What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[IRF] Imperial Romulan Fleet

Comments

• Options
    herrriedelherrriedel Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Would you accept a player that does not have a legacy pack? My IG is G'skill@herrriedel. He is a Reman spy who infiltrated the KDF. LOL i'll do a backstory once mt IRF acct is approved.
    Also do you Have a fleet Via STO if so can i get and invite
  • Options
    rihandhenorihandheno Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    herrriedel wrote: »
    Would you accept a player that does not have a legacy pack? My IG is G'skill@herrriedel.

Of course! There are some in our group that don't plan on getting it either. Feel free to hop on over and get signed up http://www.romulanstarempire.com/joinnow We would love to have more people interested in playing Romulan :)
  • Options
    pyryckpyryck Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    One week until the shadows of our warbirds blot out the stars!

Come join in the procession of ships as we once again spread our warbird wings to reclaim our rightful place in the galaxy!
  • Options
    bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    6 and a wake up till the greatest faction in star trek lore is released!

Such an exciting time for everyone in STO, and specifically everyone in the IRF, 3 long years we have waited for a faction to play, and now our time is at hand.

So dont delay and join a great Romulan community!

www.romulanstarempire.com

We offer, Facebook, Teamspeak, Our own website with forums to include: history, lore, rp stories, guides, faqs, links to other sto community members works such as power levels, ship charts and such so you dont have to dig for it through sto forums,

We also offer ingame legal ale, access to fed tier 3.5 fleet and 2.0 kdf fleet stores
    embassy tier 2

fleet meetings at least 1 a month, with weekly ingame events starting up very soon (mostly was waiting for the faction, more details soon in our forums about this)

What we dont offer,
    Elitists/know it alls
    self entitled rights (pm me ingame for more detail about this, we leave it at that for now)
    finger pointing and prejudgement

So, if your looking for a friendly, faction specific themed fleet that has been around since beta (not a band wagoner) look no farther than the IRF!
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

• Options
    greenmugat0greenmugat0 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    New Legacy Pack Items!

READ all about it..

Now, you cant tell me you NOT ready for a ROMULAN fleet?

Click the Mugato banner below..HELLO !
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Next Tuesday! Cant wait very excited for this release :D
  • Options
    colonelchenchuancolonelchenchuan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bunansa wrote: »
    (mostly was waiting for the faction, more details soon in our forums about this)

What we dont offer,
    Elitists/know it alls
    self entitled rights (pm me ingame for more detail about this, we leave it at that for now)
    finger pointing and prejudgement

so no Vulcans then....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    rihandheno wrote: »
    Shady Vulcans Only :eek: haha

And Vulcans with tans and who like to drink Romulan Ale ! :cool:
  • Options
    tiezine1tiezine1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Jolan Tru,
    My Forum name here is the same in the fleet. I have joined the IRF on the website and been approved. However I was wondering if we had an active in game Fed or Klingon fleet at the moment. I have Characters maxed on both sides and would like to start contributing if I can join in game.
    My primary characters at the moment are Kord@tiezine1 and 1of2@tiezine1, KDF and FED respectively. I also have a fed Tac and Engineer if they would be useful. Can't wait to join the fleet in 6 days!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    tiezine1 wrote: »
    Jolan Tru,
    My Forum name here is the same in the fleet. I have joined the IRF on the website and been approved. However I was wondering if we had an active in game Fed or Klingon fleet at the moment. I have Characters maxed on both sides and would like to start contributing if I can join in game.
    My primary characters at the moment are Kord@tiezine1 and 1of2@tiezine1, KDF and FED respectively. I also have a fed Tac and Engineer if they would be useful. Can't wait to join the fleet in 6 days!

Jolan'Tru Tiezine,

We shall get invites out to you today :) We have use for any toons you want added. To answer your question we in fact have both KDF and FED starbases up and running our FED is Tier 3.5 and our KDF is Tier 2.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Jolan Tru

looking for a place to call home?
    looking for a fleet that has been established since beta but is still growing and improving?

look no farther than, the Imperial Romulan Fleet,

we offer teamspeak, facebook, our own website and forums, and a great community to work with.

We provide legal ale, and general fun.

We do have a new fleet meeting scheduled soon, along with plenty of events on the way once the faction is in full force.

We have been here since beta, currently level 12 federation side fleet, tier 3.5 embassy tier 2, with our kdf fleet at tier 2 embassy working toward tier 2

We allow members to join either fleet with any and all characters they choose to bring, and dont discourage one side or the other, we also have a chat system inplace to talk to all fleet members regardless of allegiance.

So stop by our site today, have a look, you wont be disapointed!

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Jolan Tru fellow Romulans!

4 days and a wake up till the greatest Trek faction becomes a reality!

So what are you waiting for, join us now at www.romulanstarempire.com

We provide Teamspeak, Website with forums, RP, Facebook, and a great casual community of Romulan fans.

We have great lore on our site, some fun rp threads, some general threads of general fun (it was a colonel but got promoted)

We offer legal ale, and ingame fun, whats not to like?

We have been around since beta in STO and longer before, and will be around long after the server closes, so take a chance to be with a community that isnt going anywhere!

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Just a few more days till the most coolest faction is released!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Jolan'Tru & Aefvadh!

To those still looking for a Romulan Fleet that haven't joined up yet, feel free to check out www.imperialromulanfleet.com You don't just become another member in some community or statistic, you become part of a family, a place to have fun and get away from real life. :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Jolan Tru & Aefvadh!

Looking for an established Romulan community with out crazy applications or interviews? Looking to have fun instead of some elitist attitudes? We have it all! Nothing a work in progress, no websites under construction or coming soon, no starbases bought from someone else to seem like we have it all, nothing required from you other than maybe a round of Ale at the bar. We are pure Romulan hearted group and have been since the good old days of Elite Force. Check us out www.imperialromulanfleet.com
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Just one word Ale so click here and its all yours @ www.imperialromulanfleet.com
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Its nearly time for the Romulan faction, so obviously many people are jumping on the wagon and doing the "Its always been my favorite team" routine, creating even more fleets in a fleet saturated community.

Now before anyone gets the impression that I or anyone of the IRF is against this, we are not! But why join a hastily thrown together wannabe fleet or a fleet that clearly has issues when you can join the fleet that has been ROMULAN since beta and earlier still? A fleet that welcomes all, including former members that left under one reason or another, new, old returning, vet, it doesn't matter, we accept you with open arms and a bottle of the finest ale we can offer.

WE have teamspeak, our own website and forums, facebook, and good ol fun.

Many members are veterans of multiple mmo games, so you can say weve been around the block, I have, and I can tell you that the IRF isnt going anywhere.

Join an established premier ROMULAN THEMED fleet

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Jolan Tru

looking for a place to call home?
    looking for a fleet that has been established since beta but is still growing and improving?

look no farther than, the Imperial Romulan Fleet,

we offer teamspeak, facebook, our own website and forums, and a great community to work with.

We provide legal ale, and general fun.

We do have a new fleet meeting scheduled soon, along with plenty of events on the way once the faction is in full force.

We have been here since beta, currently level 12 federation side fleet, tier 3.5 embassy tier 2, with our kdf fleet at tier 2 embassy working toward tier 2

We allow members to join either fleet with any and all characters they choose to bring, and dont discourage one side or the other, we also have a chat system inplace to talk to all fleet members regardless of allegiance.

So stop by our site today, have a look, you wont be disapointed!

• Options
    jlg73jlg73 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Joined these fine folks last week.
    Been great, friendly and helpful.
    If you love the Best faction in Trek lore, come be Romulans with IRF
    !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    jlg73 wrote: »
    Joined these fine folks last week.
    Been great, friendly and helpful.
    If you love the Best faction in Trek lore, come be Romulans with IRF
    !

Thanks for the kudos here, we do aim to please...and disentegrate if needed...

What we offer?

Teamspeak! Own Website with Forums! Facebook! BBQs! Risa No Shirt Fridays! Legal Ale !

and most importantly...Romulan fans who know Romulan Lore....Romulan Ships....and ....ready?...... A GREAT COMMUNITY !!!!!

So join now...at www.romulanstarempire.com

Our Ships Dont Glow in the Dark!

• Options
    sarovensaroven Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why cruise with the rest when you can disintegrate with the best? Join IRF!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    imperial12imperial12 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    saroven wrote: »
    Come Join the IRF
    And see what you become in this fleet!!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    So you want to fly a warbird?

Want to have battlecloak as a STANDARD feature?

Want to know if there really was 4 or 5 lights???

look no further than...THE IMPERIAL ROMULAN FLEET

we offer TEAMSPEAK, WEB AND FORUMS, FACEBOOK, taco tuesdays,
    and...LEGAL ALE

so drop by, check us out at www.romulanstarempire.com

we also have bingo nights, and shuffle board with tribbles (klingons not invited for the fact they keep shooting the damn tribbles)

But no seriously... we have tier 3.5 fed starbase and 2.0 Kdf starbase
    filled with that bloodwine stuff..whatever...liquid

Take a chance and fly with the best

• Options
    edited May 2013
    saroven wrote: »

LoL that's a good one :P
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    bunansa wrote: »
    So you want to fly a warbird?

Want to have battlecloak as a STANDARD feature?

Want to know if there really was 4 or 5 lights???

look no further than...THE IMPERIAL ROMULAN FLEET

we offer TEAMSPEAK, WEB AND FORUMS, FACEBOOK, taco tuesdays,
    and...LEGAL ALE

so drop by, check us out at www.romulanstarempire.com

we also have bingo nights, and shuffle board with tribbles (klingons not invited for the fact they keep shooting the damn tribbles)

But no seriously... we have tier 3.5 fed starbase and 2.0 Kdf starbase
    filled with that bloodwine stuff..whatever...liquid

Take a chance and fly with the best
    So? Click on the Mugato banner below to see how eh?
  • Options
    tiezine1tiezine1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    THE REPUBLIC NEEDS YOU!

If you're looking for a good group of people to explore the void with, the IRF is a great place to start.
    This fleet is definitely community first, not only will you have fleetmates, you'll have friends. I haven't been with the fleet for long, but I already feel at home. We're always willing to help, whether your'e a newly minted Louie on your first command, or looking for some advice on builds, layouts, or just looking to have some fun conversation; were here!
    While we can hold our own in ESTF's there isn't an elitist attitude here, just a group of people sharing a fun game and an amazing universe.
    The only place to get LEGAL ROMULAN ALE! Not to mention that wonderful feeling of triumph from decloaking a Warbird in front of an enemy that can't escape you're guns. :D
    JOIN NOW, Adventure awaits!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    3 more days!

dont delay any more, join the IRF today...

we have a great 501k plan, paid vacations to Risa, and not to mention Legal Ale!!

its always happy hour for the IRF

Our ships can cloak...so join the empire today!

• Options
    edited May 2013
    tiezine1 wrote: »
    THE REPUBLIC NEEDS YOU!

If you're looking for a good group of people to explore the void with, the IRF is a great place to start.
    This fleet is definitely community first, not only will you have fleetmates, you'll have friends. I haven't been with the fleet for long, but I already feel at home. We're always willing to help, whether your'e a newly minted Louie on your first command, or looking for some advice on builds, layouts, or just looking to have some fun conversation; were here!
    While we can hold our own in ESTF's there isn't an elitist attitude here, just a group of people sharing a fun game and an amazing universe.
    The only place to get LEGAL ROMULAN ALE! Not to mention that wonderful feeling of triumph from decloaking a Warbird in front of an enemy that can't escape you're guns. :D
    JOIN NOW, Adventure awaits!

Thank you for the kind words, seems like a lot of the new people to fleet are saying the same thing. I am happy to see everyone is enjoying the fleet. In just a few days we can enjoy it to its full potential as we finally play in our warbirds and show those feds and klinks how we kick it Romulan stytle :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    The IRF is still looking for Romulan's to drink...Mm.. Fly with I mean :D Come check us out at www.imperialromulanfleet.com