test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Vesta bundle not available

rikwesselsrikwessels Member Posts: 367 Arc User
edited December 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Yes, you read that correctly : even having more than enough Zen ( and having spent RL cash on it ) the ingame store does not permit me to buy the Vesta bundle and before anyone asks :yes, on a fed character ( VA at that)
Post edited by rikwessels on

Comments

• Options
    dertylondertylon Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    What do you mean "does not permit you"? The bundle appears but you can click "buy" or you can the find the bundle in the store?

Did you try through the requisition officer or the Zen store button? If you want the bundle I think you have to get it through the store.

Have you tried through the zen store on the website?
  • Options
    rikwesselsrikwessels Member Posts: 367 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I mean exactly what I wrote : the ingame store ( not the exchange or the dilithium store, no : the real cryptic store where you buy stuff with zen ) didn't allow me to buy the vesta bundle . I had well over 5000 zen and tried to do so with a Vice Admiral federation character

It didn't say "no inventory space ", "insufficient zen " or "your character cannot use this item " - all of which might have made sense - but rather said "this item is not available ",period .

I had no problem buying the bundle on the website ( which was of course the next thing I tried ) and subsequently claiming it in the game . But that is hardly the point ... imagine if you are a new player and want to spend RL cash in the store ( without leaving the game ) and being unable to do so . The entire point of that button for the store is to provide means to buy stuff while remaining in the game.

I posted it to make Cryptic aware the store still needs some work .