test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Uk places to buy ZEN pre paid cards?

borg9870borg9870 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Does anyone know any UK sites which you can order ZEN prepaid cards?
Post edited by borg9870 on

Comments

• Options
    edna#7310 edna Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I dont think you can in europe or other place than US.
  • Options
    borg9870borg9870 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Now, thats just not fair....

edit: i found this :)http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buy/perfect-world-25-prepaid-game-card/
    ?16.16 for 2,500 ZEN. has anyone used this site?
  • Options
    rezkingrezking Member Posts: 1,109 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    borg9870 wrote: »
    Does anyone know any UK sites which you can order ZEN prepaid cards?

We have pre-paid cards in Canada.

But, I recommend you do NOT buy Zen pre-paids because if ANYTHING goes sideways you'll lose out.
    With a CC you'll have some sort of protection.
    NO to ARC
    RIP KDF and PvP 2014-07-17 Season 9.5 - Death by Dev
  • Options
    wolfdog14wolfdog14 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just tried to make a purchase but it doesn't accept the codes but that's another option you can try
  • Options
    dllmmodllmmo Member Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    From my understanding.

North and south American continent. Russia, and most of the Asian countries have access to Pre-paid cards. Europe are sadly left out.

You should, if it's sold in UK, be able to find a card in 7-eleven and/or GameStop. They are verified vendors of the PWE cards.

I actually saw a pre-paid card in a GameStop shop in Denmark. They didn't have alot of them, but never the less they had some.
  • Options
    lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Taking a quick look at PWE's payment center, they have "PaySafeCard" listed as the only prepaid card available in Europe. Took a quick look at their website and they do sell cards in the UK, but only at a handful of locations. They do have them but whether you live near one of those locations and can get one...that's a different matter. Kind of a bummer, but that's all I could find for you guys over there. :(
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • Options
    romeowhiskey4romeowhiskey4 Member Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's a shame really because we have some pretty big game markets over here, not to mention Amazon etc etc...

I guess it comes down to taxes and eurpoean trading laws? Maybe one day in the future but right this second doubtful.

Unfortunately we don't have 7-11's in the UK... they haven't reached our shores yet!! ;)
  • Options
    wolfdog14wolfdog14 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lan451 wrote: »
    Taking a quick look at PWE's payment center, they have "PaySafeCard" listed as the only prepaid card available in Europe. Took a quick look at their website and they do sell cards in the UK, but only at a handful of locations. They do have them but whether you live near one of those locations and can get one...that's a different matter. Kind of a bummer, but that's all I could find for you guys over there. :(

I have used them with sucess,look for the yellow paypoint signs & you can get them there most of the time,come to top up zen here,select payment tpe,go safecard then skip the key bit & place the code on paysafes site insted,hey presto its on sto in seconds ;)
  • Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    reyan01 wrote: »
    This doesn't really make a lot of sense to be honest - I don't see much sense in buying a prepaid card for an online game from an online salesplace. If you're going to make the purchase online you may just as well make it directly through PWE, particularly if there is a Zen sale (as pre-paid cards don't qualify for any extra zen during the sales.
    This is assuming you can purchase through PWE or that you want to use Skrill or Paypal. If you don't then online Zen card retailers make plenty of sense - assuming you don't have a brick and mortar retailer to buy the cards from.

Plus there are times when you want to "gift" someone some Zen - something you can't do directly through the existing system.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    kirkumkirkum Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    In case anybody is still looking for a UK prepaid card option, fortunately Paysafe cards can be found at way more than a handful of locations, as was previously suggested. I almost guarantee that you'll have a shop that sells them within a 5-10 minute walk. Look out for yellow Payzone or pink Paypoint logos on the doors of shops. Nearly every small newsagent/off licence/convenience store will have one of the two and many supermarkets have one too. Just ask for a paysafe card at the till(I think they come in ?5, ?10, ?15 % ?20 denominations) and they'll print a voucher for you.
  • Options
    myxsheemyxshee Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Comment withdrawn