test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Honor Guard Be'ves chest gear option not avaible.

f2pdrakronf2pdrakron Member Posts: 3,982 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
So the Honor Guard costumes seem to continue to be broken, the Be'ves option is not available on the tailor.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• zerobangzerobang Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    just posted this in the Art section...
    but i think it's more a UI thing actually... so here it goes too:

Orion
    Female
    KDF

both KHG XII and KHG XII optional outfits unlocked

upper correct: http://i.imagebanana.com/img/6ccnt45q/GameClient2013030817220217.png
    upper wrong: http://i.imagebanana.com/img/09j386nl/GameClient2013030817233758.png

chest gear correct: http://i.imagebanana.com/img/418mdb91/GameClient2013030817215815.png
    chest gear wrong: http://i.imagebanana.com/img/wfnktco5/GameClient2013030817235186.png

...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(i don't understand.... why did nobody complain about this yet!? that is like the worst and most obvious bug EVER!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mandoknight89mandoknight89 Member Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Another point of data to back it up...

Orion Female, HG/HG Hos unlocked, no Be'ves...
  • thisisoverlordthisisoverlord Member Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Good luck, the far worse failed accolade unlock bug still hasn't been addressed beyond "Working as intended / we can't reproduce the bug"... :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #2311#2700#2316#2500
  • darkmyth77darkmyth77 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am getting the same issue on the Orion Female character, please address this issue.
    "If it doesn't explode, you simply aren't trying hard enough."
  • betanembetanem Member Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    devs please fix this.
  • marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This bug has been around since S7 started.
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
  • issvanoraissvanora Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=616691&page=7

And there other topics regarding this matter. Might want to add it to one topic/ merge it:>
  • sjokruhlicasjokruhlica Member Posts: 434 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Orions everywhere are demanding they be able to show off their epic prows!
  • feefyfeefy Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It isn't just Orions... My Liberated Borg Klingon also doesn't get the Be'ves option after unlocking the KHG Mk XII optional. :mad:
  • issvanoraissvanora Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Every toon that unlocked the Klingon KDF rep AFTER S7 is affected it doesnt matter what race they are. As I said numbers of times. People that got the Set pre S7 arnt affected everyone after is. Its not a bug, its simply not added to the unlock styles. Same for the Helmets. The accolades not completing however is a bug that will be harder to solve then just rereleasing a new style to include the helmets and the Be'Ves chest layer for female toons.
  • feefyfeefy Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    issvanora wrote: »
    Every toon that unlocked the Klingon KDF rep AFTER S7 is affected it doesnt matter what race they are. As I said numbers of times. People that got the Set pre S7 arnt affected everyone after is. Its not a bug, its simply not added to the unlock styles. Same for the Helmets. The accolades not completing however is a bug that will be harder to solve then just rereleasing a new style to include the helmets and the Be'Ves chest layer for female toons.

Thanks for that information; I'm a recently returned player who has been gone since S5, so I'm getting this stuff for the first time on all my toons. Been trying to figure out why it has been happening and not really getting much beyond it being bugged (some say only for Orions)...

The focus is rightly on the bugged accolade; but given the history of these 'art' bugs, it looks like this issue won't be fixed any time soon if at all.
  • stulpnagelstulpnagel Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well guess im not the only one with this problem.made all ground elite optionals and i dont have any updates at the rep system and the be ves arm pads are not there,just the khg and khg quv.on the other hand ive completed all elite and normal space and ground stf and the honor guard elite cmmandr accolade its still there unfinished.ive sent a few tickets but with no solved replies.ive checked all i could handle but still nothing.i have over 9000 accoldes and been playing for over a year.how long this bug is gonna last?or are we doing something wrong or we missed something maybe.anyways im sure theyre working on this issue.hope so.so far im taking this easy.peace out everyone!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Still waiting.
  • leto81leto81 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just unlocked mine today and no Be'ves option. Joy, thought it would have been fixed by now.
    edited June 2013
    leto81 wrote: »
    Just unlocked mine today and no Be'ves option. Joy, thought it would have been fixed by now.

I'm beginning to wonder if some feminist complained about objectification and got it pulled.
  • fransiscosfransiscos Member Posts: 54
    edited June 2013
    I just made a post on the KDF Forums then I found this sad days. I used so much dill to unlock this stuff and nothing.:(