test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sympathetic Fermion Transceiver not working properly

ultijuiceultijuice Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The Sympathetic Fermion Transceiver console doesn't apply the shield repair to allies, only the hull repair.
Post edited by ultijuice on

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2012
    The shield repair is stated as "to self" in the tooltip of the ability but the hull repair and particle generator boost is "to target" but its clearly stated in the info that the shield repair is also for your allies, so I guess it really is a bug.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    bump.
    Its either a bug and its not working properly or its a typo
    Either way, it needs to be fixed.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Still not fixed after a decent amount of patches...
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Bumping, still not fixed, still not a single word on the issue even though some individuals claim that there are people looking for issues here...Also you might want to check the omega tier 4 shield regen passive.
  • Options
    ghqcommandghqcommand Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Considered buying vesta today but after seeing this forget it.

If it heals allies shields I want it but your saying it does not and text in some places indicate it does not. So what way will Cryptic go on resolving this?

Can't find full console stats either i.e. what skills effect what. Another thing that bugs me when trying to buy what I feel is a product, without the full information.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    ghqcommand wrote: »
    If it heals allies shields I want it but your saying it does not and text in some places indicate it does not.

It doesn't heal shields of allies (only yours), the console info says that it should heal them but the tooltip of the skill shows "to self:shield blablabla". It almost looks like someone just "missclicked" while creating this console and that the whole thing could be solved within seconds/minutes(max) if someone actually cared.
    So right now the console is useful for saving yourself but not nearly as useful when you try to help you teammates, because its basically HE without cleansing and with a 3 minute cooldown. And you need to be within 5 km of your allies.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Still not working / still not updated info
  • Options
    itsrobitsrob Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    ultijuice wrote: »
    Still not working / still not updated info

The OP wrote this on November 20th. No QQing, no badmouthing, just pointing out a problem with something he bought for real money. After over a month, not a single dev post saying "We're on it" or "We'll fix the typo" or even "Working as intended"

This is why we get angry and frustrated. It's not the other way around as you guys (devs) claim. The nerd rage came after the blatant lack of concern over a broken product we have purchased.

How about you guys hire someone to go through the forums and just type "We're on it" even if you're not to just give the appearance of giving a TRIBBLE.

It's so frustrating. That's a $50 ship bundle the OP is talking about as well.