test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

C-store question :Exclsor hevey refit

reven000reven000 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
So a long time back i bought the Advanced hevey cruiser on the c store and now i can not reclaim it and it tells me i have to buy it again but my friend just bought it and can claim it on any charter is there some thing i can do?

I still own the ship and the console one my first but can't get it on any of my other fed toons
Post edited by reven000 on

Comments

• Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Pre-FTP many people earned the T5 Excelsior via grinding Emblems - you can get the free T5 for, IIRC, 300 Emblems. The T3 Excelsior could be purchased for 125,000 ECs. The Emblem or EC versions were single-character unlocks and do not count as C-Store purchases.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    reven000reven000 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thank you for telling me the makes more sense