test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tribble Test Weekend Reward

makurdemakurde Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I started playing last night (GMT +1) So far so good (the map where the new story begins Romualana is simply Fantastic.

the only thing I find annoying is the extreme size (not adjustable) messages by the bridge officers. and by opponents via the screen display.
This last fills in an exaggerated way the game screen, obligando to stop and prevent a complete control over the various commands.
Post edited by makurde on

Comments

• tr717771tr717771 Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    makurde wrote: »
    I started playing last night (GMT +1) So far so good (the map where the new story begins Romualana is simply Fantastic.

the only thing I find annoying is the extreme size (not adjustable) messages by the bridge officers. and by opponents via the screen display.
    This last fills in an exaggerated way the game screen, obligando to stop and prevent a complete control over the various commands.

well to me its not too bad either I just posted some stuff I noticed for the ground and space weapons and graphics looks good even better but there are some bugs need fixing but all and all the game looks really better than ever I can't wait for it to go live.
  • makurdemakurde Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Little doubt:
    the list of possible transwarp only appears "Fleet Starbase System".
    Since each faction (FED and KDF) have as an exit point (standard) transwarp the planet Earth or Qo'noS, which allows access to the academy, the Spacedock, (and in the case Klingon also the capital).
    I was expecting the Romulan faction was in possession of at least a point in transwarp new romulus and flotilia.
  • mwildermwilder Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There is a trans to New Romulus. you get have to lvl up to get it.
    Liberty Task Force
    "Liberty, Equality, Justice, Peace & Cooperation"

http://www.libertytaskforce.com
    edited May 2013
    problem:
    Maybe I'm doing something wrong:confused:.
    I arrived in the mission "Crossroads at Crateris" I destroyed the first set of navistellari enemy. and have come to the point "Defend Reman Battlegroup"
    "incoming Messagge" has been flagged.
    now remains for me with so much of the area highlighted in the map a "Defeat Enemy Groups (0/3)."
    Unfortunately, I'm shooting in the air highlighted along wide, I also visited an artificial satellite, and collected 2 anomalies in the area. but after that it does not happen anywhere else.
    P.S. the entire battlegroup Reman follows me except the ship "IRW Decimus."
    edited May 2013
    Ok.
    out of the map and back, the mission has begun again and this time the vessels destroyed were scored.
    everything ok:D
  • rayodelunarayodeluna Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Beautiful maps, beautiful graphics ... The mission are really nice, in fact I like
    edited May 2013
    Crossroads at Crateris - Mission accomplished.

2 accolades marked.

P.S. fantastic the way the artificial quantum singularity sucks his ship when it is destroyed.
    edited May 2013
    the mission give a lot of nice accolade :)
  • norisman1norisman1 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just completed about 10 hours of in-game play time on my new TTS LoR as a Romi-Tac and I have to say; I like it, I love it, I want some of it ASAP. :) Great Job Dev's SALUTE!

My History with Cryptic as

@Zeffram
    CoH from 2004 until servers closed
    COL Closed Beta Test (Champions On Line)

@Norisman
    STO Pre-Order Early Bird 2008
    STO Closed Beta Test 2009/10
    STO Open Beta Test 2010
    STO Head Start Alpha/Retail Pre-Week 2010
    STO Life Time Account Member From now on until STO servers close :)

Fidelis usque ad finem! ;)
    edited May 2013
    good:)
    it's beatiful
    edited May 2013
    Faction choice (for convenience I got FED)
    Now we are in the choice of the new ship. so I have a ship FED or a Romulan ship.
    only negative at the time, the Romulan ship (suitable to level 10-19) seems more suited to a Tactical / Scientific (1 tactical, 1 engineer, 1 scientist) [2 tactical console, 2 console Scientific, Engineering console 1].

Question: at launch there will be more of a Romulan ship for each grade. or there will be only one?
    edited May 2013
    Good idea to put the lights that illuminate red or green to indicate to us what ports are accessible. :cool:

How great is the possibility to vary the colors (according to SET default) LCARS interface. I must say that after a year of playing I got used to the light Three-dimensionality of the interface. and I find that new flat and lowcost.

P.S. Microsoft in developing the Metro interface gave a glance at the LCARS? :D
  • amebix1amebix1 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Talk about misleading topic,i was hopeing on some insight about the reward but all i see is people commenting on game play:mad:
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    amebix1 wrote: »
    Talk about misleading topic,i was hopeing on some insight about the reward but all i see is people commenting on game play:mad:

It's going to be a Tribble. ;)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • amebix1amebix1 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    :)Thanks Davey.
  • livingredshirtlivingredshirt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I love the Romulan faction's cinematic introduction, the storyline, and I especially enjoy the new music employed on Virinat and in combat.
  • liquidraven26liquidraven26 Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can not even get into tribble, my launcher closes the moment I try
  • materwindumaterwindu Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Watch, we get a tribble that, every time we use it, the server crashes.
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    materwindu wrote: »
    Watch, we get a tribble that, every time we use it, the server crashes.

... or, one that says there is a queue of 170,147 out of 170,147 ... To Use It.

<chuckle>
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • maldrecmaldrec Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im liking the romulan characters and all the content for the missions great job.
  • mrqamrqa Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I try the Romulan Faction, and i mean its very good idea -color-coded of Boffs skills. and all grafiks in the game. I look forward to these changes come on the Holodeck.
    Last update solved the Bigger Picture :) before i cant completed this mission. Today no problem. Very good idea is to take the tack emotes - good use
    Interesting Dancefloor mission its fun non combat missions more such missions
    Thx to Cryptic team good work
    Sory 4 mi english.
  • philiptoddphiliptodd Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I want to make a point and mention that I truly love what s coming with LOR and think that it's been long in coming. Still I find that I have a complaint from an issue I found during the open testing. While I spent two hours in real time trying to play LOR during Tribble test weekend, I found that I spent nearly 30 minuets waiting for the game to let me online (I do recognize that this is from the fact that so many people wanted to play during this period.) So with an hour and a half of playtime, I found myself with multiple disconnects (I counted at least 20 separate disconnects which tossed me back to the login page.) the last one sent me all the way back to the login page that requires both login name and password. Here it refused to even reconnect to the servers at all.
    Again, I want to say that I truly do love the content that is built around LOR and the changes that it brings to STO. I only disliked all of the disconnects that took place and find that at times I have those same issues with the holodeck servers too. I hope that you guys can get that fixed before the release date of LOR.
  • ozz5ozz5 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ive done 45 lvls this weekend and I have to say im impressed so far but there r bugs in the echieeeeeee mission didn't let me finsh it the cryro hatchery one or what ever it was called and the shuttle mission what a camra headache but had fun some.. rubber banding. but......the echiee mission is soooooo long and the battle wagons they have , its a mission not a stf ! the hud is lots diff this round really hard in a way to get used too I didn't realize how big the warbirds where going to be wow! well im going to wait now for it to go live thx for the weekend guys !!!!!!!
    edited May 2013
    I noticed that the Romulan at level 12 there is a problem:
    if for example taking off from new Romulus and use the transwarp conduits to quickly arrive on planet Earth everything goes smoothly.
    but if you want to come to Earth using the classic system of the warp engines, arrived at the border that delimits the "TAU DEWA BLOCK" from "REGULUS BLOCK" I get an automated message system that informs me that my character does not have the lev. need to get out of TAU DEWA and explore other BLOCK.
  • katoualkatoual Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm still really upset about the mail system being all messed up...the millions of ec worth of stuff that is now lost in the Cryptic Matrix. Here it is almost July with no good response from Cryptic about when we are gonna get our mail back and nothing on what or when we will get the reward from the LOR test weekend. WHEN?
  • breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Bored... would like an ETA on Tribble Test Weekend reward for LoR, so just going to bump every thread on the subject I can find. Really, the Mol'Rihan Tribble came available way faster...
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​