test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Jem Bug?

arminplugin1978arminplugin1978 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
edited February 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I have get the Dreadnought Carrier, but i dont can buy the Jem Hadar Attack Ships for my Hangar.

Whats wrong? :mad:

http://img2.picload.org/image/aradiwr/unbenannt.jpg
Post edited by arminplugin1978 on

Comments

• Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited January 2013
    I have get the Dreadnought Carrier, but i dont can buy the Jem Hadar Attack Ships for my Hangar.

Whats wrong? :mad:

http://img2.picload.org/image/aradiwr/unbenannt.jpg

You also need to own and have commissioned the actual Jem'Hadar Attack Ship on the same character you own the Dreadnought to gain access to these pets.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    arminplugin1978arminplugin1978 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Oh, thats not good.

When i have the real Jem'Hadar Attack Ship, i dont need a Dreadnought.

but thx.
  • Options
    sirsrisirsri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Oh, thats not good.

When i have the real Jem'Hadar Attack Ship, i dont need a Dreadnought.

but thx.

For real.

This is getting absurd. 3 Ships to get the full benefit of one.

I don't mind that part so much, but at least let this be account wide. Even let me only have one of the ships *active* on the account at a time (So if I have a jem'hadar attack ship I only get one on a character at a time, if I discharge it I get a token back and can reclaim it on another character or the same one).

These ships cost 60 or 70 dollars a piece (or equivalent) if you just consider keys -> ec-> ship. I don't mind spending that much on a ship but at least let me spend that much on a ship I can actually use on a character all the time. I don't want to spend that much on what is basically a console for another ship and having this awesome thing sitting in a virtual vault somewhere.
  • Options
    sollafsollaf Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    You also need to own and have commissioned the actual Jem'Hadar Attack Ship on the same character you own the Dreadnought to gain access to these pets.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Who in there right mind would ever give up the Attack ship for anything. This restriction is the only thing stopping me from getting the dreadnaught. Please change it to where you can unlock the bug pets if you have one on your account.
    Sollaf: Join date Sep 2009, Lifer. Disgruntled with the JHSS, my Bug feels less shiny now.
  • Options
    popovukpopovuk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It would seem fairer to simply give Jem' Bug owners the hanger pets for free whilst others had to pay a dilithium cost for them.

They are so much superior to the standard fighters the dreadnought comes with that the ship feels gimped without them and for most of us the Bug ship is simply out of reach.

I feel having collected 800 lobi for the dreadnought I have shown enough loyalty to be thrown a bone by Cryptic.
  • Options
    xantrisxantris Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Don't buy the pets, they are god awful terrible. Wait until they fix them if you really want them.
  • Options
    timerastimeras Member Posts: 33 Media Corps
    edited January 2013
    popovuk wrote: »
    It would seem fairer to simply give Jem' Bug owners the hanger pets for free whilst others had to pay a dilithium cost for them.

They are so much superior to the standard fighters the dreadnought comes with that the ship feels gimped without them and for most of us the Bug ship is simply out of reach.

I feel having collected 800 lobi for the dreadnought I have shown enough loyalty to be thrown a bone by Cryptic.

I absolutely agree. This is the only way to not blame players for not having bought thousands of duty officer packs or farming 400-500 million EC to get a bug ship.

I always supported the Lockboxes, but this is ridiculous. Looking at the stats and skills from the Jem'Hadar Attack Ship Pets, the Dreadnought would be completely overpowered with and gimped without them (in comparision).

Making these pets only available for Jem'Hadar Attack Ship owners splits the whole player community into a two-class society. The Attack Ship on itself was/is overpowered, and i think even Brandon would admit this. He rips other player-ships in the PVP bootcamp into pieces with his own one.

I never complained about anything in the game, the F2P, the lockboxes, STF-changes, reputation system ... but now something became true: STO has gone pay-to-win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Photonen im Wind a foundry mission by timeras13
    Photonen im Eis a foundry mission by timeras13
    Photonen im Schatten a foundry mission by timeras13
  • Options
    basilisk51basilisk51 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I love the dominion made a character and started the game because this lock box was coming out. Now i learn this. This is so stupid, make them 100k dilitium or something but if they aren't changed me and my money are gone. I can't even hope to get the attack ship. But i don't see a point to starting this game if i can't enjoy things that only old players can get. Even worse i dont want the attack ship just some really cool carrier pets, i don't give a damn if they aren't good it would just be cool to be able to get some dominion frigate pets and farming 500mil ec for a ship i don't want will not happen. I am not gonna waste my time, don't get me wrong i enjoy the game but being penalized for not being some old member is stupid and i was going to buy a lifetime membership because i found i am already 1/3 of the way there anyways but this needs fixed or i am out
  • Options
    paintbreakpaintbreak Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Honestly would not feel a damned thing (besides a hint of contentment) if PWE went under and set these greedy punks on the streets with only a few lawsuits to their names. Give Star Trek to some people that appreciate it and aren't going to turn Roddenberry's vision into an oil well for a money hungry bunch of pricks.

This is getting f*%^ing ridiculous.