Scheduled Maintenance (May 2, 2013)

2»

Comments

• mrlizardomrlizardo Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    H-here I go.

*patch*
    sarkasmo_by_spacepope13-d9rcbjs.jpg

"You seem to have gotten some of your blood in my raktajino. This is unfortunate."
  • soundwisdomsoundwisdom Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    radefox wrote: »
    THIS +1

When you advertise an event is going on until 10am PST on 5/2, you are telling us we can PLAY the event until its end time.

I woke up this morning to go for my last crystal before 10, and lo.... You had decided to start maint at 6am! Effectively cutting the event short by 4 hours!

Well even with expected maintenance, the event was supposed to last an hour AFTER mait. ended. -__-
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited May 2013
    The following has been added to the patch notes for today:
    General:

• Foundry mission rewards have been updated.
      • Players will only receive rewards for one mission at a time, once per hour.
    Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • raythilo2345raythilo2345 Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Interesting take there branflakes.
  • torsten1009torsten1009 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The following has been added to the patch notes for today:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Well, you just killed the foundry again. Why didn't you simply put the "Investigate Officer Reports"-Wrapper back? I think this way we won't be able to see our cooldown-timer, if there were a few speed-runs on the Foundry-Mission you are going to play, you get less rewards,...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If Star Trek Online was an Open-Source (GPL) Game, we would have a low-grind fork.
    edited May 2013
    Well even with expected maintenance, the event was supposed to last an hour AFTER mait. ended. -__-

It's scheduled to end at 10AM PDT, so you should be able to complete it once the server is back up, until that time. We should have it up in the next 30 minutes, leaving an hour and 15 minutes or so to still run it :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • dadolecdadolec Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's scheduled to end at 10AM PDT, so you should be able to complete it once the server is back up, until that time. We should have it up in the next 30 minutes, leaving an hour and 15 minutes or so to still run it :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Glad to hear it. Thanks.
  • rbatalla1977rbatalla1977 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dadolec wrote: »
    Then they should have known and announced the timelimit 3 hours earlier. I for one didn't know it and lost the last shard due to it.

So, you had 21 days to get the 14 shards? And today's maintanece was anounced yesterday... How is this Cryptic's fault?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kriss257kriss257 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So, you had 21 days to get the 14 shards? And today's maintanece was anounced yesterday... How is this Cryptic's fault?

exactly that!
    10Chars and I play them ALL.

76561198045166665.png
  • captinsickocaptinsicko Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    im not having ago or anythink but just wandering why the servers aint back on yet ?
    edited May 2013
    im not having ago or anythink but just wandering why the servers aint back on yet ?

Branflakes said 30 minutes
  • qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Because the maintenance isn't done yet. Still about half an hour to go. ;)
    edited May 2013
    was just asking cuz it said 1600 it finish and it now 1626
  • voyagerfan9751voyagerfan9751 Member Posts: 1,120 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Assuming everything is going as expected, There is still a half hour of maintenance left.
  • qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    was just asking cuz it said 1600 it finish and it now 1626

You probably got lost somewhere in time-conversion-land, that's always painful.... :D
    edited May 2013
    qjunior wrote: »
    You probably got lost somewhere in time-conversion-land, that's always painful.... :D

??? i am so cofused right it says it finishes at 1600 he said an extra 30 mins so it should be up now right or rong ?
    edited May 2013
    ??? i am so cofused right it says it finishes at 1600 he said an extra 30 mins so it should be up now right or rong ?

In short: wait a half an hour
  • theodrimtheodrim Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kriss257 wrote: »
    exactly that!

Not to mention a 20-hour cooldown, so theoretically players could get two shards in a single day. I did once or twice, when I was playing late at night. Taking the cooldown into consideration, it's possible to have gotten a maximum of 25 shards despite it only having lasted for 21 days.

Granted the dilithium and fleet marks are nice, you don't get anything truly unique or "must-have" for doing the event.
    Somebody getting uppity about canon? No problem! Just take a deep breath, and repeat after me:

Spock's Brain.
  • ukcaptain420ukcaptain420 Member Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dadolec wrote: »
    In short: wait a half an hour

well 15 mins now, which is still 15 mins early on original time
    SCM - Infected(S) - DMG Out: 11,776,567 DPS: 114,224.70 (28.7% of Team) - Pinky@ukcaptain420
    I reserve the right to have a completely different standpoint depending on my mood.
  • chilly1973chilly1973 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    in central time usa what time is it suppose to be up?
    edited May 2013
    We were able to finish maintenance early and the server is back up! See you in-game.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This discussion has been closed.