test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gaining Dilithium Trick? Lots of ways to spend it.

2»

Comments

• silverfaustxsilverfaustx Member Posts: 262
    edited April 2013
    i can make 8k dil in 20minutes..
  • nolann1nolann1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    At 116 Forum Posts , yer probably in Tier 5, so idk how much this would pertain to you. However, if you're willing to share some knowledge plz do :)
  • dma1986dma1986 Member Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nolann1 wrote: »
    At 116 Forum Posts , yer probably in Tier 5, so idk how much this would pertain to you. However, if you're willing to share some knowledge plz do :)

Use a VIP dilithium mining claim at Vlugta, pick up the reward from the contraband hand-in DOff mission. Possibly add in an STF too, and turn in the Omega Marks for dil.
  • nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    A lot of things have been said about the dilithum grind but for fun sake here's what I do:

1> Lore quest at the respective faction academy for easy 400+ dilithum ore.
    2> Satallite Repair
    3> All three deferi quests.
    4> Explore strange new world type quests.
    5> Daily STF quest.
    6> Regular or elite borg STF runs.
    7> Keep duty officer missions going picking the ones with the higher dilithium rewards first.
    8> Contraband turnins are your friend.
    9> Spare borg neuroprocessor turnins as well as marks.

Takes a bit of time with the STFs depending on the team you get but the regular non-group instance quests can go by pretty quickly once you establish a pattern for yourself. Hope that's helpful.

Side note: I'd love if there was an easier way to transfer dilithum from one character to the next directly through the account bank like energy credits. :P
    Green people don't have to be.... little.
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Since your fairly new around here, nimbull, I'll just point out the forum rules about not posting in a thread more than 30 days old.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • sonnikkusonnikku Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Make four characters and do foundry on each to the point where you can get each one does in 15 mins. (Like utopia mars repair)

Get your 8k quota in an hour.
  • startreklover105startreklover105 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I only wish it was easier to get dilith. I really do.
  • ravenofborgravenofborg Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Aaah! Zombie thread!
This discussion has been closed.