test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

12th Fleet Honor Guard

Comments

• captainwestbrookcaptainwestbrook Member Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    felderburg wrote: »
    So I'm definitely going to make a Romulan... the question is whether or not I should go KDF or Fed. I haven't really played any KDF, so there's a chance I may just end up here. But we'll see...

Choose fed if you want to hide behind regulations and human excuses... While the federation was busy with regulations, the Empire already had lead on the undine scums!

Today is a good day to join!
    Join www.UFPlanets.com
    5 FED Fleets | 3 KDF Fleets - T5 Colony on both factions
    Mack.png
  • berrycolaberrycola Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Trying out the new Legacy of Romulus Beta, joined the KDF of course!

Good story so far!
  • qordaqqordaq Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    berrycola wrote: »
    Trying out the new Legacy of Romulus Beta, joined the KDF of course!

Good story so far!

Yeah had a blast leveling Romulans last night for sure. And KDF all the way, seriously cool implementation, can't wait for it to go live in May. Thanks for the team!

maj!
    Previously: QorDaq
    Operations Team, 12th Fleet
  • cassielynacassielyna Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Tired of being a lone warrior? Join the 12th Honor Guard, and have the advantage of a fabulous, large but close-knit, fleet along-side you! With a sold leadership, friendly members, planned events and lots of spur-of-the-moment fun, aan epic magazine, and high level starbases for both your KDF and Fed toons, you won't regret it!
    Cassie Lynn@Achlyssa
    Directive 010
    edited April 2013
    With the new content we become ever stronger! Empress Sell will kneel before the might of the Empire!

Join the 12th fleet today!

www.12th-fleet.com
    edited April 2013
    Bat'leth tournament next weekend!

Join the 12th fleet today!
    edited April 2013
    Our latest foundry mission has been released!

Episode 3 of the Honor Guard series is a riveting adventure against seemingly impossible odds that will give you glory enough for a Klingon opera in your name.

Become a reviewer and check out: 12th HG: Cloak and Bat'leth
    edited May 2013
    berrycola wrote: »
    Our latest foundry mission has been released!

Episode 3 of the Honor Guard series is a riveting adventure against seemingly impossible odds that will give you glory enough for a Klingon opera in your name.

Become a reviewer and check out: 12th HG: Cloak and Bat'leth

This is a seriously fun mission... It also progresses the storyline for the 12th-Fleet KDF Division nicely.

Thanks for all the work you have put into this Destyn!

maj!
  • panthro2panthro2 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It is good to see the 12th Honor guard Forum Here. I will Dwell in this Forum.
    felderburg wrote: »
    So I'm definitely going to make a Romulan... the question is whether or not I should go KDF or Fed. I haven't really played any KDF, so there's a chance I may just end up here. But we'll see...

T'Vorak has already prepared for the Klingon Alliance in Beta Testing, Waiting to see how they combine the new Klingon Game-play for Romulus allied players.
    edited May 2013
    Another excellent Bat'leth tournament complete!

Glad we had so many amazing participants!
    edited May 2013
    The Bat'leth tournament truely was fun! I really enjoyed participating and being part of it! :D
    Join www.UFPlanets.com
    Mack.png
    edited May 2013
    It is unfortunate that I was not able to attend, but the many fine war stories are well-worth listening to over a barrel of Juriss Bloodwine!

maj!
    edited May 2013
    Welcome to our newest member; poQwI'...

Welcome to the 12th-fleet and to the KDF Division!

maj!
    edited May 2013
    One week remains before the Legacy of Qo'nos is released! I look forward to pillaging some Romulan technology and using it against our enemies!
  • trokkartrokkar Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OK, I am sold.... Applied
    edited May 2013
    Well met, warrior!

The next foundry mission is coming along nicely, and serves to tie in our groups history to the upcoming legacy of romulus expansion!
  • targousttargoust Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I played with you guys a ways back before I was abducted by Greys and RL. My name was Ulth on your website, doubt any one would remember me lol. One of my biggest let downs with this game was I had to wear a SF uniform at the time.

I had wanted a Klingon character but it wasn't in the cards back then. With the update coming up I will have to roll a Klingon and reapply it seems. So my question is since I haven't rolled my character yet should I wait to reapply or just reapply under my old info, but state my interest in the KDF?
    edited May 2013
    Greetings Targoust,

To answer your question; go ahead and apply now. The 12th-fleet is a community of players, so you are joining as a member not any particular character. Further, since launch is less than a week away, there should be no issues with activity before you have a chance to roll the new Toon.

Main thing I would counsel on this is; take the time between now and launch to re-familiarize yourself with the Fleet, a lot has likely changed since you were here (lots of good and exciting things going on), and the KDF Division in particular is a little different than other Divisions (not too much), so taking this opportunity to get your bearings could be a great use of the time.

Regardless, come on over to http://forums.12th-fleet.com and fill out a new app. and thanks for checking back in!

maj!
    edited May 2013
    trokkar wrote: »
    OK, I am sold.... Applied

Greetings Troklar... I see that you are interested in joining, but I don't see an app at http://forums.12th-fleet.com Did you register under a different name? Or perhaps chose a different Division (other than the KDF/12th Honor Guard)?

Hope to see you around, and let us know if you have any questions...

maj!
    edited May 2013
    Our numbers grow as we share bloodwine, sing song, and welcome members both new and old!

Excited to try the new missions on Tuesday!
    edited May 2013
    With level progression from 1-50 inbound for the KDF on the 21st (tomorrow), today is a good day to Join!

maj!
    edited May 2013
    Welcome to all our brothers starting at level 1!

Long live the Empire!
  • amatsu287amatsu287 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A big thanks to the 12th Honor Guard for the warm welcome and blood wine I received after i aligned with the KDF :D
    edited May 2013
    amatsu287 wrote: »
    A big thanks to the 12th Honor Guard for the warm welcome and blood wine I received after i aligned with the KDF :D

We shall sing lores of our glorious battle! :D
    Join www.UFPlanets.com
    Mack.png
  • viking13bviking13b Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm a newbie but looking for a good fleet only lvl 10 at the moment
    edited May 2013
    viking13b wrote: »
    I'm a newbie but looking for a good fleet only lvl 10 at the moment

Hi viking, your level doesn't matter if you are interested in joining the 12th fleet's Honor Guard or 12th Fleet itself.

You simply need to visit our forums at www.12th-fleet.com and head over to recruitment section and put in an application. It's nothing too big, just so you can choose which division/gameplay you are actually interested in, regardless of which you can do about anything.

Good luck and welcome to STO! :)
    Join www.UFPlanets.com
    Mack.png
  • viking13bviking13b Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Will do thank you very much
    edited May 2013
    My Reman has reached Level 50 yesterday and is commanding a Hakoona Retrofit! :D
    Join www.UFPlanets.com
    Mack.png
    edited May 2013
    The new game-play elements, graphics overhaul, and full leveling experience for KDF players is really making a difference these days; it's a great time to go KDF!

maj!
    edited May 2013
    Many new Klingons have joined us recently!

Alas... I should very much enjoy new Gorn friends!