test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Winter Wonderland

rickysmith1rickysmith1 Member Posts: 610 Arc User
What would you like to see next year in Q's Winter Wonderland?

I thought it would be cool to have a ski-ing slope and the more jumps you do on ramps on the way down, the more points/prizes you get.

Or have an area to explore like you do at New Romulas... theres so much possibility.

Note: I understand that not everyone enjoys the wonderland or sometimes gets bored with it, but instead of stating whats wrong, please give us ideas on how to improve it.
STAR TREK CONTINUES
Episode One - A Single Moment Episode Two - Infancy Episode Three - Unto the Breach
Episode Four - Head Of A Needle Episode Five: The Duality of Men Episode Six - Redemption Earned
Episode Seven - Shattered Universe Episode Eight - The Gepetto Condition Episode Nine - One Room, Two Officers
Episode Ten - Beyond The Farthest Star Episode Eleven - It's OK, It Won't Hurt Episode Twelve - A Protracted Officer
Episode Thirteen - Somewhen Episode Fourteen - The Boy Who Lived Episode Fifthteen - Empathy
Post edited by rickysmith1 on

Comments

• captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    A ski slope/course would be pretty epic.

I would like to see some little mini games or something round the side. I'm not really sure what exactly, just something people can do solo if running around is not your thing.
  • phantomeightphantomeight Member Posts: 567 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2012

Yes that would be incredibly epic.... maybe an Undine can run out at you like the bigfoot/monster in SkeeFree
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I still can't get over how much fun throwing snowballs are. maybe organized PvP snowball fights for loot ? The skating on the lake is cool, but utterly pointless- oh wait, this is a social zone...
    :eek:
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Yes that would be incredibly epic.... maybe an Undine can run out at you like the bigfoot/monster in SkeeFree

I remember that game...

Was pretty good at avoiding him for a long time before he caught me :)
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • rickysmith1rickysmith1 Member Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    If they made the place 2-3 times bigger with plenty of easter eggs to find and explore than it would be so much more fun, perhaps have a 5 man team mission to enter a groto and defeat the 'Snowman Overlords Snowball Weapons Factory' before he breaks out of Q's Wonderland and attacks the E.S.D! DUM DUM DUM! lol :D
    STAR TREK CONTINUES
    Episode One - A Single Moment Episode Two - Infancy Episode Three - Unto the Breach
    Episode Four - Head Of A Needle Episode Five: The Duality of Men Episode Six - Redemption Earned
    Episode Seven - Shattered Universe Episode Eight - The Gepetto Condition Episode Nine - One Room, Two Officers
    Episode Ten - Beyond The Farthest Star Episode Eleven - It's OK, It Won't Hurt Episode Twelve - A Protracted Officer
    Episode Thirteen - Somewhen Episode Fourteen - The Boy Who Lived Episode Fifthteen - Empathy
  • sjwvjgiwvojajibisjwvjgiwvojajibi Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    A ski slope? YES!!!
    edited December 2012
    It would appear the Ski-Slope is a popular idea... DEV's!!! :D
    STAR TREK CONTINUES
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'd like some sort of mini-game that involves skating. :D
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited December 2012

I would like to see some little mini games or something round the side. I'm not really sure what exactly, just something people can do solo if running around is not your thing.

Haha, ski slope would be epic! :D

Maybe they could include a luge as well, where we come down from that large hill and slide past the ship of the event.

And maybe a snow fort battlefield, where players have to storm a fort and claim the flag from evil snowmen, before they get to your flag? (Which could easily become a PvP situation if there were teams involved).

Also, hope before the next Winter Event they fix the races. The F&F having the borders redone and the various questionality being fixed. And the lineup in the Fastest being what it should be, a waiting line than just moving the clicking zone.
  • tpolebreakertpolebreaker Member Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Ski slope!!

Also, how about a bithalon type event? But with phaser rifles 8)
    Andorian sled racing.
    Klignon targ hunting.
    Comet climbing.

Massive 20 v 20 pvp.
    Not just any pvp, but base defend pvp where there are no set location at first and the first few minutes of the match is for the 2 teams to find a place to build their snow fort, then after time's is up, each team will have to conquer or destroy the other team's base.
    If this works out, add the gameplay element into regular pvp.

A nice snow lodge with fireplace would be nice.
    A bar with a person serving hot coco instead of getting it from the merch.
    edited December 2012
    Maybe a Nausican hot chocolate bar lol
    STAR TREK CONTINUES