test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

If you want to fix something, fix the dilithium exchange

priapus1priapus1 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
I dont know about anyone else but i have been trying for a week to get some zen. dilithium is pretty easy for me to get i dont know why some are having trouble with it. i need zen to get rid of my lock boxes (i have about 60 of them). if anyone has any other options to acquiring zen please speak up this is not the first post i have about needing zen. btw, buying zen through the c-store is not an option for me.
Post edited by priapus1 on

Comments

• topsettopset Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    priapus1 wrote: »
    I dont know about anyone else but i have been trying for a week to get some zen. dilithium is pretty easy for me to get i dont know why some are having trouble with it. i need zen to get rid of my lock boxes (i have about 60 of them). if anyone has any other options to acquiring zen please speak up this is not the first post i have about needing zen. btw, buying zen through the c-store is not an option for me.

It has never been easier to get Zen from the dilithium exchange than it is now! That being said, opening lockboxes is the worst possible thing you could do with said zen.

Just discard them. Right click - discard all. I'm doing you a favour...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kirk's Protege.
  • proteus2003proteus2003 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    You failed to mention what the problem is that needs fixing.
    Buying Zen with Dil ? Rinsing the exchange (dil->zen->dil) constitutes 95% of my dil generating and I can assure you it's working like a charm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • priapus1priapus1 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    i currently have 3 offers to buy zen; 1)buy 1 zen @ 25 dil 2) buy 11 zen @25 dil 3) buy 200 zen @ 25 dil. i have had all of these offers up for a week to no results and i just doing it wrong?
  • sollvaxsollvax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    priapus1 wrote: »
    i currently have 3 offers to buy zen; 1)buy 1 zen @ 25 dil 2) buy 11 zen @25 dil 3) buy 200 zen @ 25 dil. i have had all of these offers up for a week to no results and i just doing it wrong?

Yes you are saying "can I buy your car for 40 cents??"

The price for zen is still over 100
    your offer is so low its pretty much criminal
    Live long and Prosper
  • vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,336 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    It's not that you are doing it wrong. It's just that your offer is too low to be accepted on the exchange at this point. the prices that are listed are the top prices that people are selling zen for at the moment. Unless someone goes and sells his zen for 25 dilithium, your offer won't be accepted. Just do what is the current lowest rate that it shows and you should get your zen.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • kapla1755kapla1755 Member Posts: 1,249
    edited December 2012
    When you post on exchange click back and forth between buy/sell dilth to obtain the correct current exchange rate it was like 103 dilith - 1zen the other day is why you are not getting offers. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • priapus1priapus1 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    oh ok i think i got it now
  • getafix101getafix101 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    the zen prices for Dil are way to high now that STO have introduced starbasses and rep and STF equipment all costing Dil, zen isn't worthmore than 50dil each, but people or dev's or ??? is manipulating the market keeping zen prices up at costs that are to extream.
  • lolimpicardlolimpicard Member Posts: 309
    edited January 2013
    getafix101 wrote: »
    the zen prices for Dil are way to high now that STO have introduced starbasses and rep and STF equipment all costing Dil, zen isn't worthmore than 50dil each, but people or dev's or ??? is manipulating the market keeping zen prices up at costs that are to extream.

1 zen = 50 dil
    8000 dil = 160 zen = $1.60

8000 dil takes maybe 2 hours to make

So while Zen can't officially be converted into $$ a ratio of 50 : 1 would be very lucrative to the third world; so at the very least it cannot happen because "gold farmers" would bash each others heads in well before this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    He's dead, Jim.