test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I have a stuck Doff Mission unable to access support website

attyusattyus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
So you know those Doff recruitment missions you can run once a week at starfleet acadaemy? I can never run those, I get the mission, and I never have a Doff capable of doing the mission.. I opened a ticket like 6 months ago .. nothing.. I waited several patches.. opened another ticket.. Explained it very detailed and clearly.. Support is asking me some time wasting questions.. however I can not seem to log into the support site.. when I click support at the top of this web page I get a crash or a loop, both in IE and Chrome.. It isn't my internet..

So does anyone know the solution, or does PW/ Cryptic owe me some free white Doffs? I am a paying premium customer for months and months.. They seem unable or unwilling to actually help me or do somehting, and apperenlty could care less... I am just trying to grind my recruitment status, and have doffs to donate without having to spend Zen to buy them..

Am I asking for something unreasonable here? like actually getting to the support site, or actually having someone at the company give me any customer service or even give a TRIBBLE for a paying customer?
Post edited by attyus on

Comments

• fllyraenfllyraen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Academy recruitment missions do not require duty officers to run them. Please post screenshots and/or specify the missions by name so that others may better assist you.
  • kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    you dont NEED doffs to get the mission...just click on one and hit start mission
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
  • attyusattyus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    cynder2012 wrote: »
    you dont NEED doffs to get the mission...just click on one and hit start mission

OMG.. Thank you I have never had it work, and never just tried that so ingrained with assigning DOFFS Lol

Thanks a ton.. My issue fixed

Would still be nice to access support, but I have found other threads with same issue..

Thanks again off to recruit some doffs..
  • ask4spock1ask4spock1 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am a Fed Romulan - I was awarded a Military tier one doff - once I picked the doff the game crashed.