test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bortasqu' Bridge Pack?

davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
The bridge of the Bortasqu' in the Day of Honor mission is interesting. Can we get a set of three or four bridges based on this design? We already have some for BOPs, Raptors, Neg'vars, and Vor'chas. I would like my Bortasqu' to have one rather than use one of the other bridges.
Post edited by davidwford on

Comments

• Options
    defalusdefalus Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I think the ship you have is a Bortas class, the bridge in the Day Of Honor is standard on all Bortasqu' class ships.

Would love more bridge options myself though.
    Yeah, I'm finding that kind of annoying at the moment. Don't get me wrong, I love the way the bridge looks, but I'd prefer it to look like I'm out in open space rather than right next to the station all the time. Also. Lighting. Dear god the lighting needs to be fixed right now, it's nearly too dark to get around in the bridge right now!
  • Options
    pointedearspointedears Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    defalus wrote: »
    I think the ship you have is a Bortas class, the bridge in the Day Of Honor is standard on all Bortasqu' class ships.

Would love more bridge options myself though.

LIKE AN ARM REST CUP HOLDER TO HOLD PEPSI ONE SIDE, COFFEE and sugar the other side ? yeah I just realised my caps was stuck and no im not gonna re-write it :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    aaronh42aaronh42 Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I would almost buy the Odyssey if it's bridge unlocked for all ships. Same for Bortasqu'