test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bugs that annoy us last 3 yrs

zntechzntech Member Posts: 153 Arc User
edited March 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
It is known to all of us how much Cryptic did not do right. Write down everything what is wrong here, Cryptic is not interested in it anyway except money and you will be easier because you complain without any effect but its public. This may be a way to force almighty ones to fix things right or maybe not ?

!!!!!!!!THIS IS LIST OF CRYPTIC EON BUGS HELP ME TO BUILD THIS!!!!!!!!!!

0. Everything is to expensive : reputations , fleet stations , embassies , tech , etc are incredibly expensive . Previous system was at least cheaper and fairer to the players and their skills, now anyone who spend $ 20-50 monthly can become the best . Weird hmmmm
0.1 Klingon Faction: is undeveloped with lot of textual and other errors , last 1 is (Adapted K.H.G. Disruptor Battle Rifle MK XII) and also a phaser rifle ououou really what is it disruptor rifle that can do phaser damage? Those kind of errors are on the amateurish children's level not pros. That's happens when you use copy paste commands , when you are uncreative and doll ,and you want some money hmmmmm.
1. PvE Queuing bug : PvE missions starts with 2-4 players
2. Tailor modification : every time it reset your ch. , or you missed some parts of gear STF sets spatially , you cant make just 1 modification you have to spent EC for all of it.
3. Borg invisible weapons : what is enough it is enough 1 shut 1 kill really
4. Primitive UI : unbelievable stupid mail system with out any options , chat channels with mystical Fleet Ch. who appears from time to time, accolades lists are never set right well you never know did you or did you not finished ...
5. Defera City - Hard. We often encounter times when the Newly-Assimilated and Partially-Assimilated Deferi will disappear when you activate the node, and you have to wait for it all to cycle through and autocomplete. To make matters worse, this actually is more reliable means of finishing than if the node was NOT bugged! On the non-bug nodes, we can do the entire mission normally, but then not get credit for completion! We then have to do it all over again!
5.1. Defera Temple - Hard. At times, we can run the entire mission, but not get credit for completion. Note that we are ALL alive, NO drones remain, and the drones were all killed BEFORE the timer countdown ended. Still no complete, and we have to redo it all.
5.2. Defera Power Plant - Hard. If we accidentally kill the Elite Tactical Drone (the named one) before we were supposed to, the mission is stuck, we are locked in the room, and we all have to change instance just to get out of that room.
In the beginning there was all and then become nothing

I AM PISSED OFF AFTER 3 YRS. I STILL CAN'T USE OR CHANGE OR DELETE OUTFIT IN 3 OF 5 OUTFIT SLOTS ON MY KLINGON TOON !
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by zntech on

Comments

• Options
    aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    While I agree there are some long running bugs, number zero on your list, are aspects of the F2P business model otherwise know as "milking the cow" that are not bugs but intentional gates or hurdles for players. Number two is a money sink and a very cheap one at that all things considered. Number four is a design issue and not a real bug either. Food for thought....

For what it is worth, if you plan on calling the company out publicly, it would behoove your argument to clearly illustrate and define the problem otherwise people will dismiss the effort as a weak troll action and put no stock in it at all thereby defeating your intention in the first place.
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    5. Defera City - Hard. We often encounter times when the Newly-Assimilated and Partially-Assimilated Deferi will disappear when you activate the node, and you have to wait for it all to cycle through and autocomplete. To make matters worse, this actually is more reliable means of finishing than if the node was NOT bugged! On the non-bug nodes, we can do the entire mission normally, but then not get credit for completion! We then have to do it all over again! :mad:

6. Defera Temple - Hard. At times, we can run the entire mission, but not get credit for completion. Note that we are ALL alive, NO drones remain, and the drones were all killed BEFORE the timer countdown ended. Still no complete, and we have to redo it all. :mad:

5. Defera Power Plant - Hard. If we accidentally kill the Elite Tactical Drone (the named one) before we were supposed to, the mission is stuck, we are locked in the room, and we all have to change instance just to get out of that room. :mad:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Although there has been some notice on this and Cryptic have adapted some of the missions but whenever your Boff speaks your BOP uncloaks. Dan Stahl says it's working as expected but there was never a time in Star Trek that a BOP uncloaked because someone coughed or confirmed a order
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Dan Stahl wrote: »
    It is working as expected.
    That means they know it is an issue, but they either don't know how to fix the issue, or they don't think it is important enough to spend the time on it. :rolleyes:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    tsurutafan01tsurutafan01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    2. Tailor modification : every time it reset your ch. , or you missed some parts of gear STF sets spatially , you cant make just 1 modification you have to spent EC for all of it.

I just got the Omega Type 2 costume myself and this is super-annoying. Set it up once fine, thought about changing it or seeing about tweaks just to experiment but opening up the costume in the tailor and things go berserk. It even changes your hair. Stupid.

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
  • Options
    kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    whenever i make changes to my special costume (omega force mk 11) i alawys save the changes to a slot so i can just load it up and change whats needed instead of having to set it all back up again -_- it sucked before i remembered we could save the costumes lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
  • Options
    crownvic2doorcrownvic2door Member Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    What annoys me is that the ship does not properly display stats in space dock like the weapons, you mouse over them for a quick lookie loo and they display the original stats without your consoles and ability's factored in like they do in space... Now sure i could whip out the calculator and add everything up but that takes time out of a conversation to do so...VERY annoying, it makes talking about your ships current specs a bit more difficult when you have to guess because they aren't a click away as they would be out in space.:mad:

Just sayin Its a small fix that we would all enjoy.
  • Options
    zntechzntech Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    cynder2012 You should seen my Klingon Tac CH in new OMEGA MK XII set modified without repair, without 1 gun-let and 1 boot and i will keep him like that until they change something tailor bugs are present on both factions Klingon and Fed so let have lot of fun with our Frankensteins because we pay and we ask for it OR WE NOT.

PS:But there is more horrific MMO it is SWTOR and EA i was tester from beginning (when it was just Bioware) of the project until EA shows up and take over after that I quit and I never gonna play,cooperate,test,work or buy EA product in my life.
    In the beginning there was all and then become nothing

I AM PISSED OFF AFTER 3 YRS. I STILL CAN'T USE OR CHANGE OR DELETE OUTFIT IN 3 OF 5 OUTFIT SLOTS ON MY KLINGON TOON !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    vinru821vinru821 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    zntech wrote: »
    I

0.1 Klingon Faction: last 1 is disruptor adept honor guard sniper rifle is also phaser really its a disruptor and or phaser sniper rifle

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol This is GOOD.
    :eek:
  • Options
    xcom43xcom43 Member Posts: 723 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    lol there is one bug still around from beta testing.

it is the outside earth space dock bug.:D
    The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.