test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Prison Guard Maco Colours

thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,149 Arc User
Pretty please with as many dead aliens as I can kill within 20 minutes can we have the Prison Guard Maco Armour Colours?

Maybe unlock it for doing a new daily at the prison? pvp?
2gdi5w4mrudm.png
Typhoon Class please!
Post edited by thay8472 on

Comments

• anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    thay8472 wrote: »
    Pretty please with as many dead aliens as I can kill within 20 minutes can we have the Prison Guard Maco Armour Colours?

Maybe unlock it for doing a new daily at the prison? pvp...

... New costume unlock in rep system?
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,149 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    anazonda wrote: »
    ... New costume unlock in rep system?

the maco adapted set is the same as the prison guard set... just blue, grey or white

I want Black with orange highlights :P
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • a19spectrea19spectre Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Honestly, a visuals update to armor across the board would be nice. The Guard colors for the MACO set would be good, and honestly, can we make the standard armor look less "crossing guard"? Seriously, who the hell would wear that TRIBBLE into combat?
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    the maco adapted set is the same as the prison guard set... just blue, grey or white

I want Black with orange highlights :P

Well then a price-reduced "Enhanced colors" assignment...
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • zahinderzahinder Member Posts: 2,382 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'd really appreciate more color options, generally. Particularly on KDF side.

I mean, I get that they want a certain Look, but if I'm an alien member of KDF, if I want bright purple pants, let me.
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?
    edited January 2013
    anazonda wrote: »
    Well then a price-reduced "Enhanced colors" assignment...

works for me.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • ironskull44ironskull44 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yes, please, for the love of Borg, add more colors for the MACO and Adapted MACO sets. I don't care if it's introduced as a rep project, just give me the ability to fully customize it or at least paint it black.
  • nobscunobscu Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    None of that C-store 1 per character unlock for 700 ZEN please, either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Given that some rep projects already use dilithium...

I could see where they might have, say...

Gold MACO/Honor/Omega gear from a project using Latinum as a project input.

And prison guard gear from a project using Lobi as an input.
    edited January 2013
    the right wrist peice on the adapted maco set is open to any colour in the game... devs... make the rest like that please... danke.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • thefastone21thefastone21 Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I want more colours for the maco set period.
    edited January 2013
    It's weird that they gave the MACO sets only white - grey - blue colors since it has one of the best character and uniform editors I've seen.
    edited January 2013
    It's weird that they gave the MACO sets only white - grey - blue colors since it has one of the best character and uniform editors I've seen.

dont know if its the best.. but.. devs... Orange and Black armour please!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • lordagamemnonb5lordagamemnonb5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It will definately help that "not unique because everyone has one" feel if the MACO set had more option. The Omega has decent options, so why not MACO?
    How the Devs see Star Trek, apparently:
    Star Trek: The Original Grind
    Star Trek: The Next Grind
    Star Trek: Deep Space Grind
    Star Trek: Voyage to the Grind
  • weylandjuarezweylandjuarez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I hope they get around to fixing this/offering it as an option but before that I'd like to see the KHG helmets fixed and the Omega Harvester armor fixed - the Omega Armor's been broken for ages (Harvester feet are bent upwards and the boots point inwards - also, the Harvester grenades have broken weight-mapping so they squash and stretch as you run).

Wasn't a big deal I guess when these things were free but now you have to buy them, the least they could do is make them right...
    Please join our peaceful protest to help make STO a better game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proudly not contributing to PWE's bottom-line since October 2012
  • assimilation7assimilation7 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    We can only get the default armor colors?
  • burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Why not let us alter the colours of every armor/clothing option? we pay for the things via c-store, dil and such, so why not let us do what we like with them?

On that note..reinstate the costume mixing, please...its not like we can break canon in sto :p
    edited January 2013
    burstorion wrote: »
    Why not let us alter the colours of every armor/clothing option? we pay for the things via c-store, dil and such, so why not let us do what we like with them?

On that note..reinstate the costume mixing, please...its not like we can break canon in sto :p

this, mixing the uniforms was fun :P

It would automatically fail if you tryed to use a peice you havn't purchased or part of the opposite faction.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
    edited January 2013
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
    edited January 2013

Another mistake is that laser sight is on the left side of the helmet while he's most likely right handed.
    edited January 2013
    Another mistake is that laser sight is on the left side of the helmet while he's most likely right handed.

Laser sight too!!!! :P
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Totally cool...after all its said and done and complete so much grinding my toon will look like a prison guard?. Like the colors but not the designs....sure they can come up with something better...Breen outfits instead of prison guards :D
    DUwNP.gif

edited January 2013
    Totally cool...after all its said and done and complete so much grinding my toon will look like a prison guard?. Like the colors but not the designs....sure they can come up with something better...Breen outfits instead of prison guards :D

Breen outfits for our breen ships ? :P maybe someone left one in a cabinet or something.

but yeah... the adapted set looks like the prison guards armour.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • brigadooombrigadooom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013

You'll get the same basic outfit, available in colours from white to blue - not the black prison guard colour or the yellow/orange/whatever trim lights or helmet laser.

You can colour the boot's trim lights whatever you want, at least. :)
    ----
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tonygutierreztonygutierrez Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2013

yeah but the Elite Tactical Boff from the Lobi store is black with orange colors... he looks really kewl and with the new Adapted maco set he seems alot more tougher...I think its the perfect set for him I now named mine Adapted Elite Maco Reinforment.. But Yes it would be nice to have more colors but I think the black should stay with the Lobi store Tac officer but atleast let us have more colors and be able to change the color of the lights on the uniform.... :)
    edited January 2013
    yeah but the Elite Tactical Boff from the Lobi store is black with orange colors... he looks really kewl and with the new Adapted maco set he seems alot more tougher...I think its the perfect set for him I now named mine Adapted Elite Maco Reinforment.. But Yes it would be nice to have more colors but I think the black should stay with the Lobi store Tac officer but atleast let us have more colors and be able to change the color of the lights on the uniform.... :)

lies... black maco armour for everyone!!!!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
    edited January 2013
    Just take the colors from the Omega set/styles and put them on MACO sets and it's all good.
    edited January 2013
    Just take the colors from the Omega set/styles and put them on MACO sets and it's all good.

or the KHG
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • tonygutierreztonygutierrez Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Oh you really want that black color... I do to but as much gambling i did to get the lobi store Boff... Id really like it to be just for that.....