test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tier 5 Omega completion

captallendalecaptallendale Member Posts: 51 Arc User
edited January 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Ok I JUST hit Tier 5 and ran the Tier 5 Omega upgrade mission. I had the understanding that after the upgrade their would be a mission that rewarded a nice chunk of marks and dilithium. I never received it. Has anyone else had this problem.

1. There is nothing but the normal Mark and BNP turn in missions in upgrade. Their are no more tier missions running and they are not available anymore. I never got a contact from D'vek and I tried to contact him and he has nothing to say to me but offering terradome missions.

I have to go back and file a bug, but just thought I would ask if anyone else had this problem.
Post edited by captallendale on

Comments

• Options
    juliamateusjuliamateus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    As far as I can tell, T5 Omega doesn't have a different mission for dilithium. You can start turning marks into the grinder mission more since after you get the gear, you're "done".

As for the story mission, it expands on the mission in the Ruins on New Romulus - and your contact is "D'Tan", who is a Romulan. The Terradome guy is "D'Vak", a Klingon. Easy mistake, really.
  • Options
    aspheasphe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Ok I JUST hit Tier 5 and ran the Tier 5 Omega upgrade mission. I had the understanding that after the upgrade their would be a mission that rewarded a nice chunk of marks and dilithium. I never received it. Has anyone else had this problem.

1. There is nothing but the normal Mark and BNP turn in missions in upgrade. Their are no more tier missions running and they are not available anymore. I never got a contact from D'vek and I tried to contact him and he has nothing to say to me but offering terradome missions.

I have to go back and file a bug, but just thought I would ask if anyone else had this problem.

I did. Just wait for it. In my case the delay(s) ranged from a few seconds to over 18 hours for one captain. Others have had luck by turning in 5 BNPs/50 OMs i.e. completing an upgrade project can trigger it too.

Also it's not a mission per se, although you will see a 'obtained mission', you'll also see a 'resolved mission' immediately after. It just appears and auto-resolves, giving you the message you have received "here's your reward, give back 90% as tax".
  • Options
    captallendalecaptallendale Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Thanks asphe, I turned in 5 bnps and it popped up after. thanks.