test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Outfit Packs You Most Want to See

wilsonfrontierwilsonfrontier Member Posts: 32 Arc User
Apologies if someone has already done a thread like this, didn't see one, thought I would...

Top of my list is the First Contact Commando Vest ensemble Picard wore. We also saw Sisko in it once or twice. (Picture: http://movies.trekcore.com/gallery/albums/firstcontacthd/firstcontacthd0725.jpg)

TWOK Field jackets: http://movies.trekcore.com/gallery/albums/twokhd/twokhd0633.jpg

Engineering outfit from original MPs: http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/gallery/factfiles/environmental-suit-2285.jpg

The TNG/VGR dress uniforms: http://voy.trekcore.com/gallery/albums/5x18/courseoblivion_016.jpg http://voy.trekcore.com/gallery/albums/5x18/courseoblivion_031.jpg
Post edited by wilsonfrontier on

Comments

• Options
    captainbmoneycaptainbmoney Member Posts: 1,323 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Lol when will people learn you can't link from Ex-Astris?

Like my fanpage!
    https://www.facebook.com/CaptainBMoney913
  • Options
    brigadooombrigadooom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Besides those listed, Ent MACO!
    ----
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sumghaisumghai Member Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The one uniform I'd like to see are those from the Star Trek: Countdown comic prequel to the 2009 film.

When Perpetual Entertainment was developing STO, they had a concept uniform closely resembling what Captain Data wore.

The closest I could find currently in-game are the Sierra 1 uniforms, which have that horrid hexagonal-patterned plasticky web-like area just beneath the shoulders and lousy collars.
    Laws of thermodynamics as applied to life: 0 - You must play the game. 1 - You can't win. 2 - You can't break even. 3 - You can't quit.
  • Options
    thegurpslordthegurpslord Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ooh I love those jackets from TWOK, do want.
  • Options
    jexsamxjexsamx Member Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ripped TOS Uniform

Until this exists, I cannot properly Kirk in Coliseum, and that is truly a grievous oversight.
  • Options
    haravikkharavikk Member Posts: 278
    edited February 2013
    ooh I love those jackets from TWOK, do want.
    Agreed, those are absolutely awesome. You can't beat having pockets for everything, they should come with a fire rate bonus on hand phasers to represent your being able to carry at least five.
  • Options
    logicalspocklogicalspock Member Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Skant

Picard Suede jacket
    the real one, not the non-Union, Mexican equivalent we have in the game.

TNG labcoat

Also eventually all the flag officer uniforms from TNG onward, the various TNG and DS9 undershirts, the desert robes, TNG jumpsuites, DS9 desert robes, DS9 combat uniform, TNG cadet uniform, lab coats, and of course the vests and field jackets shown on TNG and later.
  • Options
    jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    How about getting textures correct for the ones they got lol
    JtaDmwW.png
  • Options
    futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'd like to see the off-duty costumes- like the Mercenary pack and the Ferengi outfits- work on KDF characters.

There's no good reason why they don't work, except that Cryptic is too lazy to save them from the off-duty ghetto.
  • Options
    thunderlakethunderlake Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'd love to see more from the TWOK era, both the excursion jackets in the first post of the thread and the suede bomber jacket one Kirk wore in a few scenes.
    The other thing is obviously more options for klingons, especially the longer coats already worn by NPCs.
  • Options
    dkratascodkratasco Member Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Apologies if someone has already done a thread like this, didn't see one, thought I would...

There you go, sir!
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2013
    sumghai wrote: »
    The one uniform I'd like to see are those from the Star Trek: Countdown comic prequel to the 2009 film.

When Perpetual Entertainment was developing STO, they had a concept uniform closely resembling what Captain Data wore.

The closest I could find currently in-game are the Sierra 1 uniforms, which have that horrid hexagonal-patterned plasticky web-like area just beneath the shoulders and lousy collars.

A quick mock up here compared with the Sierra 1 uniforms here.

I would love any onscreen Klingon uniforms, so far we have bits and pieces from a few, but not enough to actually make a canon one.
    The Undiscovered Country Uniforms would be great.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    twg042370twg042370 Member Posts: 2,312 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Skant. Skant. Skant. Skant. Skant. Skant. Skant. Skaaaannnnt. Skant.
    <3
  • Options
    istvaanshogaatsuistvaanshogaatsu Member Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Not interested in outfit packs at all. Not interested in my avatar at all. Not interested in the ground sections at all, because the rewards are only ground gear which I also don't care about. This, for me, is a spaceship game. The ground portion is so primitive and so poorly tacked on that I avoid it entirely.
  • Options
    haldan1968haldan1968 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Instead of outfits for people, how about outfit packs for our ships. This would be different and possibly epic.

They would be skins that use the same model as your current ship uses (like character outfits), but would enhance the individuality of your ship.

Examples could include Romulan Warbird style paintings, shiny metallic hulls, original series smooth white hulls and limited windows, Borg-ified ship skins (that would go well with your Borg set), a shadow hull (black opaque kind of thing), etc?

Just a thought for something a little different.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    sumghai wrote: »

artan42 wrote: »
    A quick mock up here compared with the Sierra 1 uniforms here.

As I said in my original post, I am aware of that (in fact I currently use the mockup). It's just that at higher graphics settings, the plasticky yuckiness becomes much more apparent.
    Laws of thermodynamics as applied to life: 0 - You must play the game. 1 - You can't win. 2 - You can't break even. 3 - You can't quit.
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    vvvBEHOLD MY SIGNATUREvvv.

That is all.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    vvvBEHOLD MY SIGNATUREvvv.

That is all.

If it was part of a expanded off-duty costume pack for female toons and BOffs, then I'm down for that.

(Of course, I'll then need to persuade Cryptic to also offer additional costume slots for BOffs and not just captains.)
  • Options
    janusforbearejanusforbeare Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Klingon hairstyles that actually fit Trek.

NO KLINGONS HAVE EVER HAD DREADS. EVER.

Drives me bananas.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    So long as they go in the cstore and not the lobi store, then yeah, I would love to see more uniforms for both factions...
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    vesterengvestereng Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Anything for the head or face.

Anything with lights or animations.
  • Options
    srgtburglarsrgtburglar Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Betazoid Skin pack.

When u get it you'll LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Opening a lockbox is like using a public restroom when u gotta poo.
    You are just hoping nobody blew on the seat or that all the toilet paper is gone.
  • Options
    tancrediivtancrediiv Member Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    What the....?!

No one said a Risa vacation pack with, like, bikinis, Hawaian shirts, flip flops, and beach towels. All the other threads this was near the top of the list for some reason.:D

The TWOK excursion field jacket is why I bought the WOK costume pack thinking it would be part of it. Bring it.

Player and forumite formerly known as FEELTHETHUNDER

Expatriot Might Characters in EXILE