Who else is trapped at work?

2»

Comments

• lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm at work :D

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Dude you're always at work. Even when you aren't at work!

I still think you're an android. Doesn't matter what the Taco tells me!
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • jackattack00720jackattack00720 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vamank wrote: »
    I would say it is pathetic how some people don't have a life but here I am checking the launcher every 20 minutes. I find STO a good hobby. As I tell my wife it keeps me out of bars and running around with loose women. As if those are the kinds of things I would be doing if I wasnt playing STO. She also knows where I am most the time.

Haha, you my good sir gave me the best reason to explain my STO gaming to my wife now forever and eternity... or as long as STO is out.
  • conundrumnsaconundrumnsa Member Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You know, there are many unemployed people out there that would dearly love being 'trapped' at work... :(

oh hush Debbie Downer.
  • valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would say it is pathetic how some people don't have a life but here I am checking the launcher every 20 minutes. I find STO a good hobby. As I tell my wife it keeps me out of bars and running around with loose women. As if those are the kinds of things I would be doing if I wasnt playing STO. She also knows where I am most the time.

OMG....*facepalm* never tried this obvious arguments when reasoning.
    Thanks, it may help the next time.
    Now i feel somewhat stupid.
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • shockwave85shockwave85 Member Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited May 2013

My girlfriend leaves me alone about STO, I won't give her grief about spending the whole weekend playing a cat breading RPG on her iPad. Imagine Pokemon, but instead of catching creatures in balls, you capture cats by breading them. Yes, this is a thing that exists.

Also, what's wrong with loose women?
    ssog-maco-sig.jpg
  • idronaidrona Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    guilli88 wrote: »
    Would be very awkward if you came in here telling you're at home waiting for the servers to go up :P

Haha! :D:P
    signwidrona.png
  • erraberrab Member Posts: 1,434 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    guilli88 wrote: »
    "As long as my boss pretends he's paying me well, I'm pretending I'm working well"

No? :cool:

:DPriceless:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yah. I'm stuck at work, also. And in the immortal words of Clerks' Dante: "I'm not even supposed to be here today!" :rolleyes: Yeah, Tuesdays are normally one of my days off, but I'm covering for someone's vacation (Boss asked if I would as a favor, and ya gotta earn brownie points sometimes, ya know?).

On the plus side, I figure most of today will be a wash with queues, lags, problems, etc. (at least that's what I tell myself), and instead of today, I got Friday off, so long weekend made even longer since I'm taking all next week off too!

Woot! :D

I'm at work :D

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
    TROLL!!!! :P

lol

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • vamankvamank Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My girlfriend leaves me alone about STO, I won't give her grief about spending the whole weekend playing a cat breading RPG on her iPad. Imagine Pokemon, but instead of catching creatures in balls, you capture cats by breading them. Yes, this is a thing that exists.

I find it funny that some women say playing Call of Duty and Online Video games is silly.
    A Cat Breeding Game?

That is quite funny, but to each their own I guess.
    Admiral%20sig%202.png
  • vinsinarvinsinar Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I took the week off to enjoy the game.
  • knuhteb5knuhteb5 Member Posts: 1,831 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm at home, but I have to go back out for work in 15 min. I won't be back until about 5:00 probably Q__QQ__Q_Q.
    aGHGQIKr41KNi.gif
  • conundrumnsaconundrumnsa Member Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I guess being trapped at work has some advantages.
  • issueman1issueman1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Was at work... but you're not missing anything. No one can log on.
  • tancrediivtancrediiv Member Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Great thread.

I woke up at 1100 AM to go to work 2 PM to Midnight. Sucks, but there is a silver lining to this story of woe.

My 10 GB patch finished while the server was still down forvmaintenance. At 1154 I was back on, made a duplicate of my Beta toon, and finished the first 4 missions before going off to work. When I get home at midnight less people will be on, less lag, should make 20 quick.

Player and forumite formerly known as FEELTHETHUNDER

Expatriot Might Characters in EXILE
  • tiezine1tiezine1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Stuck here till 10 least i got to make toon b4 work..
  • smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Don't worry about it,. No one's logging in the for the moment anyway.
    EnYn9p9.jpg
    edited May 2013
    Double post. Not sure how.

• sparhawksparhawk Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Trapped at work and won't be home for another 10 hours.

:mad::(

Currently that isn't really a bad thing as most of us can't play due to problems Cryptic is having with their servers. By the time you get home they may have fixed the problem(s).
  • marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am still at work for a couple more hours, hopefully things work when I get back.
    Sometimes I play STO at work:D but not today, too much patches to download, and probably wouldn't be able to log in anyway. STO will be patched waiting for me when I get back.
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
  • hasukurobihasukurobi Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Trapped at work and won't be home for another 10 hours.

:mad::(

No worries... You are not missing anything... Seems how NO ONE can actually play.
    edited May 2013
    So I get home from work, and the whole thing is down for maintenance. Plans out the window again.

• lostcause212lostcause212 Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm trapped in class right now. Does that count?
    yjIzVE9.png