test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Assimilated Accolade

dechala1dechala1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I completed the Assimilated accolade, but do not appear to be able to claim the Borg Bridge officer as a reward.

I attempted hailing the USS Victory, but the option does not come up regardless of how close I get to her.

If anyone knows a workaround to this issue it'd be greatly appreciated!
Post edited by dechala1 on

Comments

• tikiman6tikiman6 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    How did you get the Accolade did you get assimilated by a borg or go into the Isolinear Molecular Reconverter in Khitomer in Stasis STF.
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    dechala1 wrote: »
    I completed the Assimilated accolade, but do not appear to be able to claim the Borg Bridge officer as a reward.

I attempted hailing the USS Victory, but the option does not come up regardless of how close I get to her.

If anyone knows a workaround to this issue it'd be greatly appreciated!

Go to the Transwarp Conduit in south Sirius Sector (for Feds) or west Omega Leonis (for KDF) and choose the option to "Join Battle Group Omega". When you hail the USS Victory inside choose to talk to Four of Ten.
    tikiman6 wrote: »
    How did you get the Accolade did you get assimilated by a borg or go into the Isolinear Molecular Reconverter in Khitomer in Stasis STF.

Going into the Isolinear thingy in Khitomer in Stasis ground STF BEFORE a team member blows it up gets you the accolade. There are 2 of these things in the mission. Edit: It doesn't matter if you enter it as a normal or elite STF.
  • dechala1dechala1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Go to the Transwarp Conduit in south Sirius Sector (for Feds) or west Omega Leonis (for KDF) and choose the option to "Join Battle Group Omega". When you hail the USS Victory inside choose to talk to Four of Ten.

Going into the Isolinear thingy in Khitomer in Stasis ground STF BEFORE a team member blows it up gets you the accolade. There are 2 of these things in the mission. Edit: It doesn't matter if you enter it as a normal or elite STF.

-- I did select "Join Battle Group Omega" However, no option exists for me to be able to hail the USS Victory.

-- I went in before the Isolinear thing was blown, and received the accolade. I did correctly recieve the accolade, but am unable to contact 4 of 10 through any means, either Joining Battlegroup omega, or attempting to hail her through the hail starfleet channel.
  • cpc2011acpc2011a Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You need to complete the mission "Report to Gamma Orionis" in order to claim the Borg boff.
  • dechala1dechala1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Thank you a million times.
    edited February 2013
    dechala1 wrote: »
    -- I did select "Join Battle Group Omega" However, no option exists for me to be able to hail the USS Victory.

-- I went in before the Isolinear thing was blown, and received the accolade. I did correctly recieve the accolade, but am unable to contact 4 of 10 through any means, either Joining Battlegroup omega, or attempting to hail her through the hail starfleet channel.

It's there. The USS Victory is a little ways in. You have to move forward. You should start seeing options to access the exchange, mail, and your bank pop up. keep going forward and you should see the USS Victory pop up.

Hope this helps:
    Just after joining Battle Group Omega. I haven't moved yet and can see the USS Victory up ahead. screenshot2013021821494.jpg

After moving forward a little bit the option to hail the USS Victory is available. Screenshot shows the approximate distance from the conduit. screenshot2013021821502.jpg

When hailing the Victory, choose the bottom option to talk to Four of Ten. Scroll down in her window and you should see an option to turn in the mission to claim your Borg bridge officer. (The mission for it should be in your Available tab in the Hail Starfleet/KDF window. It was for me and I've done it on 2 or 3 characters.)
    screenshot2013021821511.jpg

Edit: For me I could accept the mission in the Available tab but I actually had to join Battle Group Omega at the Transwarp Conduit and talk to her face to face. Sorry I don't remember what the mission is called but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

Sorry I forgot to ask if you were Feration or KDF faction. http://www.stowiki.org/Borg_Science_Bridge_Officer_Candidate
    The Borg bridge officer candidate can then be claimed from Captain Four of Ten (U.S.S. Victory) or Commander B'Ellek (I.K.S. Chang) at Battle Group Omega after completing the mission.

USS Victory for Federation and IKS Chang for KDF characters.
    edited February 2013
    cpc2011a wrote: »
    You need to complete the mission "Report to Gamma Orionis" in order to claim the Borg boff.

I hadn't thought of that :o. Thanks for helping the OP out. :)
  • spaceeagle20spaceeagle20 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Here's how I got my Borg science bridge officer. ( I am a Fed )
    First I must point out that I have not destroyed the cube in fluidic space, as in the Undine mission "Assimilation", so I had no "Assimilated" accolade so far.
    The first time I tried, I completed the "report to gamma orionis" mission, then I played "Khitomer in Stasis", I walked into the IMR, I died but no assimilated accolade popped up.
    So, I checked the Collective missions' log and I have noticed I didn't hail the second mission, "Collateral Damage", so I hailed it, I accepted the mission and I played "Khitomer in Stasis" again, I walked into the same IMR ( the first one you run into, I guess ) and, to make even more sure, I performed a jump right before the first green line on the floor inside the IMR, I died and then the accolade popped up, then I just went to Gamma Orionis, hailed the U.S.S. Victory, clicked on "Four of Ten" and I could see the "Assimilated accolade" button ... and that's all
    P58WJe7.jpg

• captlynchcaptlynch Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    could be worse...the officer I got from the accolades been randomly deleted and replaced witha bolian bridge officer...didn;t even get back the gear I';d given the borg either. :mad: