test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Main Charactor wont load.

demonpotter99demonpotter99 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
edited March 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I signed out earlier on my main charactor while on new romulas now i cant sign him in. How do i sort this. the other charator on my account signs in ok.
Post edited by demonpotter99 on

Comments

• deceon55deceon55 Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I can't load my ships bridge or enter the Zaria system to do a daily I just sit at the loading screen until either I log out or the game finally kicks me out.
  • maxvitormaxvitor Member Posts: 2,213 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Getting the same thing with Boldly they Rode, I don't know but load times and disconnects are getting worse and worse, the game is becoming unplayable.
    If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
    Oh Hell NO to ARC
  • glave027glave027 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I get the same thing doing the story mission in Sierra II. Can fight the ships but when I try and beam down to the station, game just hangs. Another one of my fleet guys had the same issue in another quest.
  • merryprankster2merryprankster2 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I think the chickens are coming home to roost. This is what happens when you don't keep on top of your infrastructure. Roads crumble, bridges fall, and players get kicked.
  • demonpotter99demonpotter99 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I spent hundreds building that character up and now it won't load the last map, so I'm left at the login screen. Can the revs sort this or is that character lost for good.
  • mikenight00mikenight00 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yes I have two characters that I logged off on New Romulus with, and now can't get back on either of them. I have a third that's at ESD that loads perfectly. Please relocate my Rachulla@mikenight00 and Tashmel@mikenight00 to ESD/First City so that I can finally access them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Never Forget 5/21
  • ddelgadilloddelgadillo Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I signed out earlier on my main charactor while on new romulas now i cant sign him in. How do i sort this. the other charator on my account signs in ok.
    I had the same problem. I restarted the computer and was able to log in. You might try that.
  • demonpotter99demonpotter99 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I had the same problem. I restarted the computer and was able to log in. You might try that.

Logged on the morning and got in ok. Thx