test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance (January 31, 2013)

Comments

• Options
    treksplorertreksplorer Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    zippytime wrote: »
    It says the server is up, but i cant log in?

Big, bigbig boooold, BRIGHT RED text at the top of the forums...

Hard to miss. Yet somehow you have. So scroll up. And read. :D
  • Options
    fuldryfuldry Member Posts: 20
    edited January 2013
    Can we please have an update and/or eventually a deadline ?

Last update was one hour ago, I think it might be a good time to communicate again.

Fran?ois
  • Options
    albertwesker45albertwesker45 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hey guys your event is supposed to starting in 9 minutes. Were you planning on getting to the deadline? I was planning on being present for the festivities and whatever. So I recommend you reach the deadline because I don't plan on waiting any longer. Get the damned testing done. Turn the damned server on and let us in the game. This is not the time to do your tests. If you need to do it this bad do it some other time.

they have to run test because some of us are having problems getting the Update on the go
  • Options
    frojoe2000frojoe2000 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    rubbish!. she played her charater well.

100's of years old she seen it all before why would she cry and wine like a little boy.

each dax host played the charater as it was given to them.

She was emotionally unstable. She never went through training to be a host. The host is just as much a part of the joined person as the symbiant. In fact, Ezri was ridiculed because most trills found her unworthy of receiving the dax symbiot

But nothing can be done about that now. It was either join or Dax dies, and now it is stay joined or Ezri dies. She may be broken but she had no choice, and neither did dax.
  • Options
    xero328xero328 Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    snoge00f wrote: »
    The people who prefer Ezri tend to be kids who are afraid of women. ;)

I don't fear women. Aesthetically, I prefer Ezri. Also like Kes, and Robin Lefler. So I happen to lean towards a woman that isn't as strong character-wise. Do I fear a strong one? Not at all.

Kira was admirable, and I'd take orders from her anyday. But I'd be afraid for diseases from Mirror Kira...

Janeway was awesome...But I'd have put my ship and crew getting back home first, as is a captain's priority IMO. Short show then, but other than that, she's a hell of a role model. A bit too old for me at the time.

Torres...Nah, I don't need that temper.

Seven...If her damned rack didn't knock me over all the time when she makes a turn, I'd be all about that. Logical, bright, sure of herself...Oh no, maybe the theory goes to hell. And I actually preferred her with hair down and long, so it isn't about a man-haircut. Although she was kind of forced on us.

Crusher...No complaints. Like her too.

Troi...I felt I was FORCED to stare at her and like her. I don't like being told who to like.

T'Pol...Same as Troi to the Nth power. And the rack was just insane in this case...

Hoshi...YAY. Hottie that they NERDED DOWN to hide her looks in my opinion. I'd take her over T'Pol every time. Girl next door beats supermodel.
  • Options
    treksplorertreksplorer Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    This isn't even that bad of a delay, people. Jeez. The horror stories I have from SWG and even WoW...c'mon now.
  • Options
    robinsonfamilyrobinsonfamily Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Well its 10 am and no launcher!
  • Options
    opiewan100opiewan100 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    lordlalo wrote: »
    I have to ask, who's idea was it to allow the borg to adapt to plasma? I have the MACO set so adapting is not an issue but plasma is not a particle (it is the 4th state of matter) and does not necessarily have a frequency -- this is a plank of STO that is now science friction. Please revert this change.

Well actually it is very adaptable, Plasma is an energetic state that is not as simple as a lot of the comments have given. Plasma is a combination of sufficent energy and the appropiate environmrnt. Once the plasma is analyzed it is simple enough to interupt its self sustaining nature. The intro duction of a change in its gas environment, change the magnetic field and plasma can be extinguished. The fort state of matter, yep and one of its odd properties is it is a gas, a gas that can conduct.
  • Options
    legoorlegoor Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    This isn't even that bad of a delay, people. Jeez. The horror stories I have from SWG and even WoW...c'mon now.
    Right this is nothing compared to some mmo's out there :rolleyes:
  • Options
    dan6526dan6526 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    they have to run test because some of us are having problems getting the Update on the go

No they are testing for a Third-Party "External Routing" vendor, not because of the player base. Branflakes was pretty clear.
  • Options
    boweninugamiboweninugami Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Well..my launcher showed up..but still got the big red dot showing it's all down.

Ah well..no rush..
  • Options
    mistree89mistree89 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Finally patching :)
  • Options
    rrincyrrincy Member Posts: 1,023
    edited January 2013
    Ezri is rounded out a hell of a lot more in the books than she was in the one season of Ds9 she featured in
    12th Fleet
    Rear Admiral , Engineering Division
    U.S.S. Sheffield N.C.C. 92016
  • Options
    trellabortrellabor Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It should be expected, at this point, that any maintenance or down time from Cryptic will always take longer than intended. Poor Brandon for having to relay disappointing information on a regular basis and get berated for it. He should stick the Devs on the forums for a while and see how they like it here with us. :D

They are making the 'stationary targets' used for the Foundry missions into 'stationary weapon arrays' because they don't like 'Farming EC' missions people have made. However, since this will not stop me from farming EC or using the same missions to farm EC, or really make any dent whatsoever in my farming EC then yet again they have done something pointless for no reason other than to exert more control over the player base and 'steer' you into some other part of the game, since they fail to really bring any engaging content that would simply entice you to play it on it's own without force.
    ____
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The o3 - Killed you good
  • Options
    jackson900pwejackson900pwe Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    OK guys the event is supposed to be starting now. You're late. Get this TRIBBLE done please. Yes I could come on game whenever you got this back on, but I don't want to. I want to get on now. Give us an update. We're waiting. I'm sure we don't want to wait either.
  • Options
    kitsmerkitsmer Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    launcher just loaded!!!!!

could this be it?
  • Options
    xero328xero328 Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    frojoe2000 wrote: »
    then Get Rid Of The Cheap Crappy Ones. Most The Ones You Buy On The C-store Are Unlimited And You Can Delete If You Want.

I Mean, My Goodness. I Have Every Shuttle You Can Have And 3 Star Ships... I Got Rid Of All My Ships Below Admiral In Quality. Why On Earth Would You Keep All Those Useless Ships?

Collection...
  • Options
    tommeke90tommeke90 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ok? thanks
  • Options
    z199yz199y Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hey we cant really complain much its just a short delay then we can get back on and enjoy the treckie world :)
  • Options
    tribble2013tribble2013 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Patching now ^^
  • Options
    samhach1985samhach1985 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    well got the launcher up, but server is still down. what makes me laugh is the website says the server is up.
  • Options
    grungepunk5kgrungepunk5k Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    heavensrun wrote: »
    Ezri was adorable, even if the only episode that really focused on her was horrible, but I didn't really see any of the Dax character in her. I also thought her relationship with Bashir was a little too neat. I guess if I had to pick one, I'd have to go with Jadzia.

What series are these chicks from? o.O I just googled both of them. Having no idea who they are Ezri looks like a boy playing the role of a girl and Jazdia or whatever is okay looking. I don't even see why these chicks are even being debated when the Star Trek universe has chicks like Troy and T'Pol. I get that Marina Sirtis is older looking now but Jolene Blalock is hott! Enterprise wasn't even that great but she made the whole show worth watching! :D

Oh and let's not forget 7 of 9! /e drools
  • Options
    jadonovanjadonovan Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    From what I've seen, they never changed the website to say the server was ever down.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    What series are these chicks from? o.O I just googled both of them. Having no idea who they are Ezri looks like a boy playing the role of a girl and Jazdia or whatever is okay looking. I don't even see why these chicks are even being debated when the Star Trek universe has chicks like Troy and T'Pol. I get that Marina Sirtis is older looking now but Jolene Blalock is hott! Enterprise wasn't even that great but she made the whole show worth watching! :D

Oh and let's not forget 7 of 9! /e drools

Deep space 9 :)
  • Options
    robinsonfamilyrobinsonfamily Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am patching now, anyone else?
  • Options
    samhach1985samhach1985 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    jadonovan wrote: »
    From what I've seen, they never changed the website to say the server was ever down.

why wouldnt i be suprised........
  • Options
    thargirthargir Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Patching in progress here. Let's see...
    edited January 2013
    yep 434 mb patch ^^
  • Options
    darimunddarimund Member Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am patching now, anyone else?