test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lvl 4 rep store for Borg Prosthetic Arm XII BROKEN

gbehlpnu2012gbehlpnu2012 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
edited December 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I added the Borg Prosthetic Arm XII to a open project slot and added the necessary materials to begin the project. I went and did something else, came back to the Reputation screen...and there are no projects to "collect", I have 3 open slots...like I never added any project. I did notice the Store button is now lit, but when I push that, a window opens, but it's a blank window. If I go back to the list of projects...the Borg Prosthetic Arm XII project is no longer available to select..only XI shows up. Has anyone had this problem...HELP!

screenshot of blank store window - http://i.imgur.com/IhOV3.jpg?1

Edit: Thinking that I could force populate the window somehow, I started another project for Borg Pistols...I watched that project complete and clicked "STORE" and that window opened but the Prosthetic Arm XII weapons don't show up--- http://i.imgur.com/4tgs0.jpg?1
Post edited by gbehlpnu2012 on

Comments

• monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Just a thought: perhaps the Omega store glitched because you didn't unlock the Mk XI version first. Try unlocking the Mk XI version by doing the project and see if that might fix it.
  • darimunddarimund Member Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    nope, just more oversights by craptic. so unsurprising
  • gbehlpnu2012gbehlpnu2012 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Just a thought: perhaps the Omega store glitched because you didn't unlock the Mk XI version first. Try unlocking the Mk XI version by doing the project and see if that might fix it.

That's not how it works. Because if you read my OP you'll see that I was able to unlock the XII pistols...it's currently the only item that shows up in the store window.
  • sigsauer1sigsauer1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    same thing happened to me on 2 of my characters
  • heresincebetaheresincebeta Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    THis also happened to me. I unlocked the store for Mk XII Borg Prosthetic Weapons, get a blank store window.
  • sollvaxsollvax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    personally i thing borg prosthetic items should be body parts not weapons

but then I am "living in my own tiny world"
    Live long and Prosper
  • john98837john98837 Member Posts: 761 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Same problem here as well. Already another thread on it, maybe now that there are 2 they will fix it :)

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481121

Oh and where is my anti borg pulsewave? Thinking about making that into my signature.
  • kitsmerkitsmer Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I had the issue. Fixed though.

Researching the mk xii by itself will give a blank store page. Once I researched the mk xi, the item showed up in the store.
  • darimunddarimund Member Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I don't think that's working properly. I unlocked the t4 romulan plasma beam weapons, never unlocked the previous ones, all I have in my romulan store are the mk xii beam weapons.

It doesn't list a prereq of having the previous tier store unlocks either.
  • foundrelicfoundrelic Member Posts: 1,380 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    The issue (from what I've jsut seen) is that the store won't work with only one item in it.

I just logged in and checked to see if the patch had fixed the issue, it had not.

So for the hell of it I completed the MK XI prosthetic weapon project too.

BAM as soon as there were two or more items available for the store it worked fine.

So, while this IS a glitch there is a work around, albeit and expensive one.
  • darthpostaldarthpostal Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Same issue here!

Successfully unlocked Mk XII Rifles, Assault and Pistols (without unlocking Mk X and XI), but Arms are not showing in the store!