What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

This game should work on MAC, Apple.

2»

Comments

• tinkerstormtinkerstorm Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ddd24ddd wrote: »
    You guys are missing out on a small part of the market because you do not have this running for Mac. I would love to play this game but the computer I had to buy for school is a Mac. I heave read that you are working on it. Could you give me a eta or something? It would make me feel better. Thank you for reading.
    I suggest you upgrade to a better school. Macs are just grossly overpriced Linux boxes.
  • thenumber55thenumber55 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I suggest you upgrade to a better school. Macs are just grossly overpriced Linux boxes.

http://technologizer.com/2008/08/14/are-macs-more-expensive-lets-do-the-math-once-and-for-all/
  • hevachhevach Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I assume you're referring to the comments section, where the author admits why they chose the computer they did - because the Dell, HP, Acer, and Asus laptops with the same specs were $400+ cheaper, and not the article where he just adds $175 to the price of the Toshiba without explanation.

And even then he had to give Apple having a better software package when he admitted he didn't even look up either computer's software package and counting the power brick on the apple an equal positive to the $300 memory markup's negative...

Oh, and his "corrected" follow up, which the PC narrowly won? He was comparing a 15 inch high end PC to a 13 inch mid range mac that still cost more, but counted the screen size as a positive for the mac "because 13 inch pcs are less expensive than 15 inch models," which is neither relevant or sensical.

Yeah, seems legit.

Credentials: I own an electronics store which is a certified Apple parts seller. We are provided with a list of approved manufacturers and a book of stickers. To create an apple certified part, you affix the sticker and pay a fee from the sale price to Apple. Literally. $50 memory card+sticker=$60 Apple certified memory card. $3 thumb drive+sticker=$15 Apple certified thumb drive. $75 video card+sticker=$185 Apple certified video card - video cards are the real money makers here.