test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I feel the NX Class should be more useful

2»

Comments

• kimmymkimmym Member Posts: 1,317 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm one of those people who firmly believe that any ship can be a T5. To me they are remakes, not ancient ships retrofitted for current use.

That said, its a $5 ship... For a level 1... If you bought it hoping to use it for a while I'm sorry to say you miscalculated...

I got mine in the bundle, else I wouldn't have wasted my time with it.
    I once again match my character. Behold the power of PINK!
    kimmym_5664.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Space Orphidian Possiblities Wizard
  • opheliadraegonneopheliadraegonne Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If you bought it on its own and it cost all that much money, there might be an argument. As is; consider it a nice bonus for spending $5 to build up your costuming options.

I love Enterprise, and I love the NX design. However I would feel really stupid fighting Borg STFs in an NX. I would feel completely out of place. It would ruin my sense of immersion, and RP is really the only reason I could see needing to fly around in either the NX or TOS Connie.

My immersion in this game is given enough of a jolt having feds fly around in so many off-faction ships to begin with, having people battling Borg with me in vessels that are over 100 years old would throw me right off.

This is why I suggested having STFs where only TOS and Ent era ships were playable, with a max of Mk VII equipment. Release upgrades of these ships that can compete at this level, and release TOS era ships across faction. Would be fun and would solve everyone's problem.