test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Rewards for Touring the Galaxy

jeddanisjeddanis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I decided to go on a spending spree after I noticed the "Tour" event was starting at 12 noon.. so i spent all but 13-14k of my EC before I visited Captain Yim at 12:04pm.

At 12:54 i turned in the second "Tour" assignment to Capt Yim. I have borg engines so 2 runs is easy, and I had no other pending assignments so as I was running thru the sectors I was watching them drop from the list showing I had completed them. The assignment showed a "resolved" message after speaking to Capt Yim both times.

When I looked at my EC after I finished it showed 875,000 EC.. even. no way it should have been even when I started with 13,??? EC.. and more than half the rewards I didnt even get.

Its a real kick in the nuts to go thru all the trouble of an event expecting a set reward only to find out your work was for nothing because the game isnt working correctly, and causes me to wonder just how many other things I never received rewards for that I never noticed.
Post edited by jeddanis on

Comments

• lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The overall total for completing the tour (Sectors and bonus) is 350,000
    -per stowiki.
    35K per block
    So 700K +13K = 713K, you have 875K so you made out.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    -per stowiki.
    35K per block
    So 700K +13K = 713K, you have 875K so you made out.

Isn't the reward for completed each faction 50k EC?

Plus the Explore points and Trade points for the commendation system.

Doing one full "tour" (tour = all factions sectors) nets up 350k.

In the hour that the event lasts, three or four tours can be completed in the alloted time frame.
    I just ran it the other day, and got 4 tours done + 4 sectors. Which comes out to 1.2 million ECs.
  • jeddanisjeddanis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    13 sectors at 50k each = 650k + (bonus for completing all, not sure what it is)

twice thru should have been 1.3 million plus whatever the bonus for completion is twice

At a minimum I was shorted 400k plus

I was watching the sectors drop off the list as I completed them, and saw rewards above my chatbox for 50,000EC and some doff xp as well when i completed a zone
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    jeddanis wrote: »
    13 sectors at 50k each = 650k + (bonus for completing all, not sure what it is)

twice thru should have been 1.3 million plus whatever the bonus for completion is twice

At a minimum I was shorted 400k plus

I was watching the sectors drop off the list as I completed them, and saw rewards above my chatbox for 50,000EC and some doff xp as well when i completed a zone

I'm pretty sure the 50k EC is per sector block not per sector. There's 7 blocks comprised of the 13 sectors, I'm just not sure if you get paid on completion of the entire block or a portion per sector. Either way your math is a bit off as the entire race only awards 350k (unsure about bonus's).
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • generator88generator88 Member Posts: 698 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Malak is close. Each sector block of the map, for purposes of this race, is considered to be part of one of 7 regions: Fed, Klink, Rom, Card, Defera, Borg, Undine. Those regions are of varying sizes; Undine is just the single Pelias sector, while Cardassian is comprised of the 10 sectors that make up Beta U, Alpha T, and Zeta A. Completion of each of those regions is worth 50k ec, so a lap is worth 350k.

You want more cash, less chirp, more warp.

Generator
    =================

I'm sure your DPS is great, but as Kahless said, "a petaQ with high system mastery is still a petaQ." (Well, he should have said it...!)