test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

npc romulan heavy torps

maicake716maicake716 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
when they launch their heavy plasma torps they end up killing themselves. the torps back track and activly seek them out.

why!?
mancom wrote: »
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?
Post edited by maicake716 on

Comments

• robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Because the weapons officers are to lazy to make sure they fire properly. I mean how often do we have to motivate the workers on new romulus just shows how lazy the romulans are
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    And no matter how many times we motivate them, they still just stand there doing nothing all day. :D
  • ussultimatumussultimatum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    maicake716 wrote: »
    when they launch their heavy plasma torps they end up killing themselves. the torps back track and activly seek them out.

why!?

Watch The Hunt for Red October, and all questions will be answered!
  • bertiewoosterbertiewooster Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It's been that way since the winter event I think. Pretty hilarious to watch, and it's gotten me out of many a bind levelling up my new captains.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Darius (TAC VA) USS Gahreesen (Chel Grett Cruiser), Shomat (SCI VA) ISS Selentic (Mirror DSSV), Napoleon (ENG Capt.) USS Fists of Latinum (Exploration Cruiser), Gothmog (Tac Capt.) IKS Nazgul (Hegh'ta Heavy BoP), Aaesia (Reman Sci Capt) RRW Arien III (Ha'Nom Guardian)