test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dark Mirror Fleet

serenity8060serenity8060 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Earth Spacedock
Suppose instead of a peaceful Federation, there was a universe where mankind created a Terran empire. An empire where humanity's darkest impulses, its most savage, animistic desires had triumphed. Suppose that empire set out to the stars to ruled by terror, where only those willing to brutalize their own kind and their neighbors could survive? The Dark Mirror Fleet is from such a universe. A place were if you were to glimpse, your very reflection would frighten you. A place where real men are judged by the battles they've won and the blood they spilled.

Currently we are a few friends that have been playing STO since beta. However we are currently opening our doors to bring in a few like minded future friends. We're looking for mature players who like to have fun and cut up. We all have real life responsibilities and understand that those come first. Whether you're on every day or once a month is no problem. We may have a mirror universe theme fleet but we're pretty nice guys. If you're interested or have any questions feel free to send me a shout here or on our temp website at http://darkmirror.enjin.com

We have a tier 2, level 8 starbase (with all the current limited special projects) and are nearly ready to begin work on tier 3.
Post edited by serenity8060 on

Comments

• serenity8060serenity8060 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Looking for new members of at least 30 years old. We are a mature group with families and real life responsibilities that come first. Hard core STO gamer or just play causally? We're the fleet for you. We're just looking for good ppl who are Trek fans too!
  • knight2309knight2309 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Test video I threw together for the fleet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCyqXFUUdQk
    edited November 2012
    knight2309 wrote: »
    Test video I threw together for the fleet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCyqXFUUdQk

WOW! This is great work!!! Very impressive!
    edited November 2012
    Are you tired of being a nameless face in a fleet or feel like you're always running solo? I personally can't stand being apart of a fleet and feeling either of those things!

That's where we stand out. Dark Mirror Fleet isn't trying to be a maga fleet or deal with the drama that normally comes with them. We are friends first who love Star Trek.

We are a two year old fleet that has gone through some major changes in the past few months. Call us a work in progress if you wish. However with these changes come the opportunity for you to have an active role within the fleet.

We are currently looking for like minded people (at least 30 years of age) interested in a leadership role with us. Our fleet ranking system is a bit different than most fleets. But as such everyone has a voice. Have an idea to add to the back story or have suggestions on how to do something differently? Through the proper chain of command your suggestions/idea's/concerns will be herd!

Dark Mirror wants you!

Long live the Empire!
    edited December 2012
    Looking for new members of at least 30 years old. We are a mature group with families and real life responsibilities that come first. Hard core STO gamer or just play causally? We're the fleet for you. We're just looking for good ppl who are Trek fans too!
    edited December 2012
    Winter is coming... and with it, Q!

Looking for a fleet to join in the winter festivities with? Dark Mirror is currently inviting new members for a limited time. We are a small group of friends with voice chat, website, and working on a tier III starbase. If you're tired of being the good guy of the Federation then the Empire of the Dark Mirror Fleet might be what you're looking for.

Apply at our website at http://darkmirror.guildlaunch.com/
  • iderxiderx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    i submit my application to follor the great lords of darkness, yet i have not recived any word to serve. I was a marine and can serve to expand the darkness acroos the galexy. Will not one reach out to me so i can aid in the end og hope and freedom. The hour of darkness is at last here let me provide my skills and ablity to the darkness.. mesage me pvt to find me im here in the shodows waiting
    edited December 2012
    iderx wrote: »
    i submit my application to follor the great lords of darkness, yet i have not recived any word to serve. I was a marine and can serve to expand the darkness acroos the galexy. Will not one reach out to me so i can aid in the end og hope and freedom. The hour of darkness is at last here let me provide my skills and ablity to the darkness.. mesage me pvt to find me im here in the shodows waiting

We have received and reviewed your request. With the lack of information and by what appears to be a lack of knowledge of the mirror universe, (lords of darkness?) we have rejected your application. We hope you find a fleet soon that better suits you.
    edited December 2012
    First I'd like to welcome our new members! We're having a blast having new blood in our ranks! Dark Mirror is a smaller fleet with some welcoming people. I can't start to say how much fun it is to get on voice chat with these guys and start popping out Star Trek (and other movie) quotes while we're running missions.

As you may have seen from the above post, we'd like to try to get members with at least a slight knowledge of the mirror universe. Besides that, this group is really laid back and doesn't require any to have to donate to the starbase or embassy. In fact they seemed more concered on helping me get my romulan project done for the console that I mistakenly started before I realized it took 500 marks!

The fact that Dark Mirror is a smaller fleet too hasn't stoped these guys from plowing away at their starbase either. Plus, if I'm needing fleet credits, they'll buy what's needed then give it to me for me to donate.

If you don't want to be another nameless face this fleet is for you! Everyone has a voice and nothing is exspected nor asked of me in return. Come check us out at www.darkmirror.guildlaunch.com
    edited December 2012
    Well the word didn't come to an end... Why? Because the Terran Empire wouldn't allow that to happen!

Dark Mirror Fleet is looking for a few new members. We are a small, close-knit group who are not looking to becoming just another mega-fleet. We want to have a fleet where everyone knows everyone and no one is a nameless face. We have a website with forums and TeamSpeak 3.

We're all in our 30's at least and enjoy cutting up and having a great time while playing. If you ever enjoyed the story of the mirror universe or simply the thought of a darker starfleet appeals to you then come check us out at www.darkmirror.guildlaunch.com
    LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!
    edited December 2012
    Well the word didn't come to an end... Why? Because the Terran Empire wouldn't allow that to happen!

Dark Mirror Fleet is looking for a few new members. We are a small, close-knit group who are not looking to becoming just another mega-fleet. We want to have a fleet where everyone knows everyone and no one is a nameless face.

We're all in our 30's at least and enjoy cutting up and having a great time while playing. If you ever enjoyed the story of the mirror universe or simply the thought of a darker starfleet appeals to you then come check us out at www.darkmirror.guildlaunch.com
    edited December 2012
    Let me just clarify that we are not a new fleet... We have all of our bank tabs locked to new members for safety reasons. So if you're looking to just steal from fleets then keep looking. Don't waste your time or ours. We're looking for members who are serious about being in a smaller fleet and want to enjoy the company of like minded ppl.
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,148 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Like a true Terran I will ally myself with you... until you have worn out your usefulness.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
    edited December 2012
    thay8472 wrote: »
    Like a true Terran I will ally myself with you... until you have worn out your usefulness.

The Emperor has order me to ask you to register on our website. Only then will you prove yourself worthy... Long Live the Empire!
    edited December 2012
    Happy and safe holidays from eveyone at Dark Mirror Fleet!
    edited December 2012
    Are you tired of being a nameless face in a fleet or feel like you're always running solo? I personally can't stand being apart of a fleet and feeling either of those things!

That's where we stand out. Dark Mirror Fleet isn't trying to be a maga fleet or deal with the drama that normally comes with them. We are friends first who love Star Trek.

We are a two year old fleet that has gone through some major changes in the past few months. Call us a work in progress if you wish. However with these changes come the opportunity for you to have an active role within the fleet.

We are currently looking for like minded people (at least 30 years of age) interested in a leadership role with us. Our fleet ranking system is a bit different than most fleets. But as such everyone has a voice. Have an idea to add to the back story or have suggestions on how to do something differently? Through the proper chain of command your suggestions/idea's/concerns will be herd!

Dark Mirror wants you!

Long live the Empire!
    edited December 2012
    We hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Words from the Emperor himself, "Don't open ticking gifts..."
  • thefastone21thefastone21 Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    What about a Empress ? :O
    edited December 2012
    What about a Empress ? :O

The Empress gave the Emperor a ticking gift... ;)
  • empress2415empress2415 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Don't open ticking gifts...

Yes, and actually those were his last words.... Happy Holidays everyone.
    edited December 2012
    Dark Mirror Fleet has only a few more open slots left. We have no wish to become just another mega-fleet so we will soon be closing the airlock. We are a cloes knit group of active and knowledgeable players who enjoy all aspects of the game. In fact to be honest, we are not looking for new recruits... we are looking for new friends who enjoy Star Trek and Star Trek Online.

When I say everyone has a voice in this fleet I mean it. Every decision made for the fleet is voted on by everyone. Everybody know everybody and there are no nameless faces. Want fleet items? If you have the fleet credits and dilithium then feel free to get whatever you want. There is no rule saying you have to donate X amount before you are allowed to enjoy fleet items.

As I said before... space is running out so if any of this inerest you feel free to stop by our website at www.darkmirror.guildluanch.com
    edited January 2013
    Here's wishing everyone a happy and safe new years from the Dark Mirror Fleet!

Also we still have a few spots open for anyone looking for a fun friendly fleet. We have TS3, website and all that jazz!

www.darkmirror.guildlaunch.com

see you among the stars!
    edited January 2013
    So we've made some changes.. well mainly just one. Our site has moved to www.darkmirror.enjin.com

We are a small, close-knit group that pretty much joke and cut up non stop on TS while we're playing.

We're a somewhat older crowd, mostly in our 30's. We are not trying to become the next mega fleet. In fact, we're only looking for a few more ppl to join us. Mostly just to make a few new friends.

All of us have be apart of large fleets and honest, got sick of being just a number. Expecting you to always donate to fleet projects but rarely able to b/c everything was always filled. Then not allowing new members to buy fleet gear without donating X amount. UGH.. yeah. No thx.

If you're tired of playing or feel like you're playing alone all the time then come check us out.
    edited January 2013
    I have to say I find it funny to see these mega sized fleets on the front page nearly everyday. One I know for a fact has over 200+ active members... yet here they are still recruting more people.

Why?

Because at that point it all comes down to numbers. Where the leadership is worried about one thing and one thing only... How fast can we get to a T5 base? Well I say that is complete TRIBBLE. Fleets are (imo) ment to be about people, it's members. Not numbers.

I've herd it said before, "sometimes it's not about the destination but the journey" and Dark Mirror Fleet believes in that. A T5 starbase will come soon enough.. and honestly whats more important is the journey to get there is enjoyable. An adventure that the fleet shares together and in the end stands together and is able to say wow, WE did this. WE made it.

In Dark Mirror Fleet every face has a name. Every name has a story. There are no numbers, no high class vs. low class. Large fleets often say "everyone has a voice." Well as great as that sounds, it is impossible to practice b/c of the shear numbers. I know b/c I once was one of the leaders to a mega fleet. Suggstions were taken then laughed at. That's not the way we do things...

Every idea is voted on in our forums by everyone. No matter who it's from. There is no one ruler that dictates all choices. For RP reasons we have titles, not ranks. We are a group that enjoys the game and signs on to get a break from RL.

If you need fleet credits, we'll buy whats needed and give them to you for you to donate. Fleet stores are open to everyone with none of the "you must donate X amount" that I see large fleets are now doing. (Which is understandable why they're being forced to do it.) But not here.

www.darkmirror.enjin.com

Come check us out. We have teamspeak, website, back story and of course... are a mirror universe themed fleet. So some knowledge of the mirror universe is needed.

Thanks for your time.
    edited January 2013
    Hmm... as your all my kind of people... I have a few foundry missions out called "Mirror Wars" I'd love to see your thoughts on it as your all pro terran as I am :P
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
    edited January 2013
    thay8472 wrote: »
    Hmm... as your all my kind of people... I have a few foundry missions out called "Mirror Wars" I'd love to see your thoughts on it as your all pro terran as I am :P

You got it! We're always keeping an eye out for new mirror themed foundry missions! My handle is @stewie1701.. drop me a line in game too if you want
    edited January 2013
    You got it! We're always keeping an eye out for new mirror themed foundry missions! My handle is @stewie1701.. drop me a line in game too if you want

lol... im @P_sutherland... already spoken to you :P
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
    edited January 2013
    Yeah I made that connection last night after you signed off.. sent you in game mail when I did.. I was doing that dilthium trick you told us about and maxed out 4 toons! Lol I plan to start your missions today when I get on
  • xthesilent1xxthesilent1x Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    hello, I'm inquiring as to whether or not your still recruiting. Been looking the last few days for a fleet, and have yet to find one to my liking. I prefer closer knit, smaller fleets of pretty active people. Any way if you are please feel free to get at me either here or in game @xthesilent1x.

for the greed and glory,
    Bliz

Oh and on a side note might want to edit the OP to reflect the new website. I almost past you guys up after seeing the guildlaunch one. New one is much better :)
  • bluebeard007bluebeard007 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I was a member of your fleet a few months back with my alt, and most of the stuff you are saying above is not true. It bothers me you say one thing and show the opposite in your fleet. I do, however recommend your fleet to younger players who like to poke fun at other members.