test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Turn off Mirror Universe Event for 30 days, for new Romulan Faction!

2»

Comments

• zztopperszztoppers Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well how very nice for you. You want to enjoy your play experience as you see fit then have the audacity to think your preferences should determine the experience of everyone else. I'm unaware if it would take much effort at all on the part of the developer to effect the changes you desire but any effort is too much.

Play how you like and mind your business. Wouldn't it be a crying shame if you chose to,"stop and smell the roses" and somebody who didn't share that perspective were to get ahead of you. If it's not a race get over yourself and stop trying to dictate how other people should be playing. If your recommendations were not sufficiently crippling why not institute time gates on ranks and other manners of foolishness that would stretch out the experience so you could savour it that much more?

You don't like Mirror. Don't play it. If somebody else does and has some new shiny you get all hot and jealous about because they chose the other path maybe you could benefit from some self reflection and accept you are a bit of a power gamer and don't really like story that much after all. Your issue, not mine

At least you were right about something. A presumptuous post like this has a funny way of irking people whether a competitive gamer who would want to advance their character as quickly as possible or someone who is simply offended by the arrogance of some clown attempting to remove freedom of choice from something as trivial as a leisurely pursuit.

As far as, "simply raising a question" that's just semantics. At least if you made your request/declaration/question/whatever you want to call it directly I wouldn't think you were a spineless autocrat.

You called me a Spineless Autocrat.

Now did I call you any names?

You might think your opinion would be welcomed and you might even change my mind about the threads title. Instead to attack and insult me. I value other opinions. Not an insulting mud slinging attack. This is no longer about the original thread post. It is about courtesy!

Or lack there of!
  • abaddon653abaddon653 Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    zztoppers wrote: »
    I mean do you seriously think they will actually do it?

So you know they would never do it, then why the hell did you even suggest it? Are you so desperate for attention that you post things you know will cause others to get in a huff over just so you can get it?

Yes I said huff, I don't get to use that word nearly enough.
  • imadoctornotaimadoctornota Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Or you could just not play it? lol
    Thanks for the expansion that had "as much content as the last"
    9 Episodes = 30+ episodes...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's pronounced "S.T.O." "Stow" sounds idiotic! lol
    edited April 2013
    abaddon653 wrote: »
    So you know they would never do it, then why the hell did you even suggest it? Are you so desperate for attention that you post things you know will cause others to get in a huff over just so you can get it?

Yes I said huff, I don't get to use that word nearly enough.

I posed a question and some even agree with me. But that is no reason for personal attacks on me. Dispite the threads title. You are free to disagree with it. But personal attacks are not called for!
  • captainpanixcaptainpanix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I posed a question and some even agree with me.

Please feel free to point out the post where someone agreed with you, as I must have missed it.
    edited April 2013
    aarons9 wrote: »
    i actually agree.. MU xp gain is WAY TOO MUCH..

you can go from 1 to 50 in 3 or 4 days doing MU.
    this is too fast..

so many people are level 50 and dont even know how to play because all they did was MU and doff.

you should only gain XP from story missions..

MU should be DIL ONLY.

Thats one. Do I need to go on and cherry pick out each one!

Or do you want to actually read the thread!

LMAO X 1000!!
    Funny thing is its the second response!
  • father0niveusfather0niveus Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    a3001 wrote: »
    Because you will be imposing your will upon me. This I do NOT believe in.

This exactly :mad:. Until you're paying for everyone else's account you have no business even suggesting something like this. The real world is screwed up enough with this kind of silliness, I sure as hell do not want it in my fantasy worlds. If you don't want to do it, then don't. If you do then do it. The only way to run missions without clueless lvl 50s is to run them privately. If you get involved in public ones then you just have to accept clueless players as a potential hazard.
    I have seen what power does. And I have seen what power costs. The one is never equal to the other.
    edited April 2013
    So what. I've been here since closed beta and there were level 50's running around before the headstart completed and the game went live. I know this for a fact because I was teaming with them.

Bingo. There will always be clueless power gamers that rushed to the level cap as fast as possible without ever learning how to play.

Possible another!
    edited April 2013
    This exactly :mad:. Until you're paying for everyone else's account you have no business even suggesting something like this. The real world is screwed up enough with this kind of silliness, I sure as hell do not want it in my fantasy worlds. If you don't want to do it, then don't. If you do then do it. The only way to run missions without clueless lvl 50s is to run them privately. If you get involved in public ones then you just have to accept clueless players as a potential hazard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE7PKRjrid4

Red or Blue?
  • abaddon653abaddon653 Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thats one. Do I need to go on and cherry pick out each one!

Or do you want to actually read the thread!

LMAO X 1000!!
    Funny thing is its the second response!

That's one, one person agrees with you, way to go you are the God of the internet, here's a cookie.
  • benovidebenovide Member Posts: 397
    edited April 2013

Mocking him is a heavily ignorant move.

He is absolutely right, it is a game feature, people who want to "savor it" will do so, people who want to get to the real ships, and the real playing of the game, will go to 50. (So that they can actually use the ships/equipment/endgame real items they should have been able to pursue since level 10)
    edited April 2013
    abaddon653 wrote: »
    That's one, one person agrees with you, way to go you are the God of the internet, here's a cookie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4aybWANh3U

Sometimes all it takes is One
  • father0niveusfather0niveus Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2013

LOL, oh red pill all the way :D. In fact, thank you, I think I'll pop those in and give'em a watch.
    benovide wrote: »
    Mocking him is a heavily ignorant move.

Thank you benovide but my skin's a little thicker than that ;)
    I have seen what power does. And I have seen what power costs. The one is never equal to the other.
  • reximuzreximuz Member Posts: 1,172 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Even if MU were turned off, it probably wouldn't be that hard for someone to Foundry some kind of XP grinder.

I don't really have that much interest overall in trying to tell people how to play anyhow.

I do hope that they have a FE rerun maybe not too long after launch however so all us new Romulans can get those rewards.

text above is rexumuz's post---

EDIT: The OP requested their thread to be closed on a previous page. /thread -Brandon
This discussion has been closed.