test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server/ Launcher Outage -- All Cryptic games affected (Engineers working to resolve)

Comments

• goddessiscariotgoddessiscariot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    omg power go out @ pwe

That could be, depends on where there servers are for the US, if that building is without power so are the servers.

That would really suck for them because not only would they be down till the power is back, the reboot for all their games will be horrible for them.
  • paxfederaticapaxfederatica Member Posts: 1,496 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same thing here. About 15 minutes ago I was unable to save a change to one of my Foundry missions, then got disconnected altogether and unable to log back in ever since.
  • catastrofukdethcatastrofukdeth Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would like to get on the forum, and see what the career officers say without going through 9 pages of mines down, mine too, hey is it down, it's down, is it down, and then curse cryptic so you can keep playing games on their server...
  • avertyoureyessavertyoureyess Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Happy Crash Day everyone!

In honor of Crash Day may I present the inside of the cryptic server today....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=pb3IdLdIc6s&feature=fvwp

You know you love it! :D
  • sekusei28sekusei28 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You are right ! I was told this this 2 days ago, that it was my computer. Even though I told them everyone I was playing with was experiencing the same lag. WOW, my computer affects the whole internet, COOL!

That is the universal answer it's not them it's you yet chrome works fine your voice program is working fine everything else is connecting BUT their game but it's on your end not theirs
  • wolfpacknzwolfpacknz Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    darkwhite0 wrote: »

Who's Jim??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ***Disenchanted***
    Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010
  • hiveman5hiveman5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can't get the client to load. Keeps lagging out. Smells like a power surge or something similar of sorts as the webpage was down for a time as well. Hopefully an update will come soon.
    The Galaxy needs you to fight the Iconians and their Heralds in order to protect our interests and freedoms in the Galaxy. Join the fight in the Herald/Iconian War today! :cool:
  • emp1591emp1591 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    PWE/Cryptic, Your new sales pitch should be:

"Other games making your hands tired?!! Come try ours!! Your hands will never be sore again!! Guaranteed more down time than game time!!!"

Really? this is getting ridiculous. No other gaming company has near as much problem keeping their games running as you guys! Get your house in order!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Working as intended"... 1 year later they "fix" it.
  • stulloydstulloyd Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So game has just crashed for every1. i just got 2 Purple Space Items from a Foundry too which i was in the middle off when the Server said not responding for like 5 minutes. I then Managed to finally exit the game. Try to reload the launcher & the launcher won't even load. Nice not. Really annoying time for this to happen when I had items out there to pick up still in the foundry mission. Luckily they looked like they maybe standard or green drops. But still not good. not good at all. Now it's not letting me post here.
  • gfreeman98gfreeman98 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would like to get on the forum, and see what the career officers say without going through 9 pages...
    Why do you care what Career Officers say? They are just players like the rest of us.
    screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png
  • admiraldeathladmiraldeathl Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well guess I can eat my Taco's now while watching Voyager on Netflix until the server is fixed.
  • presilkpresilk Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Character wipe, Beta's over.
  • theodrimtheodrim Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cool cherry picking fallacy...

Goes right there with your straw man. Throw in affirming the consequent and an ad hominem, and we'll have a full set.
    Somebody getting uppity about canon? No problem! Just take a deep breath, and repeat after me:

Spock's Brain.
  • whoami4whoami4 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can someone help me? I was talking with my fleeties at ESD and suddenly it said this," You are not avaible to go into any PVE's, PVP's, and STF's. If u know why plz tell me how and why this happened... THX ALOT!
  • racerexiaracerexia Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was in the middle of Azure Nebula, and poof. Then I tried all 3 game launchers, Champion Online and Neverwinter, will look in their forums, but guys, I think Cryptic had a major or some other very bad thing happened with their internet. Could it be Hackers?
  • spydadaemonicspydadaemonic Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just wanna Keel Stuff! ... I'm off ta bed, night all
  • linyivelinyive Member Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wolfpacknz wrote: »
    Who's Jim??
    James T. Kirk
  • doublea2012doublea2012 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    if im correct the servers are in California don't quote me on that tho
  • afreebyafreeby Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Startrekonline.com is also down.
  • hobieonehobieone Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well this proves that sto and neverwinter is using the the same login servers. as D&D went down exactly at the same time and gives exactly the same error.
  • sonoframonsonoframon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Mehh.... (goes off and goes do something a stereotypical American would do... Eat KFC :P )
    WELL IF THE JAPORI INCIDENT HAS TAUGHT ME ANYTHING, IT'S THAT MY EXISTENCE IS AN EXPLOIT. THANKS CRYPTIC.

IF YOU ARE READING MY SIG - THEN YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG
  • jackdaniels72jackdaniels72 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wanna play, come on STO.
  • vykorprimevykorprime Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fadmbambam wrote: »
    I would have been fired a long time ago if my customers couldn't get to services like the PWE problems.

I know, right? :)

Looks like Champions is also down. I'm thinking data center issues. Just hoping whoever is on their Network Ops team has their beeper turned on...
  • captaingreek78captaingreek78 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah everyone is having the same issue. Was on with a few of my friends and we all got disconnected. Come one cryptic don't fail us now.
  • bgd3183bgd3183 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We need more power captain!
  • cryolordcryolord Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Khhhaaaaaannn!!!!
  • velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Free Encrypted Data Chips for everyone!!! :D
    18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
  • thomasv6545thomasv6545 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    anyone else not wondering , they nerf the foundry and bam the server goes awol ?
    one may not always recieve what one expected
  • hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The gerbil graveyard continues to grow. Poor little guys... :(
This discussion has been closed.