test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

new Store Unlock Projects

macerukmaceruk Member Posts: 121 Arc User
edited February 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
From the patch notes:

There are two new Store Unlock Projects available, at T1 and T3, that will grant access to the Liberated Borg Duty Officers previously available in the STF store.

I did these projects and got nothing in return I thought i was being stupid and i must have made a mistake and didn't actually see them in the project list after getting nothing for completing them, is this because i bought them from the old STF store before the reputation system? and if so why was i able to spend more resources on them for nothing in return?
Post edited by maceruk on

Comments

• tigermorphtigermorph Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hi there;
    Unlike Captain maceruk, who has the same Problem with Broken Reputation Store Duty Officer Unlocks, I have Never purchased Borg Blue or Purple Duty Officers (that I know of) and even though I have done the 2 projects to unlock these 2 levels of officers and now the "Store" button is now selectable, it is completely empty as these are the first 2 projects for the Store that I have completed. . . So why is it broken? I don't think it is possible to do those 2 projects wrong. . . And if I did somehow do something wrong, Why did the "Store" button now become selectable?
    Please Help.

I put in a ticket about the problem, but when I go to look at my active tickets, It is not listed. . . Very Frustrating, when reporting the problem doesn't even show up. Which makes me feel like the Game is Broken. . . Or wasn't tested very well before releasing both the projects in the Reputation system, and the Bug Reporting feature of the Game which has worked before. . . So Again Please Help us!!!

And again as I put in every ticket I write: Thank You Cryptic so much for putting out this game that we love!!!:D

The only thing that could make it better is if all the features you release, Work, and also The Features that you release STAY RELEASED! Like the "Investigate Officer Reports Mission" which is completely disappointing for me.

I thought you were giving us something Great, (and it was GREAT) so that I could get my Fleet Marks on my own when I don't want to deal with other players. And Now for some unknown reason the Whole Mission is Gone! Why?

Did you give us too much and now you take it back? How is that fair, and how is that Researching the new features you want to give us completely? It seems very Short Sighted on your part to not see all the different ways we could benefit from that feature before you give it to us, and now Pull something that has been in the game for a long long time. . .

I just don't understand your reasoning, Can you Please enlighten me about this Please? I know you have your reasons, but can you please share them with some frustrated customers to help us understand?

Thanks so much for listening to me Cryptic and Everyone!;)
    Thanks Tiger
  • nezhalnezhal Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    maceruk wrote: »
    From the patch notes:

There are two new Store Unlock Projects available, at T1 and T3, that will grant access to the Liberated Borg Duty Officers previously available in the STF store.

I did these projects and got nothing in return I thought i was being stupid and i must have made a mistake and didn't actually see them in the project list after getting nothing for completing them, is this because i bought them from the old STF store before the reputation system? and if so why was i able to spend more resources on them for nothing in return?

I almost have the same problem. But I never bought them in STF store. Don't receive any doff either.