test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Prosthetic Arm MK XII - Still No Unlocky.. WHY?

phantomeightphantomeight Member Posts: 567 Bug Hunter
edited December 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
So a week or so ago when I hit tier 4 Omega, I ran:
"Store Unlock : Very Rare (Purple) Borg Prosthetic Arm Weaponry MK XII"

I don't bother to unlock MK XI, so I did MK XII only and it never showed up in the store.. I figured they'ed realize and fix it. So they post patch notes on Tribble mentioning this and I figure it will be fixed when it hits Holodeck which was today/this morning.

Patch notes says this:
Omega Reputation:
Tier 4 Store Unlock Projects for "Consumables" and "Prosthetic Arm Guns" will now properly unlock the associated gear without requiring players to have run the associated T2 Store Unlock Projects beforehand.
This is a retroactive fix.
Any player that has already ran these projects will find their gear in the Store tab and will not need to re-run any projects to access them.

Well I just patched and logged in and I still don't see a tab for the arm weapons.... What gives?

GM Ticket ID #1,442,450. EDIT: Ticket Closed
Post edited by phantomeight on

Comments

• reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I don't think the patch has actually installed yet as its dated December 20, and today is only the 19th. They just posted the notes a day earlier.
  • phantomeightphantomeight Member Posts: 567 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2012
    I don't think the patch has actually installed yet as its dated December 20, and today is only the 19th. They just posted the notes a day earlier.

Derp on my part! Hahaha they usually post them the night before... and I didn't even notice the date. Weird that they would post them so early. Thanks!
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Yeah they were planning on it for Wednesday but pushed it back to the regular Thursday.
    UPDATE: We're moving this maintenance to Thursday morning. The OP has been updated.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • rojkellrojkell Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Still doesn't appear to be unlocked. For me anyways.
  • brickyardbrickyard Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Patch day is moved to Friday :eek:
    P2W is Pay to Play for me, what else? Duh! :D