test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Life time on sale? labor day

terrorkahn#2080 terrorkahn Member Posts: 13 Arc User
hello i was just wondering what would the chances be that the life time goes on sale again for labor day...

any thoughts?
Post edited by terrorkahn#2080 on

Comments

• corbinwolf#9797 corbinwolf Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'd say that the odds of LTS going on sale again soon are much higher than the odds of their ever being a T5 Connie or Constellation Class Starship seen in STO.

So start saving! ;)
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)
  • daan2006daan2006 Member Posts: 5,346 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'd say that the odds of LTS going on sale again soon are much higher than the odds of their ever being a T5 Connie or Constellation Class Starship seen in STO.

So start saving! ;)

lolololololololololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sooo very much this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    swimwear off risa not fixed
    system Lord Baal is dead
    macronius wrote: »
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • terrorkahn#2080 terrorkahn Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hahaha right now im a sto junkie for life grew up with it and such love the game already got the money put aside :)
  • verlaine11verlaine11 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I would say that they would want to ride the wave of Romulans and do one around release date of LOR, would make sense as people will be hyped up more
  • terrorkahn#2080 terrorkahn Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    true that! well i have a bday in may to lol so maybe it will be may =D already did the pre order of the legacy pack ^^
  • sasheriasasheria Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    That would have been a cool bundle pack. Lifetime + Romulan Pack = 299 :)
    To grow old is inevitable, to grow up is optional.
    Please review my campaign and I'll return the favor.
  • lordmanzelotlordmanzelot Member Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited April 2013

So start saving! ;)

he he ... i heard from a T5 Oberth T5 Connie T5 Miranda T5 Everything Super-Pack
    Subscribed For: 2300+ Days
  • kintishokintisho Member Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I want a % discount for gold sub time : 100 day = 10% off

my 600+ day = 60% off..

Thats a sale Id buy into
  • c00litc00lit Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sasheria wrote: »
    That would have been a cool bundle pack. Lifetime + Romulan Pack = 299 :)

Indeed, something like this would be great :)