test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Finally able to log in. Thank you for your post for me, Voporak.

Reasons to stay Ferasan only:
    1. Ferasan Shadow Force.
    2. Ferasan only is what makes FSF special, and losing the one thing that makes our fleet really stand apart is not something I approve of.
    3. Non-Ferasans can find other fleets, they do exist.
    4. I would leave the fleet if we opened it up to other species. I'm serious. I love FSF as it is and I love the members in it, but I originally joined to be in a Ferasan fleet. That's what we are.

Now, that said, I do realize that Bob has closed the idea, I just wanted to put forth my full opinion anyway since I didn't get a chance to earlier.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »

-jams a knife into Simba's face- DIE FOUL BEAST!
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sirepical wrote: »
    Finally able to log in. Thank you for your post for me, Voporak.

Reasons to stay Ferasan only:
    1. Ferasan Shadow Force.
    2. Ferasan only is what makes FSF special, and losing the one thing that makes our fleet really stand apart is not something I approve of.
    3. Non-Ferasans can find other fleets, they do exist.
    4. I would leave the fleet if we opened it up to other species. I'm serious. I love FSF as it is and I love the members in it, but I originally joined to be in a Ferasan fleet. That's what we are.
    Now, that said, I do realize that Bob has closed the idea, I just wanted to put forth my full opinion anyway since I didn't get a chance to earlier.

Well, I wouldn't say I closed the idea as I never really opened it. The fleet situation being what it is in regard to the Romulans, I asked a couple of the other Founders what they thought would be a good course of action. We decided to just open the subject up for comment before we decided to do anything.

As a result, we decided not doing anything was the best course of action. If you create a Romulan character, you will need to find another fleet to ensure the ethnic purity of this fleet (somewhere, someone is tagging this post as proof I'm racist).
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    -jams a knife into Simba's face- DIE FOUL BEAST!

I don't find this funny at all..
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • rosharosha Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    loukoc wrote: »
    Okay, I wouldn't want a cake like that cuz I wouldn't be able to find the heart to cut it.

I just hope Suroo does find the heart to cut it...

A cake like that doesn't deserve cutting - it must be devoured!
  • rosharosha Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    (somewhere, someone is tagging this post as proof I'm racist).

Nothing wrong with that, not like we're part of the Federation...
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Racist is nothing more than just a rude way of saying "Patriotic." :rolleyes:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    edited April 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Xenophobic is nothing more than just a rude way of saying "Patriotic." :rolleyes:

Fix'd that there.
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I didn't get Suroo a b-day cake so here ye go (watch out for the invisible candles of doom)
  • benovidebenovide Member Posts: 397
    edited April 2013
    Hey guys, so, since I can't chat in fleet chat, or on catphone, because I"m blocked on fleet chat, and muted on catphone, I guess this is the only mode to talk to you guys overall.

I'm K'Fir, one of the guys who's going on 7 weeks with 127k donated to our starbase, and embassy.

So, I would like you guys to explain to me, how I go from initiate to craftmaster, donate over 127k worth in fleet credits. ANd then get told I have to donate more to get back to being above an initiate, then get told I have to be in 10 weeks instead of 8 weeks to get a fleet ship, then get told later I must be in for 3 months to qualify for a fleet ship, with 500k in fleet donations, but yet, we have members who haven't been in anymore than a week or two weeks, and are getting fleet ships. Haven't donated squat to our fleet, etc.

But yet, without me saying a word, or doing anything, I get muted on catphone without provocation, and get banned from fleet chat, and demoted and you guys have the gull to tell me I have to donate more to the fleet in order to get access back?

How does that work?:mad:
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Fleet Marks and stuff donated has nothing to do with it. All I can say is that it was due to certain behavioural actions observed. I cannot say any more though. Only a Master can go into details.
    I didn't get Suroo a b-day cake so here ye go (watch out for the invisible candles of doom)
    I......must......eat......
    edited April 2013
    benovide wrote: »
    Hey guys, so, since I can't chat in fleet chat, or on catphone, because I"m blocked on fleet chat, and muted on catphone, I guess this is the only mode to talk to you guys overall.

I'm K'Fir, one of the guys who's going on 7 weeks with 127k donated to our starbase, and embassy.

So, I would like you guys to explain to me, how I go from initiate to craftmaster, donate over 127k worth in fleet credits. ANd then get told I have to donate more to get back to being above an initiate, then get told I have to be in 10 weeks instead of 8 weeks to get a fleet ship, then get told later I must be in for 3 months to qualify for a fleet ship, with 500k in fleet donations, but yet, we have members who haven't been in anymore than a week or two weeks, and are getting fleet ships. Haven't donated squat to our fleet, etc.

But yet, without me saying a word, or doing anything, I get muted on catphone without provocation, and get banned from fleet chat, and demoted and you guys have the gull to tell me I have to donate more to the fleet in order to get access back?

Actually, it's 50k and 2 months of activity to get to Elite status, and those that have been in for so little time and have fleet ships is because they asked one of the Masters, and came to an agreement. As for the other things, you will have to contact a Master about it.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Huh? When I logged in today I got an "Outfit Unlocked" message, anybody knows what that's about? (it wasn't even on Canelow, who's my main, it was on Zero)
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Huh? When I logged in today I got an "Outfit Unlocked" message, anybody knows what that's about? (it wasn't even on Canelow, who's my main, it was on Zero)

Congrats you unlocked the Simba costume with its own mane. This was done by leveling up Ashkrik's reputation to T5.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited April 2013

<snip>

The only people who can demote you, mute you, etc is a Master. There are only a handful of us and each of us have the interests of the fleet at heart. If you were censored, then you obviously did something wrong. Live out your censure period and then we'll see where you are at. I will, however, discuss what happened with the Master who demoted you.

But I will say the following:
    • The Masters are very particular about what happens to this fleet and work hard to protect it.
    • You can be a top-notch Elite and still never make it to Master.
    • Being promoted to Elite is on a case-by-case basis and handled by the Masters directly.
    • Promotion to Elite is not automatic. While we have minimum requirements, they don't constitute automatic promotion. You have to earn our trust.
    • This fleet is meant to be a relaxed fleet. If your goal is to hard-charge it all the time, you may wish to look elsewhere.

As for the fleet ships, I'll need to confer with the other Masters to see what the policy is on that. Generally, we just temporarily promote you to Elite long enough for you to use the store then demote you back to your previous rank.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    But yet, without me saying a word, or doing anything, I get muted on catphone without provocation, and get banned from fleet chat,

... in theat case... PLEASE CHECK YOUR MAILBOX!
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
    edited April 2013
    valenn1 wrote: »
    ... in theat case... PLEASE CHECK YOUR MAILBOX!

There's nothing in it. It's got 0 messages outside of saying I sold a Lockbox key on the exchange 3 hours ago for 1.5m
    The only people who can demote you, mute you, etc is a Master. There are only a handful of us and each of us have the interests of the fleet at heart. If you were censored, then you obviously did something wrong. Live out your censure period and then we'll see where you are at. I will, however, discuss what happened with the Master who demoted you.

But I will say the following:
    • The Masters are very particular about what happens to this fleet and work hard to protect it.
    • You can be a top-notch Elite and still never make it to Master.
    • Being promoted to Elite is on a case-by-case basis and handled by the Masters directly.
    • Promotion to Elite is not automatic. While we have minimum requirements, they don't constitute automatic promotion. You have to earn our trust.
    • This fleet is meant to be a relaxed fleet. If your goal is to hard-charge it all the time, you may wish to look elsewhere.

As for the fleet ships, I'll need to confer with the other Masters to see what the policy is on that. Generally, we just temporarily promote you to Elite long enough for you to use the store then demote you back to your previous rank.

Then why Have I been demoted back to being an initiate, and loss of all priviledges? I don't hard charge, I just play. I do my own thing to upgrade my ships, and I do my own thing to advance on my own in missions and STFs.
    Actually, it's 50k and 2 months of activity to get to Elite status, and those that have been in for so little time and have fleet ships is because they asked one of the Masters, and came to an agreement. As for the other things, you will have to contact a Master about it.

What activity? You mean doing STFs on my own to build omega marks, and dilithium for our friggen embassy like I was asked? You mean not playing friday, sat, and sunday so I can have a weekend alone with my GF without distractions?

What are you saying? And I was told after I put in over 57k that I needed to put in more, I did so, got up to 100k, was told I needed 25k more, got to 127k where I stand now, and am now being told I must have 500k in donations.

I was told that was the only requirement, then I get told I have to have 4 weeks in, fine, did 4 weeks, then I get told 8 weeks, fine, coming up to 7 weeks I get told I have to wait 6 months in the fleet. I don't care about a permanent promotion, all I've been after in doing the requirements was just to get the fleet Negh'Var. I hardly even talk to anyone in fleet anyway, and good luck finding a "master" when they are never online to begin with.

And by the way, your "Elites" have the same priviledges to control chats, demote, and enroll players.

So what is it?
    edited April 2013
    Valenn is always on, usually in the morning. You don't see him later often because he's in a Euro timezone. Whoever said you only had to do 4 weeks gave false info. 8 weeks is required for elite. Your actions here on the forum also influenced your demotion and silencing. Not just in-game.
    edited April 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Valenn is always on, usually in the morning. You don't see him later often because he's in a Euro timezone. Whoever said you only had to do 4 weeks gave false info. 8 weeks is required for elite. Your actions here on the forum also influenced your demotion and silencing. Not just in-game.

Really? I've been silenced since wednesday night. Before I even got into the BS with Shadowfang thursday night.

I've been playing since 6am today, and have not seen Valenn on at all.

I have no messages in my mailbox.

No one "in charge" is ever on, leaving it to the "Perma Elites" to be the only ones with the "priviledges" of doing what got done to my toon.

So essentially, I'm being told/asked to donate more, give more of my time to you guys, and in the same breath, never get anything in return, let alone get treated as a third class citizen in the fleet.

This is outright stupid.
  • valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    There's nothing in it. It's got 0 messages outside of saying I sold a Lockbox key on the exchange 3 hours ago for 1.5m

Lucky You!
    As an innsurance i usually save mail of this kind, re-sent!
    PS:Strange... you just replied to the original mail, you haven't recieved (i have changed the header from the 2nd mail)

Oh and yes, i have given someone who donated a nice sum of dilithium within a few days, enough to buy a medium sized fleet of Refit ships, access to our fleetyards for a few seconds, i did this of my own free will, said person neither begged for a ship, nor pressed me in any form to get it, that person also did NOT recieve a promotion in any form.

Remember The Matrix?
    "Some of their rules can be bent, Others can be broken"

The Rules to move Shipyard Access for Rank 6 (Elite) was to prevent that archievement oriented players joins our fleet, grabs some stuff and then leaves, in that case this kind of risk was not given.

And please don't connect "promising player" with "dilithium donation" there is much more than the size of your wallet.

EDIT:
    (Btw: i wondered who told you that promotion stuff, if you look in the fleet tab under information you can see the rank requirements)
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
    edited April 2013
    Lucky You!
    As an innsurance i usually save mail of this kind, re-sent!
    PS:Strange... you just replied to the original mail, you haven't recieved (i have changed the header from the 2nd mail)

Oh and yes, i have given someone who donated a nice sum of dilithium within a few days
    , enough to buy a medium sized fleet of Refit ships, access to our fleetyards for a few seconds,

Remember The Matrix?
    "Some of their rules can be bent, Others can be broken"

The Rules to move Shipyard Access for Rank 6 (Elite) was to prevent that archievement oriented players joins our fleet, grabs some stuff and then leaves, in that case this kind of risk was not given.

And please don't connect "promising player" with "dilithium donation" there is much more than the size of your wallet.

EDIT:
    (Btw: i wondered who told you that promotion stuff, if you look in the fleet tab under information you can see the rank requirements)

Thank you for resending the mail. I didn't get the first one.

That said, I've only asked if I could get the fleet ship ONCE my time being in. I have spent hours getting materials and resources JUST FOR THE FLEET. Do you really think someone would donate so much time and resources to a fleet to jump out and hit the high road later?

So essentially, because that player put in 50k dilithium, over my 80k dilithium, and 57k in other resources, and he with less time in, I get third class status?

And you guys have the balls to TELL ME I'm not donating enough? And then you say THAT?
  • valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ok, thats enough, i will make this final post on this topic and after this i will only talk abouth this issue to another Master:

- We are not forcing anyone to donate dilithium
    - Your demotion was tied to a certain amount of time, not dilithium
    - you lied to me (and others) about not recieving my mail
    - dilithium doesn't matter! it's not needed to become elite!! (really, you do not need a single crumb of dilithium)
    - we have no third class citizens, we are all cats!

EDIT: Doesn't matter, he left with a "TRIBBLE you guys" that much to "burning bridges".
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
    edited April 2013
    You seem to think this whole issue is about someone not wanting you to buy something from a fleet store..
    edited April 2013
    Ok, thats enough, i will make this final post on this topic and after this i will only talk abouth this issue to another Master:

- We are not forcing anyone to donate dilithium
    - Your demotion was tied to a certain amount of time, not dilithium
    - you lied to me (and others) about not recieving my mail
    - dilithium doesn't matter! it's not needed to become master!! (really, you do not need a single crumb of dilithium)
    - we have no third class citizens, we are all cats!

REALLY?

Than why did I'Zira tell me when I first got into the fleet, donated over 50k in resources to the fleet, tell me I needed to donate more?

Why did I'Zira tell me when I got over 100k in, tell me I needed 8 weeks?

Why did Xena tell me I needed 500k fleet credits in donations?

Why did Rico tell me I wasn't donating enough and needed to donate more to fleet projects, when he only had 7k in donations?

And no, I did not lie to you, I never recieved an e-mail until you just mailed me.

You say dilithium doesn't matter, but yet, YOU JUST SAID IT DID on your last post, stating because ONE PERSON did a large sized dilithium donation he got instant access to fleet stores.

And everyone are just cats? really? Than why was I treated like a third class citizen, when the last argument I had at all in "catphone" was with blade dark wing when he flipped out and yelled at me for statmens ZIRA MADE!!! and NOT ME!
  • sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Retracted.
    You could also ask for a temporary promotion to buy a ship if you wanted to. I've done that before my promotion, and since i made some contributions at that time it was fine, I got my ship. Of course if all you can do is complaining and yelling, you won't get anything.

Ah, I love fleet drama. :D
    Lenny Barre, lvl 60 DC. 18k.
    God, lvl 60 CW. 17k.
    edited April 2013
    sirepical wrote: »
    K'Fir@benovide just left the fleet. Anyway, for those that would possibly be wondering why we're being so mean to benovide:

Just look at the posts by benovide here.

Lots of stuff in CatPhone that I don't have time to cover.

Traits: Rude, Arrogant, Jerk, Hate Everyone Already Before They Ever Really Say Anything, Whiner.

He was detrimental to CatPhone and the fleet, not someone we need.

I hardly even talked on catphone, almost all arguments ever made were blade darkwing yelling at me for TRIBBLE Zira said to begin with. I stayed out of catphone the majority of time being in.

I've never hated anyone, and detrimental to the fleet? I donated more in 7 weeks than 80% of fleet members have in supposedly YEARS of being in. I kept my myself 90% of the time in fleet, never had an argument in 3 weeks. (after I put bladdarkwing on ignore).

And the post I made in that thread to Shadowfang, read what he wrote that I responded to.
    edited April 2013
    diogene0 wrote: »
    You could also ask for a temporary promotion to buy a ship if you wanted to. I've done that before my promotion, and since i made some contributions at that time it was fine, I got my ship. Of course if all you can do is complaining and yelling, you won't get anything.

Ah, I love fleet drama. :D

I did ask for a temporary promotion when I put over 120k in fleet credits in, I'Zira said I needed 8 weeks in fleet.
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I did ask for a temporary promotion when I put over 120k in fleet credits in, I'Zira said I needed 8 weeks in fleet.

There are exceptions all the time, but you have to ask to a rank 7 member. Izira is rank 6. Why don't you try with people who can give you access to what you want instead?

In many fleets, you have to talk to the fleet leaders if you want something specific.
    Lenny Barre, lvl 60 DC. 18k.
    God, lvl 60 CW. 17k.