test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cloak and Dagger

wallyandrovarwallyandrovar Member Posts: 5 Arc User
I just got the communication for the "Cloak and Dagger" mission and I found some mistakes. The last paragraph says, "You will act as part of the advance force that will will shut down the colony's planetary detection grid so the rest of the feel can move in unseen."

Shouldn't it say, "You will be part of the advanced force that will shut down the colony's planetary detection grid so the rest of the fleet can move in unseen"?
Post edited by wallyandrovar on

Comments

• Options
    abaddon653abaddon653 Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't know, I would like to be able to move around feeling without been seen.
  • Options
    starkymanstarkyman Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i'm stuck on this mission where u beam in to a small room and you have to talk to a Vrimek but can't see him??? is he meant to be in that room as the door won't open and can't access the consoles where is he please?
  • Options
    assimilatedktarassimilatedktar Member Posts: 1,708 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    starkyman wrote: »
    i'm stuck on this mission where u beam in to a small room and you have to talk to a Vrimek but can't see him??? is he meant to be in that room as the door won't open and can't access the consoles where is he please?

It's a bug. He was there when I did the mission on my first Romulan, one of the new patches must have broken him.
    FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
    Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
  • Options
    starkymanstarkyman Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's a bug. He was there when I did the mission on my first Romulan, one of the new patches must have broken him.

ar damn ok np cheers for the info have to skip it for now cheers again.
  • Options
    ruaidhri75ruaidhri75 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes, I've had this same bug. No Vrimek, and no way to leave the room without abandoning the mission. Skipped, and moved on.
  • Options
    foundrelicfoundrelic Member Posts: 1,380 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the Doubles "will" is an error.

An Advance force is just that, a force arriving ahead of the main wing.