dewa doesn't show up as a Transwarp destination for me either.
  • jonathanlonehawkjonathanlonehawk Member Posts: 674 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kirisee wrote: »
    Hi All,

Still patching up here, but a thought might be they made it a quick rep mission to run for the unlock..same as getting the Reman Race....try and see..good luck

Nope -- don't see any new rep missions. Under status it does say captain ability: *Transwarp: Tau Dewa Sector Block.

EDIT:
    I did a Ongoing Diplomatic Efforts Upgrade (50 Marks for 500 Dil) and got the notice that I can now make Reman characters, still don't have Tau Dewa Transwarp.
    Formerly Known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    STOSIG.png
    Please enable us to buy a token with Zen to faction change a 25th Century FED to a TOS FED.
  • trhrangerxmltrhrangerxml Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    From my fleet chatter on pidgin, do any Romulan Rep mission, even the 2m store unlock ones and it should pop for you.
    Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again? :D
  • kiriseekirisee Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, i had one out of two solutions correct...no idea about the Tau sector jump...hmm...still waiting to get off work and try it out....hope its patching at home right now and the patcher didn't die lol
    "If everyone used Macs, we'd be working on how to get to Alpha Centauri rather than how to get to Mars."
  • jonascarlsonjonascarlson Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I never knew there was suppose to be a transwarp to there. I gave up looking months ago after it came out. I assumed they would have put in then or not at all. I thought it was a little stupid that they didn't have a transwarp there, considering there's one traveling to every where else; plus you can see the gate in the background while in orbit.
  • trhrangerxmltrhrangerxml Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It was only added in with the expansion as a tier 1 reward to Romulan Rep.
    Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again? :D
  • drake122svkdrake122svk Member Posts: 731 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, to be fair, why would you even want to go to the Tau Dewa Sector once you have the Tier 5 Romuloid reputation complete? To catch more Romulan bunnies perhaps? :P
  • locozocolocozoco Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I also do not have the transwarp capability with any of my toons that have reached Tier V on the New Romulus Reputation system.
  • darthpostaldarthpostal Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Tier 5 New Romulus rep. No transwarp option for me.