test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

asset recovery ground borg flooring bug

captaindjm15captaindjm15 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
edited March 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
i was playing asset recovery when i reprogrammed a borg and it just got stuck in the gaps between borg flooring even i or my boffs get stuck its really annoying as i cant complete the mission :(
heres a pic of what im on about http://oi48.tinypic.com/bgcmf5.jpg
can someone immediately notify or pm the team about this as it needs to be fixed and i think it much of been cuased by one of the patches
Post edited by captaindjm15 on

Comments

• Options
    kagurazaka77kagurazaka77 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    There are a MILLION (and I am not even slightly being hyperbolic) instances in this game where NPCs manage to get stuck in the environment. I had to fail and redo one of the Romulan tiers because a Tholian Captain managed to somehow get in side of the cave wall and couldn't get out (and obviously I can't shoot through rock).

BOffs have beamed into the ground and gotten stuck. They and hostile NPCs have managed to jump into walls and the ground...

I really hope something is done to fix this. A number of the ignored bugs in the game are simply annoyances. The broken environment actually hinders or stops gameplay, as in your case.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    500 years in the future and we still look like schmucks when getting our ID photos taken...
  • Options
    captaindjm15captaindjm15 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    yh but in my case i cant complete mission ive tried it 7 times and this always happens -_-
  • Options
    lordbuttslollordbuttslol Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i was playing asset recovery when i reprogrammed a borg and it just got stuck in the gaps between borg flooring even i or my boffs get stuck its really annoying as i cant complete the mission :(
    heres a pic of what im on about http://oi48.tinypic.com/bgcmf5.jpg
    can someone immediately notify or pm the team about this as it needs to be fixed and i think it much of been cuased by one of the patches

Just found out on this that if your an engy, you can put a shield down to bump them over the cracks

edit: nm, free'd the stuck borg and the shield is still up.