test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[TRIBBLE] New Ship Reqs are Missing BOFF Slots (Known; fix incoming soon)

commanderkorcommanderkor Member Posts: 147 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
After todays (May 1) patch, created a new romulan and did the tutorial at the end got into T'liss warbird and there seems to be no BOFF stations at all. Reported bug in game #38,975
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mreeves7amreeves7a Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have also encountered this issue, but with a Ha'Apax Advanced warbird at level 40. Ship was requisitioned after the May, 1 update.
  • silverfaustxsilverfaustx Member Posts: 262
    edited May 2013
    my jem attack ship also has no stations, open box after patch
  • commanderkorcommanderkor Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    seems this patch has removed BOFF stations from newly requisitioned ships after todays patch, kinda makes it hard to test with new characters now
  • sovakofvulcansovakofvulcan Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here with a new D'deridex....
    Admiral Jisil T'ror
    Admiral Sovak
    “Does anyone remember when we used to be explorers...”
  • jam062307jam062307 Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here, newly requisitions Mogai no boff stations. Requisitioned it an hour ago....

Pic Here
    STOP THE
    tacofangs wrote: »
    We planned on doing it next weekend, but then we saw your post and were like, "Dude, we should totally move that up a week! Tee Hee!"
  • daggermoondaggermoon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same here as well, only ships after the patch have no stations
  • blassreiterusblassreiterus Member Posts: 1,294 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jam062307 wrote: »
    Same here, newly requisitions Mogai no boff stations. Requisitioned it an hour ago....

Pic Here
    Same here but requisitioned it a few minutes ago.
    Star Trek Online LTS player.
  • jam062307jam062307 Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So I went back to my old ship where I could still slot Boffs, and the powers are not available to use or slot into power tray.

Picture

ticket ID #38,999.
    STOP THE
    tacofangs wrote: »
    We planned on doing it next weekend, but then we saw your post and were like, "Dude, we should totally move that up a week! Tee Hee!"
  • necriemoonnecriemoon Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issue here with a new Dhelan Warbird.

Ticket 39,005
  • captyoung01captyoung01 Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here with a new D'deridex....

You and I both, just got the D'deridex and I can't put anyone on any stations it just doesn't show up on the menu. I tried docking, changing maps etc. Nothing is working.
  • astro2244astro2244 Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You and I both, just got the D'deridex and I can't put anyone on any stations it just doesn't show up on the menu. I tried docking, changing maps etc. Nothing is working.

Same problem with my D'deridex. The boff slots aren't showing up at all, and I've tried the same stuff you did.
    [SIGPIC]583px-Romulan_Star_Empire_logo%2C_2379.svg.png
    [/SIGPIC]
  • mordrack42mordrack42 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem for me with the Wells having no stations and, maybe related, the Mobius boff stations keep blanking out and acting weird.
  • sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Boff Ability bug has gotten worse; the previous version was easily resolved by clicking on the empty Boff station and letting the system refill it with the one that was originally placed in that position.

Now the station show as full, but the abilities are not showing. I had to search through all the positions until I found the one that was glitching up the Boff abilities.

How about making it better, instead of making it worse (especially whiel the issue is on Tribble). :confused:
  • rextorvan36rextorvan36 Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it's indeed getting worse with the BOFF stations. Especially on bigger ships. Now, I have to reset a station to none to activate all stations before I can really use my Ha'pax.
  • brigadooombrigadooom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same issue on my Cmdr D'Deridex, bought fresh from ship requisitions after the patch.
    ----
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ironphoenix113ironphoenix113 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Tier 5 Warbirds (tested on Ha'apax and T'varo types) have no Bridge officer slots available.

Note that this is not the "Disappearing BOffs" glitch that happens when switching zones. The vessels themselves have no ability to equip Bridge officers at all.

Character level: 40
    Character Alliance: Federation
    Tested with: Ha'apax Advanced Warbird, T'varo Light Warbird Retrofit
    Vice Admiral Bryan Mitchel Valot
    Commanding officer: Odyssey class U.S.S. Athena
    Admiral of the 1st Assault Fleet
  • captainmerzancaptainmerzan Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Tier 5 Warbirds (tested on Ha'apax and T'varo types) have no Bridge officer slots available.

Note that this is not the "Disappearing BOffs" glitch that happens when switching zones. The vessels themselves have no ability to equip Bridge officers at all.

Character level: 40
    Character Alliance: Federation
    Tested with: Ha'apax Advanced Warbird, T'varo Light Warbird Retrofit

yea having same problem on lower level mogi heavy warbird
  • captainmerzancaptainmerzan Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    After todays (May 1) patch, created a new romulan and did the tutorial at the end got into T'liss warbird and there seems to be no BOFF stations at all. Reported bug in game #38,975

same here on mogi heavy warbird
  • xenoa1xenoa1 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem here.. I am level 11 romulan and fed alliance and before I choose a new ship had no problem. My fed charac on the test server still have the bridge abilities
  • tmichctmichc Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2013

What category did you file this under so I can add my 'I have this bug' as well?

Tim
  • z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yep same here on my tier 3 mogai ( fed/rom ), still a good ship. Please look into this devs.... pretty please!
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited May 2013
    Hi Captains,

The team is aware of this issue and is working to resolve it. Just to confirm, this is a Tribble-only issue.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I noticed this today with the Kestrel. It claims to have 1 Uni slot in the description you see at the shipyard, but I can't slot any Boffs.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • daggermoondaggermoon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    happend with the last patch i think all ships commissioned after it has no stations but ships before it do.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=649621

edit
    lol gotta love merges above link points to itself
  • snowman1701snowman1701 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I reached subcommander, got my mogai heavy warbird, and there are NO bridge officer slots on it. Please fix this
  • darkravenxp32darkravenxp32 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seems like Q has been messing with things again.
  • z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cheers bran for the update.
  • caocaopuffcaocaopuff Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ran into the issue, but good to know there is a fix incoming.
  • messahlamessahla Member Posts: 1,160 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ok so i made a new romulan toon and went through the tut again and found a nice big fat juicy bug for you to enjoy

1) No BO's allowed on the T'Liss

Ok after the ground portion of the tut we go into space like normal but once you get to space guess what.....your boff is not stationed and guess what else..there is no tab to station him.

So your stuck without a BOFF throught the tut but then it gets stranger upon getting to the flotilla and then beaming t your ship...guess what common make a guess...still no BOFF and still no way to assign him.
  • messahlamessahla Member Posts: 1,160 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    messahla wrote: »
    Ok so i made a new romulan toon and went through the tut again and found a nice big fat juicy bug for you to enjoy

1) No BO's allowed on the T'Liss

Ok after the ground portion of the tut we go into space like normal but once you get to space guess what.....your boff is not stationed and guess what else..there is no tab to station him.

So your stuck without a BOFF throught the tut but then it gets stranger upon getting to the flotilla and then beaming t your ship...guess what common make a guess...still no BOFF and still no way to assign him.

*Blinks* one momment this is a thread next momment its moved to another thread?

With all this moving i wish you guys would atleast warn me so i could atleast pack my luggage accordingly lol :D