test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

***^Task Force Spectre is recruiting^*** (PC)

Comments

• frankstuartfrankstuart Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    New stuff to explore nice!

It is becoming serious now that we have an ambassy... make shure that you make a good first impression on the Romulans :D :P

have a good day!!!
    Task Force Spectre addicted... :rolleyes:
  • metalkorekingmetalkoreking Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Looking forward to running more new content with the fleet! Been fun as! Roll on finishing tier 4 everything!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcorianarcorian Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Lets hope our bugged Special Project is part of the next patch...
    To live in a perfect world just expect less than nothing...
    edited November 2012
    yesssssss!

the patch resolve the bridge officer bug....

"Fleet Starbase Personnel projects should now properly accept Bridge Officer donations."

:D:D:D
    edited November 2012
    Just got my hands on the space elite shields looking forward to trying them out!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hydrodurahydrodura Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    It been 4 weeks since the andorian bridge officer to the starbase is broken. After 100 bug reports sent 2 ticket explaining what happening. what else do you need to fix the problem. if you wish i will hold your hand and walk you through the process. I invite you to the fleet to see what wrong see for yourself
    edited December 2012
    we need and update on this bug from the programmers...

is this bug "the bridge officer starbase contribution" going to be resolved?

if it is a bug that is being worked on... and it is hard to resolve, please give us an update on it.

we can undrestand that some of the bugs may be a handfull, we are just eager to get on with this starbase project!
  • sirricwinsirricwin Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Those Andorians, always being troublesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bkell1977abkell1977a Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hello everyone,

If Task Force Spectre are still recruiting, then I submit my application to join your fleet.

I was in another fleet until recently but it had become nearly completely inactive.

I am a level 50 casual player (some evening play, most weekends) and would like to join a friendly active fleet and contribute when I can.

If the fleet is full, thank you for taking the time to read this.

@bkel1977

:)
  • cdrwoodscdrwoods Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hello. I sent Duramaster a message earlier; however it's not a bad thing to leave a message in two spots. My friend and I are interested in joining this fleet as our current one is a "dead end job". We are both lvl. 50, casual gamers, playing on evennings and weekends in our respective time zones, and we can contribute whenever needed. If the fleet is full then thank you for taking the time to read this message.

Message us in-game at:

Me: Karl@cdrwoods

Friend: Kirk@ninjaops220
  • destinhendrixdestinhendrix Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hey TFS,

Been trying to get in touch with you guys for a few days now (via in-game mail, forum PM and your TS).

I'm looking to join the fleet. I'm a level 50 Canadian guy from beta/early start. Give me a shout ingame at Destin Hendrix@TheWindCriesMary

Cheers,
    -J
  • vorga113vorga113 Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    "Our fleet requirement for fleet provision is as follows. All you have to do is get 100,000 fleet credit on our leaderboard."

That's a little out of date as it's 250K. But if you live outside the US you'll have a very hard time earning that. Lots of people trying to contribute so the projects fill up very fast and the projects kick off at US freindly times so anyone outside the US is going to have hard time getting a look in.
    The people are friendly enough just don't expect to get access to anything, ever.
    edited December 2012
    Made 250 in about 2 weeks, it's even easier now with the embassy as well. I give in new Zealand so it's more than possible :-) also the projects cycle due to 20 hour showdowns with each zone getting their hands on some huge T4 projects to fill
    Regards
    King
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    Been enjoying our TFS Klingon Fleet! and yay for the elite space weapons in 2 weeks :eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    edited January 2013
  • pennylongpennylong Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Been having an amazing time of late with this fleet and the addition of the KDF fleet has been so much fun with cross faction STFs.
  • organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hello

I am now in my second fleet and it feels like a complete Dead End. About 100 members, some projects are stil filling up since about 3 weeks. The progress is very slowly.

The guys and gals are very new user friendly, help wherever they can and do not punish someone if a STF has failed. But the lazyness of most of the other players results in very slow Starbase and Embassy upgrading. I have spent 200.000 Dilithium in projects on one day, an amount I never had because of some health problems what keeps me from playing more often.

I am more a supporter than actually a 24/7 STFler. I support with Dilithium, Doffs, ....
    But I am not really in STF or organized Fleet actions.

Would I still have a chance to be a member in T.F.S. with providing from my side and getting help from the fleet members?

Thank you for taking your time.
    edited January 2013
    Hello

I am now in my second fleet and it feels like a complete Dead End. About 100 members, some projects are stil filling up since about 3 weeks. The progress is very slowly.

The guys and gals are very new user friendly, help wherever they can and do not punish someone if a STF has failed. But the lazyness of most of the other players results in very slow Starbase and Embassy upgrading. I have spent 200.000 Dilithium in projects on one day, an amount I never had because of some health problems what keeps me from playing more often.

I am more a supporter than actually a 24/7 STFler. I support with Dilithium, Doffs, ....
    But I am not really in STF or organized Fleet actions.

Would I still have a chance to be a member in T.F.S. with providing from my side and getting help from the fleet members?

Thank you for taking your time.

Anyone can join T.F.S as long as your a level 50 play at least 3 times a week. A
    average of 30 players online you will have all the help you need. our project never sit longer that 5 mins. If you are drama free and love to have fun we would like to have you join us.
    edited January 2013
    done and completed

24,000 f.m
    1.8 mil dil
    industrial replicator 15,000
    industrail energy cell 20,000
    self sealing stem bolts 6,250

great job fleet
    tier 5 fabricator
    edited January 2013
    :D

Nice job Fleet!!!

we are on our way to tier 5 replicator and soon the tier 5 Station exterior and then the shipyard...!
    :)
    edited January 2013
  • adamo013031adamo013031 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Task Force Spectre

You have been and always shall be My Friend.

You are the finest crew in the fleet!

Thank you All,
    George -aka- ANG
  • firebirdofwisdom#8314 firebirdofwisdom Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Task Force Spectre is the most superb fleet that I have had the pleasure of working with as well as being a recent inductee member. Starbase construction on both the FED and KDF sides is way beyond phenomenal.

I salute everyone in their hard work and the effort that everyone gives in helping this fleet.

I am humbly proud and delighted to be a member of this great fleet. May Task Force Spectre and House of the Spectre live long and prosper.

Phoenixofthunder- aka=
    Ka'Stol'eon & E'taan I'zaan
    edited January 2013
    Thank you all for the kind words about our fleet. Next project is to help small fleet.
  • marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Most active Fleet out there! Glad I found a home for my 2 Fed characters here, lots of events and often enough people to run 20 man missions without any pugs. Best starbase and embassy there is to, and with such a big fleet you only need to contribute a reasonable amount and not struggle using up all your resources. Teamspeak and Fleet chat always pretty active to. Highly recommended!

Talera- Tac, Fleet Defiant, Regent
    Talysa- Sci, Chel Grett, Vesta
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
    edited January 2013
    edited January 2013
  • xegibxegib Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Gday all Rex joined a few months ago and one of the better choices I made in STO (they actually put up with my insanity)
    Great fleet and always stuff going on.
    In response to a post earlier about the 250K contributions being difficult to acheive a few points:
    1: yes we dont do specials at the moment to keep stuff in reserve for the 2 upcoming major projects. That can make getting stuff in for contributions difficult but without this rationing such fast progress would not be possible. Personally I see much greater value in the long term planning that has allowed so many amazing things to be made available when you do reach 250k contribution compare it to a situation where specials are up all the time and the main projects crawl along. A situation where everyone has loads of marks but nothing to spend them on.
    2: Yes it takes time to get your 250k built up but it does happen. Like any game where you have to plan and save for stuff (unless your a wallet warrior) and work with other people for long term goals patience is and important thing to have and without earning what you have the rewards can seem reduced and less fulfilling. It took me 3 weeks to get my 250 but it was worth the wait.
    3: It weeds out the leaches and users who want rewards without effort. To get something from the fleet you have to put something into it. The idea behind fleets isnt personal gain, to acheive what it has TFS has had masses of players working together to complete the projects.

In the end it comes down to 1 choice:
    Do you want to stay without a fleet or in a dead end one where you have no use for your fleet credits OR do you have the patience to wait until you have contributed 250k to get the huge rewards contributing members of TFS have access too.

Its well worth it