test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Omega Reputation Borg Doff Store Blank

alkeldaalkelda Member Posts: 148 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
Paid to unlock the liberated borg XII duty officer store. The store is BLANK. Nothing.
Post edited by alkelda on

Comments

• borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
    edited February 2013
    Did you have any other Omega Store Unlocks active on this character? If so, could you see those items still?
    Jeremy Randall
    Cryptic - Lead Systems Designer
    "Play smart!"
  • wazzagiowwazzagiow Member Posts: 769 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Funny you mention this. I can't find the project to unlock them in the store. I'm T5 on 2 toons and its the same for both. Also on both toons I can't find any projects to unlock Borg space weapons in the store. I actually thought the space weapons and doffs had been removed from the game for some reason :s
  • felderburgfelderburg Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Huh. I'm tier 5, and I think the only things I got in addition to tier 4 were the Mk XII gear options (space and ground). No store for space weapons, no DOffs.
  • wazzagiowwazzagiow Member Posts: 769 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Glad I'm not the only 1 lol
  • oneandonlyrecceoneandonlyrecce Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm going to copy 2 toons over to Tribble to test this. One has store unlocks and one doesn't. It will take a couple of days to complete T1.

It would be nice if the "copy" function were expanded to include the reputation state.
  • jonathanlonehawkjonathanlonehawk Member Posts: 674 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It Would Be Nice If The "copy" Function Were Expanded To Include The Reputation State.

^^^this...
    Formerly Known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    STOSIG.png
    Please enable us to buy a token with Zen to faction change a 25th Century FED to a TOS FED.
  • aegon1iceaegon1ice Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    There is a character copy bug. When you transfer a toon over to Tribble your Reputation status does not get copied. You have the passives unlocked, but the Tiers will stay at T0. Thus testing is not possible - at least until you decide to grind reputation on tribble all over again.
  • aramyllaramyll Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    can u post what the dill cost is for these guys if and when your able to see them on the store???
  • cyberman42cyberman42 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    it not a bug it a new feature when are the Dev go to fix it
  • dixoniumdixonium Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    alkelda wrote: »
    Paid to unlock the liberated borg XII duty officer store. The store is BLANK. Nothing.

I'm experiencing this same problem. I paid to unlock the purple Liberated Borg duty officer. The countdown completed. The store button is now functional but the window is completely blank. To answer Borticus's question, this was my first Omega store unlock. I had no other store items unlocked.
  • ajandyrooajandyroo Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    dixonium wrote: »
    I'm experiencing this same problem. I paid to unlock the purple Liberated Borg duty officer. The countdown completed. The store button is now functional but the window is completely blank. To answer Borticus's question, this was my first Omega store unlock. I had no other store items unlocked.

Ditto for me. Finished the purple Liberated Borg DOFF unlock, which was my first Omega store unlock, clicked on the Store button, and got a completely blank dialog box (aside from the 'Exit' button).
  • paddster7paddster7 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Very frustrating to pay for the store item and then not be able to use it.
  • je11yfishje11yfish Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Same incident here -- full decription:

After purchasing the Borg doff store unlocks, the timer ticks down 2 minutes, as if it were going to give you the Accept/Claim button, but instead no button shows up -- it ticks down to zero and the timer disappears. The Borg doffs do not appear in the store after that.

Confirmed with both the blue and purple Borg doff unlocks -- neither one gave an Accept button or put the Borg doffs in the Omega store. The Borg doff projects are then considered spent and cannot be reactivated.

I had 7 other Omega store unlocks completed prior to the attempt.
  • jcherrinjcherrin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Do any of you guys already have Borg DOFFs from preS7? I remember buying them the 'old way,' but I did the unlocks anyway to see if I could get them 'again.' Maybe its because we already have them that's why they don't show up?
  • lordseptimlordseptim Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Having the exact same problem here.. Just 5 minutes ago I unlocked the Borg Duty Officers, And it doesn't show up on the Omega Store.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Way to go ruining the game!
  • qinnuxqinnux Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    same deal. First omega store unlock.

there is also ablue borg doff option.. didnt try this one. And no idea how much dil it costs - unlock was 120 marks + provisions and such.
  • theparanoidtheparanoid Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I am starting to think Cryptic those not have a QA Department. I mean realy no one at cryptic ran the project to see if worked?

It amazing how many unlocks in season 7 do not work. They put in all this grind but do not brother to make sure the rewards work. And then it take them forever to fix it.

It stuff like this that made me give PWE a 1 on the recent survy I got. No way I recomand them to any one when they have studios making buggy none working stuff. Then never brothering to fix it.
  • tinead51tinead51 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I am starting to think Cryptic those not have a QA Department. I mean realy no one at cryptic ran the project to see if worked?

It amazing how many unlocks in season 7 do not work. They put in all this grind but do not brother to make sure the rewards work. And then it take them forever to fix it.

It stuff like this that made me give PWE a 1 on the recent survy I got. No way I recomand them to any one when they have studios making buggy none working stuff. Then never brothering to fix it.

Bet you if FM's were involved the bloody thing would be working... :rolleyes:
  • phostrelaphostrela Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Wish i read this 10 minutes ago. This just happened to me, too.

Unlocked, but store has no duty officers.

Any work around?
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,818 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Silly yellow names! This is why we have every right to tell you what a lausy job you are doing! Testing would go a long way in preventing you and the other yellow names from looking stupid in the future!
  • rvgmuffinmanrvgmuffinman Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    same here with me. First omega store unlock but no duty officers.
  • haravikkharavikk Member Posts: 278
    edited February 2013
    These (blue and purple quality) were my first Omega store unlocks as well, however when I enter the store I can only purchase Mk X anti-borg weapons (which I didn't choose to unlock).

What's more, the project for unlocking the purple quality duty officers has re-appeared in the list! So it seems I've been made to waste resources.

I mean seriously, how can such a basic feature be so broken? Did they even test it at all?

I want twenty three purple Borg duty officers as compensation. And a Borg Tactical Cube :)
  • gertjan020gertjan020 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I have the same problem, bought the item from the Omega store a few days ago but still no extra unlocks to buy?!!
  • bubblygumsworthbubblygumsworth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Woah you can unlock doffs?

I hit T5 Aaaaaaagggggeeeeeeeeees ago... still no doffs to unlock and nothing in the store.

Wasted dilithium on costume upgrades I already had unlocked too... :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
  • kimmymkimmym Member Posts: 1,317 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Happened to me. I have already unlocked both rounds of borg prothstetics and the mk xii rifles. I unlocked the purple ones first, and when they didn't appear I assumed they were under effects of the same bug that the prothstecics were before, where you had to unlock both to see them. That did not help in this case. I have no doffs available to me, and the projects have disappeared from my available project list.

Edit: Yes, I do have some borg doffs from the old system, as well. That may be relevant.
    I once again match my character. Behold the power of PINK!
    kimmym_5664.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Space Orphidian Possiblities Wizard
  • nagidronenagidrone Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Same issue here..
  • torellis1torellis1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm experiencing the same problem. Tried logging out and in, didn't help. I even went to the Academy to see if they showed up there. But, nope... :-(
  • bubblygumsworthbubblygumsworth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    torellis1 wrote: »
    I'm experiencing the same problem. Tried logging out and in, didn't help. I even went to the Academy to see if they showed up there. But, nope... :-(

I couldnt even see an option for the unlock :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
  • onikirionikiri Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Same thing just happened to me on both the rare and very rare tiers. These were going to be my first store unlocks. It just resolved and didn't offer anything to accept. Kinda sucks cause that was a lot of marks and commodities to throw into oblivion
  • borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
    edited February 2013
    There are a couple things I'd like to clarify, and receive further information on...

1) Copying a character to Tribble probably doesn't bring over your Reputation intact. I'm not sure why, or if we can correct this, but it's possible that you need to unlock this with a "native" Tribble toon to see accurate behavior.

1a) Has anyone tried this with a native Tribbler, or were all the accounts below from copied characters?

2) No store unlocks currently offer an "Accept" button when they complete, because they aren't giving you anything. They're just flipping a code bit in the database, which allows additional options to appear in your Reputation Store. The "Accept" button only appears when a project is going to give you an item or Dilithium in return.
    Jeremy Randall
    Cryptic - Lead Systems Designer
    "Play smart!"