test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Official 2nd "No BS" Tournament +++ Rules and Team Registration +++

2»

Comments

• torvinecho25torvinecho25 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Didn't see it mentioned, but for the sake of double-checking....Tholian Web Generator is allowed, correct?
  • pulserazorpulserazor Member Posts: 590 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Interestingly, nothing that is really broken is banned, yet Gas clouds, which from what I gather only render properly on select graphics cards are allowed, defining them as broken. Many of the things 'banned' are working as intended, and infact as skills, they have no use outside pvp.

- The real problem is that some watered down meta game has been defined by a few players who in order to play the game the way they want to play it (no engeneering teams, snb alpha strike cannon dbo etc) they make these y rules to make the game simpler, have faster matches, and provide a scenario that has them with a greater chance to win. - Its no wonder no one wants to pvp and the ques are barren.

Admittedly some of these things are infuriating - but they are in the game and do NOTHING in pve, which leads me to believe they are meant for pvp, and working as intended. -
  • nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As i said in the naz's no bs tournament, CSI can't play at 19.00 german time.

If you can, please, delay the start of 3h, 22.00 italian/german time, otherwise my friends will not be able to participate, 'cause u know, there are those who return late from work and so on...

Pleeeeeaaasseeee :D
  • aquitaine985aquitaine985 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pulserazor wrote: »
    Its no wonder no one wants to pvp and the ques are barren.

Fun fact - Since PVP bootcamp a lot of players I've spoken to have noticed an increase the numbers in queues, new players frequenting OPVP, the PVP forums and the number of fleets seen in PVP in numbers increasing!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Aquitaine985
    Lag Industries STO PvP Fleet - Executive
    A Sad Panda of Industrial calibre.
    2010: This is Cryptic PvP. Please hold the line, your call is very important to us...
  • naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I smell something foul here. No Inner Circle captain chosen yet? Conspiracy. Foul play. Your rigging this tournament..... lol

Can't wait for this man. Going to be awesome.
  • warlordsobwarlordsob Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Fun fact - Since PVP bootcamp a lot of players I've spoken to have noticed an increase the numbers in queues, new players frequenting OPVP, the PVP forums and the number of fleets seen in PVP in numbers increasing!
    What game are you playing a few months ago there was 20-25 people in ques on fed side there has be a drop off buddy you can't just make crazy TRIBBLE made up statements. When we all have the ability to see the number in the ques are at a all time low. Last time i remember them this low was when they were broken.

just logged here's you numbers

quesphoto1_zpsd5e86b97.png
  • snoge00fsnoge00f Member Posts: 1,812 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    warlordsob wrote: »
    What game are you playing a few months ago there was 20-25 people in ques on fed side there has be a drop off buddy you can't just make crazy TRIBBLE made up statements. When we all have the ability to see the number in the ques are at a all time low. Last time i remember them this low was when they were broken.

just logged here's you numbers

quesphoto1_zpsd5e86b97.png

Nope,

I just saw 20 people in Arena earlier. He's right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sonulinu2sonulinu2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ilhansk wrote: »
    The tournament will be held on Saturday, 11th May 2013 - Time 17:00 UCT
    - German Time: 19:00 Uhr
    - British Time: 18 o'clock
    - West Coast Time: 1 p.m.
    - East Coast Time: 10 a.m.

Maybe it's just late and I'm not seeing straight but is the East Coast time correct? Maybe reverse the East and West Coast times?
    edited May 2013
    Hei ilhansk, seriously, reply to this, it's important!!!
    nandospc wrote: »
    As i said in the naz's no bs tournament, CSI can't play at 19.00 german time.

If you can, please, delay the start of 3h, 22.00 italian/german time, otherwise my friends will not be able to participate, 'cause u know, there are those who return late from work and so on...

Pleeeeeaaasseeee :D
  • ilhanskilhansk Member Posts: 620 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello nandospc,

after talking to several other team captains, I had to find that a change of the starting time is unfortunatly not feasible. I am really sorry about that. Maybe there is a way to organize replacement players for your team mates that cannot make it? I am sure that some veteran PVP'ers would be willing to help out?
    Visit the Inner Circle YouTube Channel to watch some STO pew pew PVP action!

edited May 2013
    ilhansk wrote: »
    Hello nandospc,

after talking to several other team captains, I had to find that a change of the starting time is unfortunatly not feasible. I am really sorry about that. Maybe there is a way to organize replacement players for your team mates that cannot make it? I am sure that some veteran PVP'ers would be willing to help out?

Ok ilhansk, dont worry about that, infact i want to thank you for discussing it with others :)
    I was hoping the change of time as naz did to accommodate us last time, but it doesn't matter, really. For the help don't worry, thanks but we decline, we just wanted to make an "only italians" team, so... :P

I wish you all a good tournament, may the best team win!:D
  • livinrtblivinrtb Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    O.0 I would like to call that last spot not sure what our team name is yet but u can put it down as ~Hero's Of The Eleventh Apocalypse~ for now... Im sure Sargon will post any corrections...

And the only thing u need to ban is your dreams of winning...

Good Luck And Have Fun Out There...
    @LIVIN
  • kinetic78kinetic78 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    livinrtb wrote: »
    O.0 I would like to call that last spot not sure what our team name is yet but u can put it down as ~Hero's Of The Eleventh Apocalypse~ for now... Im sure Sargon will post any corrections...

And the only thing u need to ban is your dreams of winning...

Good Luck And Have Fun Out There...
    @LIVIN

That's good news ,,,

Sleepy sleep sleep was well gutted yesterday :)
  • cerritourugcerritourug Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Edited for request of the organization.

Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com
  • queeg513queeg513 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Edited, removed as no longer relevant.
  • cerritourugcerritourug Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Edited for request of the organization.

Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com
  • pulserazorpulserazor Member Posts: 590 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    instead of cancelling the tournament until next week, place the bracket here so everyone can see it, let the teams participate at their convenience, and report their results back here. Might be an idea moving forward to have all of your lopsided rule laden 'tournaments' run this way, in case of server instability, to be accommodating to players across all time zones, and not to have to set aside 3-4 hours to get 4 games in.

Might even foster some communication between fleets and players, and do some Real good for the community. What do I know.

aside/inside: un-friendly play. imagine my suprise.
  • ussultimatumussultimatum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    QQ

There's another option.

Run your own tournament.
  • jacknm1jacknm1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There's another option.

Run your own tournament.

no no, dont give him ideas and make me look bad coz i cba running it, im just miffed we didnt get a chance to play :/ lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lag Industries Executive - Fleet Project Management
    PvP Boot Camp Coach
    STO - Will PvP For Food - Official OPVP Channel <-Click Me
    /channel_join OrganizedPvP
  • warlordsobwarlordsob Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    instead of cancelling the tournament until next week, place the bracket here so everyone can see it, let the teams participate at their convenience, and report their results back here. Might be an idea moving forward to have all of your lopsided rule laden 'tournaments' run this way, in case of server instability, to be accommodating to players across all time zones, and not to have to set aside 3-4 hours to get 4 games in.

Might even foster some communication between fleets and players, and do some Real good for the community. What do I know.

aside/inside: un-friendly play. imagine my suprise.
    This guy is my fukn ideal (no engeneering teams, snb alpha strike cannon dbo etc) <---- Right on the money man.

and now AMS is ok when they fix AMS??????????????
    why no ban on boX2 with doffs?????????????

Talk about your shifting elitist rules
  • aquitaine985aquitaine985 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Whats the status on this? Our group had to forfeit as we didn't have enough players on. If it's been pushed back a week can we be put back in?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Aquitaine985
    Lag Industries STO PvP Fleet - Executive
    A Sad Panda of Industrial calibre.
    2010: This is Cryptic PvP. Please hold the line, your call is very important to us...