test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

account bank

darkice2012darkice2012 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited December 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
hi all i have just tryed to access my acount bank and it came up saying (cannot access acount bank at this time) i have always had this problem i have never been able to access it please could come one help with this thanks. I am a silver player and did not know if this was the issue
Post edited by darkice2012 on

Comments

• zebularzebular Member Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Only Gold & Former Gold Accounts have access to the Account Bank at this time. It is supposed to become available to Silver Accounts as a Zen purchase through the in-game store some time, "soonTM."
    Full Name: Zeryn Zebulon Zebular 
    Short Name: Zebular ( @zebular )
    Starfleet Rank / Serial: Vice Admiral, Field Captain / SZ-872-112
    Fleet Registry / Command Ship: Fleet Admiral of the Betazed Patrol / U.S.S. Zebulon, NX-91333-C
    Diplomatic Registry: Starfleet Ambassador, Betazed Ambassador, Son of the Thirteenth House of Betazed
    Species / Birth Date / Birth Place: Half-Betazoid, Half-Human / Stardate 27481.22 / Rixx City, Betazed

Handles: @zebular (PC)@MtnDewFreak (XBOX)@Terraseer (PS4)
  • samsonhalfzwaresamsonhalfzware Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    i cannot access my account bank, ive never subscribed but have spent near a 100 notes on the game via moneybrokers, as my card is only accepted in my country and not a option to use for subscribing its my only option, which is quite annoying.

one of my friends though has never subbed and is a ftp player and has a account bank
    so whats the score with that?
  • grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    i cannot access my account bank, ive never subscribed...
    And this is the reason why you can't access your account bank. As stated early in the this thread, only current subscribers (e.g. 'Gold') and former subscribers (e.g. former 'Gold') currently have access to the shared account bank...

If your friend has a shared account bank (without subscribing) then he must have added a retail package key (or one of the other key types) to his account, which counts the same as a subscription...
  • pepsidude76pepsidude76 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    This is quite pathetic to be honest, I play a few MMO's both sub charges and free to pay and they all come with a bank as standard (even SWTOR free to play has a bank ffs). A game like this must have a bank you simply can't play without one as a lot of missions require to have things to trade and what not.

I have done research and the game is simply not worth paying a sub fee for as there is still way to much you still have to pay for on top of that such as zen (used to buy ships which are ridiculously over priced, some cost as much as 8 quid if you do the math ffs) which can be converted into dilithium. I know they can be earned in game and others way but its just to long and painstaking to do this.

If your paying a sub fee ALL SHIPS should be FREE, you should however only be allowed ONE ship at a time and once chosen you keep it 'till next promotion, much better way to do it! (After all did Kirk have to pay for the enterprise lol)

Now if the monthly allowance was upped to 1000 zen and 2000 dilithium per month for the sub it may just be worth paying for, but that ain't gonna happen so my credit card staying in my pocket!
  • dertylondertylon Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    @pepsidude76 : You do have a bank, gold player or not... It's the account bank (a bank available for all your toons) that is a gold member perk.

As for not having a account bank, the work-around is simple : Just mail the items to yourself. That what we all used to do not so long ago...
  • graysockgraysock Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    This is quite pathetic to be honest, I play a few MMO's both sub charges and free to pay and they all come with a bank as standard (even SWTOR free to play has a bank ffs). A game like this must have a bank you simply can't play without one as a lot of missions require to have things to trade and what not.

Wrong information everywhere... SWToR free players have no bank, you only get a bank if you where a former member or pay at least 5$/?.

What here is meant account bank, is litterly an account bank, you can share your stuff with all your chars, you still get the normal character bank.