test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

are your shields worse with the fixed tier 4 omega reward then without it at all?

dylantrinidydylantrinidy Member Posts: 313 Arc User
edited December 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Ok somethings up i thought it was just me but i have been reading a few complaints that something is wrong with my shields now that they fixed tier 4 omega they are weaker then before i even reached tier 4...THIS IS RIDICULOUS

DON'T BURY THIS THREAD IN THE SAME THREAD AS THE OTHER TIER 4 COMPLAINTS.

Getting so sick of this TRIBBLE I'm looking for any other game to play these days
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jason3131972jason3131972 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    yeah dude mine suck now that they so calld fixed TRIBBLE its like I dont have shields at all one torp spread takes out my shields and half my hull
  • dylantrinidydylantrinidy Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    buckgodot is also seeing this problem its almost as if they not only nerfed the passive but somehow nerfed our shields altogether by mistake i hope...but who knows it might be "working as intended" now an if so they just lost a customer.

DON'T BURY THIS THREAD!
  • sonulinu2sonulinu2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Unfortunately, I don't have any metrics behind this, but yes, after a dozen or so STFs it certainly feels like my shields are less efficient than before the patch. This is on both my Sci and Cruiser. If I'm mistaken then I apologize to the Devs and perhaps it's because I got accustomed to the great shielding gained from the bug/mistake/whatever. But it does seem quite different, and it does seem like another one of those 'fixes that went to far'.

I'm really getting tired of this sort of thing. A change gets put in place, a minority of ppl complain immediately, the devs jump as if pulled on a string, and the situation is made worse. If I didn't love Star Trek so much it wouldn't bother me as much but I play this game alot cause I believe/hope it's slowly moving in the right direction, and then BOOM. What's that saying, "Two steps forward, one back"?
  • mbp101287mbp101287 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    My shields definitely still regenerate far faster now than they did before I hit tier 4, though nowhere near as fast as before the patch. My regen is still well more than doubled.
  • antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Not sure your really reporting any bugs here ?

The tier 4 was bugged now its not.... its still more healing then when you had NO passive isn't it ?

I mean on my ships that have hit tier 4 its equal to about 8-12 [reg] passives... depending on the ship I have equipped... Are you not seeing that ? Think you need to post more info.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • jadenmiajadenmia Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Shields across the board have something wrong with them now. It is not just your T4 specialty shields.

I am running the Ageis Set. They used to take a lot of damage and build up a decent resist. What they couldn't do by them selves, I could punch in my heals that have damage resist buffs and make up for what they where lacking.

But now???

It is like damage resist it self stopped working.

I used to be able to fly up to a group of tholians and start my Beam Cannon Spreading, and knockup with a grav well to draw agro, and take all kinds of damage while others either DPS them down, or grab and run the romulan rescues.

Now I can do that without nearly dying each freaking time, cause I am not having to burn through all my heals in less then 10 seconds?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!?!
  • demonpotter99demonpotter99 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    The regeneration rate is not showning up in the ship defence specs when in space and my MACO XII shield is like tissue paper now.
  • poochie420apoochie420a Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    The regeneration rate is not showning up in the ship defence specs when in space and my MACO XII shield is like tissue paper now.

I too would like to know when we are goin go tbe able to see the adjusted shield regen rate in both space and on ground, because why? cause id like to know just how much i too am gaining from teh passive. would be nice to see.